eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Please help me guys. When ı update game to DP 2 Icardi, James Rodriguez etc. players tattoos don't show in the game. What should ı do ?
Are you using any mods? like option files, dpfilelist files, sider things?
Make sure download folder in game is default and fresh, delete the current edit.bin (in documents) and start the game and check for live updates.

Some tattoos have been removed especially players who don't have partner with konami. There's thread on face section how to restore some of them.

I played exhibition, league mode and recently started ML with Inter, to see differences in AI behaviour

My findings:

- Exhibition: those games are the funniest, gives you the most control with the least scripting
- League mode: AI is a bit more advantaged than in Exhibition mode, and the statistic that your team is in general better than the team of AI, still gets respected during the game
- ML: AI gets so much advantaged compared to you: Attackers who run in counter attacks with speed double as your defenders, also the CF also gets the ball with his back to goal, then shoots and 9 out of 10 its a goal, (I lost 4-1 against Sampdoria)
Really frustrating to play ML in this way, just like it was in PES 2019

I know it has been asked before, what is v sync enable 1 and what is v sync enable 2 in settings.exe?
Anyone has a valid certain answer better than "he said she said"?
I stopped using nvidia vsync on (used to do it for a log time since I have G sync), and started experimenting vsync 2 and 1 in settings (for some reason 2 seems smoother).

I disable vