eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Still, I think many of the issues with the gameplay come from the graphic engine itself and they will be there until Konami switches the graphic engine to one more fluid and customizable somehow.

And they need to work a lot on the AI to make it more unpredictable and less uniform, both attacking and defending. They need to add a big randomness to the capacities of the AI, that now seem to react always the same to feints and dribble moves.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that load of work seems worth for Konami.

I know there has been a lot of talks regarding the game-play that was changed from 1.0 version and that it was not possible to revert to that version on Steam/PC

I have found a version of PES on PC with the update 1.01

Can anybody confirm is this update different from demo game-play?
I am confused by part 1.01 because the 1.10 patch introduced big changes to game-play, at least to PS4.

Personally i am loving this years PES, i only really play exhibition games these days, playing a variety of teams, started on professional (i am a filthy casual these days) and found it really nice to play, albeit a little bit open, so i have moved up to Top player and games are tighter now with scoring chances harder to create..so far loving it. Fucking Hate football at the moment though SILVA OUT!

Personally i am loving this years PES, i only really play exhibition games these days, playing a variety of teams, started on professional (i am a filthy casual these days) and found it really nice to play, albeit a little bit open, so i have moved up to Top player and games are tighter now with scoring chances harder to create..so far loving it. Fucking Hate football at the moment though SILVA OUT!

agree.
The game plays lovely in CL and Exhibition but is rancid in ML. I really want to get into a ml but the games is horrendous in that mode.

agree.
The game plays lovely in CL and Exhibition but is rancid in ML. I really want to get into a ml but the games is horrendous in that mode.
I don’t know what it is but I’m pretty satisfied with how my team is shaping up in LaLiga. 93 TS, some good and some decent players, no OVR monster in the team. Currently mid table after about 12 games.

Finished my last match against Bilbao 2:2 (all goals first half) and at half time against Barca it’s 0:0.

Exhibition matches play the best, I agree. But my current ML isn’t night and day to exhibition. As I said, I don’t know what it is, but I’m having fun!!

Edit: lost to Barca 2:0. That’s ok. :)

Last edited:
Even the merest suggestion of piracy/ warez talk triggers all kinds of complex reactions on our radar, usually resulting in rapid ban hammer deployment,

Its always best never to go there.
Roger.

Still, my point is that Konami still sells an uncomplete game that usually the community ends up fixing, be it Of, or, specially infuriating, gameplay. It can't be that @Holland, or @bromi or @incas36 have nailed a gameplay Konami should have nailed before, mainly because that's what they promised and showed in the demo, and that community has to restore back things to demo values, and things like that.

I am one of those who thinks that Konami should be punished for that and community members, given some money. Cause come on... They are, at this very momment, finishing a half finished game, and helping suffocate the frustration of many players, while Konami is only trying to make money out of an unfinished game. So... Let's hit them where it hurts!! (in the most legal way possible)

Guys, you know any option file with legends like ronaldinho and such compatible with sider and Evo-Web patch? Don't wanna mess things around with uncompatibilities.

Getting a bit sick of this game now. I've tried most of the gameplay patches but the result is still the same.

Playing BAL mode and I'm with Derby County. We won the Championship and got promoted the the EPL.

Every match is the same old crap. CPU team hacking down, pulling back my players and fouls never given against them. The slightest touch from my team always results in a free kick and mostly yellow cards.

Every clearance falls to the CPU Striker, he holds it up with Hulk-like strength while all the CPU players get forward. The striker then gets the ball in the box, holds off about 4 of my defenders, turns and shoots...

Getting a bit sick of this game now. I've tried most of the gameplay patches but the result is still the same.

Playing BAL mode and I'm with Derby County. We won the Championship and got promoted the the EPL.

Every match is the same old crap. CPU team hacking down, pulling back my players and fouls never given against them. The slightest touch from my team always results in a free kick and mostly yellow cards.

Every clearance falls to the CPU Striker, he holds it up with Hulk-like strength while all the CPU players get forward. The striker then gets the ball in the box, holds off about 4 of my defenders, turns and shoots...
BAL is gonna keep like that for a long time probably... I think the gameplay patches affect mostly to the normal games, sadly.

BAL is gonna keep like that for a long time probably... I think the gameplay patches affect mostly to the normal games, sadly.

It happens in every mode though. The ref is so biased towards the CPU and the CPU players are 100x stronger than my own players. I've seen a CPU Striker dribbling with 3 or 4 of my players hanging off the back of him but unable to win the ball. Then, when I have the ball, the CPU is able to somehow barge me off and end up in front of me stealing the ball away. It's so frustrating!

It happens in every mode though. The ref is so biased towards the CPU and the CPU players are 100x stronger than my own players. I've seen a CPU Striker dribbling with 3 or 4 of my players hanging off the back of him but unable to win the ball. Then, when I have the ball, the CPU is able to somehow barge me off and end up in front of me stealing the ball away. It's so frustrating!
Did you download the Holland's exe and any dt?

I don’t know what it is but I’m pretty satisfied with how my team is shaping up in LaLiga. 93 TS, some good and some decent players, no OVR monster in the team. Currently mid table after about 12 games.

Finished my last match against Bilbao 2:2 (all goals first half) and at half time against Barca it’s 0:0.

Exhibition matches play the best, I agree. But my current ML isn’t night and day to exhibition. As I said, I don’t know what it is, but I’m having fun!!

Edit: lost to Barca 2:0. That’s ok. :)

Same here.
I had a few bullshit games in ML but I blamed it on the low TS.
I´m above 65 now and the likeliness of those crappy games is very low.

But I have to say, I still play on regular which probably has less "scripting" than top player or superstar.
Funny thing is, even on regular I have to concentrate not to lose against AI.
I´m on the 3rd place in Serie B rankings and Spezia on the 4th place is chasing me.
Only a few matches to go and I don´t wanna lose the opportunity to get into Serie A.
I can´t take another year in the 2nd division, plus...I finally wanna check out klashman´s tactics :p

Also...since we´re in the PC games section...gabe´s V2.2 gameplay patch is doing it´s part either.

I for myself at least am having really fun with the ML matches.

I had reports of other people saying that Sider 6.2.2 still works (since there's no update on the 1.02, is just 1.02.02 instead of 02.01, but the version stays the same, apparently) so I will have to take a look. What probably changed is the exe, so if you have any modified exe, probably is not working anymore.

I think that everything should still work if you generate your DPFileList with the previous DLC version, and keep the previous EXE (modded or not) as well. Without waiting for any Sider updates and being able to keep the game just the way it was.

Am I wrong?. Not at home, can't check.

I think that everything should still work if you generate your DPFileList with the previous DLC version, and keep the previous EXE (modded or not) as well. Without waiting for any Sider updates and being able to keep the game just the way it was.

Am I wrong?. Not at home, can't check.

Tried that. Still doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom