eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey ! Will there be an update for sider with this new .exe that KONAMI released today ? I went to the Sider 6 page but the topic is closed and @juce seems to have taken a break ...

Btw any reason for the Konami update? There is no patch note ingame.

Hey ! Will there be an update for sider with this new .exe that KONAMI released today ? I went to the Sider 6 page but the topic is closed and @juce seems to have taken a break ...
I only hope someone else can update sider. :PRAY:

That Juce again is avoiding work?? That is why we pay him?

I just replaced the exe and dt18 with modded ones after opening PES and updating. When I open PES the second time it displays a warning saying it's out of date but I can still access the game and sider still works.

Just to say I only tried master league as it's all I play, no idea about any other modes

I just replaced the exe and dt18 with modded ones after opening PES and updating. When I open PES the second time it displays a warning saying it's out of date but I can still access the game and sider still works.

Just to say I only tried master league as it's all I play, no idea about any other modes
You can use the old exe only the online features wont work.

The pc version of PES 2020 totally relies on one/two persons to be playable... if someone like Juce or baris "strikes" or goes on vacation we are in big trouble. Crazy.
That's the nature of fan / volunteer-based modding. I'm just glad people like @juce and @Baris and many others are around in the first place ;) If you're having trouble btw, you can just use the previous konami exe and you'll be good to go. You're going to get some gibberish on startup about the game being outdated but sider will run just fine.

That is sad. So much work put into sider and sider mods for nothing?
We can Thank people who have been really annoying and rude after every update..

I was contacted by .. whistleblower who has a recording from Konami's eF2020 Pitch Meeting :
Konami-pitch-meeting.jpg
She wished to remain anonymous.

@PESBUL i don’t get how you put so much effort into something you don’t like.
If I’m unsatisfied with something I have a look at alternatives or let it go.
Isn’t life to short and precious to deal with stuff we don’t like?! I do think so!
Of course, it's not life or something... but I'm from .. a bit more hardcore fans...you know ! I do put much effort into all that I love, or care like a favorite team, game or people. From years I pay for fansites, forums, I've organized tournaments, online leagues, discussions, I've done a lot of mods, I've helped for private online servers for old PES games, as we do with WEO years ago with reddwarf, and things like that, PES was a big part of my hobby and life in general .. just like that to say... fuck it... I'm done?
Maybe I will do it, but I wanna try to make some noise before that... I don't know...

Of course, it's not life or something... but I'm from .. a bit more hardcore fans...you know ! I do put much effort into all that I love, or care like a favorite team, game or people. From years I pay for fansites, forums, I've organized tournaments, online leagues, discussions, I've done a lot of mods, I've helped for private online servers for old PES games, as we do with WEO years ago with reddwarf, and things like that, PES was a big part of my hobby and life in general .. just like that to say... fuck it... I'm done?
Maybe I will do it, but I wanna try to make some noise before that... I don't know...

Hope its not like the earlier noise.Hope its not spamming repetitive noise.
You made Your point, that's it,done.

So you are more “hardcore” than others?! I hope I got that wrong.
There are a lot of users here, passionate as you are, I bet. I don’t like to separate on a small scale.
There is no need for you nor a demand from others to spend time and energy into “making noise” for something we all do agree on somehow, imo. At least not over and over again.

It’s ok, from my point of view, to come here again and say what you don’t like. Do that. But spinning that same record (and especially that one part of the song ON that record) isn’t gonna get us any further!

I know I’ve been playing an old record myself but I like to add some question, alternative view or advice. If I’m not, quote me, I’ll reply. ;)

It’s all good fella, don’t get me wrong. You are a part of my evo-web family! :)
That’s my last reply to this. We need to move on. Like Konami should. ;)

Last edited:
So you are more “hardcore” than others?! I hope I got that wrong.
There are a lot of users here, passionate as you are, I bet. I don’t like to separate on a small scale.
There is no need for you nor a demand from others to spend time and energy into “making noise” for something we all do agree on somehow, imo. At least not over and over again.

It’s ok, from my point of view, to come here again and say what you don’t like. Do that. But spinning that same record (and especially that one part of the song ON that record) isn’t gonna get us any further!

I know I’ve been playing an old record myself but I like to add some question, alternative view or advice. If I’m not, quote me, I’ll reply. ;)

It’s all good fella, don’t get me wrong. You are a part of my evo-web family! :)
That’s my last reply to this. We need to move on. Like Konami should. ;)

Probs worth reminding you ALL that if it wasn't the complaining /making noise about past recent PES' and MyClub and stuff, we probably wouldn;t have the gave we have in PES 2020.

If nobody made noise about the demo playing different from 1.0, do we think 1.5 would have reverted closer to demo play?

When folks are genuinely disinterested most will leave the game and say nothing more.....but does that help?? Not really because to forum readers it has the potential to make the game appear as if it is without fault .... the chance of this happening gets larger when year ends.

I'd love to critique ML and try to work out what works and what doesn't but y'know what? I did that for MyClub - I spent an age spinning From 7/8 players and seeing how form varied when I played these guys.

That was then....this is now....I'm tired... if guys like @PESBUL still have the energy / care / passion to voice their issues, then l'm all for that because they are playign the game. they are giving their views. I am reading their views. I'm reading your views.

And I'm then translating all that to the way I approach the game to get the most out of it.

Disclaimer : I haven't actually kept up with this thread but felt like typing something to keep my fingers well exercised. Someone said if you type of evoweb your fingers will stay supple for one thousand years.

Last edited:
On a side note it's a shame that a lot of the feedback that actually ends up getting worked on is the one given mostly by the online crowd... It was one of the things that made FIFA a much worse game than it was, for example, because usually the complaints on the gameplay department from the strict online crowd usually wrecks the actual games.

How I miss the good 'ol days when multiplayer meant sitting with your friends in front of a tv set (or a computer) instead of this online histeria with how scripted Footy games are and yada yada. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm done lol.

100% this - just replying to a post in the 'Faces' forum.

I haven't played a footy game for years and have come back to a world of 'ultimate team', 'my club', 'coins' and 'featured players' seemingly dictating the direction. No idea personally what the attraction is in just pulling together a team of the best rated players in game, rather than just playing two 'real' teams against one another. I guess, much like real football fandom, it's more and more geared towards marketable players and global superclubs, but I probably sound very old for saying that...

For the record, I'm enjoying the gameplay a lot (on the pitch more than Master League off it, where regens and static AI tactics kill the immersion for me), just frustrating when a lot of the comments on anything related to the game come back to it. Regardless of the above, I also enjoy that games are more fluid these days and typically issues are patched and improved through their lifespan - pity the patch notes are so sparse because I'd love to read through the more detailed ones!

Anyway, on topic, the graphics have improved massively over the years, some of these trailed new faces showcase that, and great to see the modding community here enhancing that x1000.

I've actually been having an idea this last days... Wouldn't be nice to have an online ML with real players as teams? It could be nice to have a game with slower gameplay, with matches up to 90 minutes, an authentical eFootball. We could start for looking for a way to emulate that somehow, maybe by local network or something? And then manual traspasses held outside of the game itsel, in a web with a huge market, and such. Wouldn't it be nice, boys?

I've actually been having an idea this last days... Wouldn't be nice to have an online ML with real players as teams? It could be nice to have a game with slower gameplay, with matches up to 90 minutes, an authentical eFootball. We could start for looking for a way to emulate that somehow, maybe by local network or something? And then manual traspasses held outside of the game itsel, in a web with a huge market, and such. Wouldn't it be nice, boys?

I'm not sure I'd fancy the 90 minute aspect, but this would be much more what I'd look for from online league play.

Back
Top Bottom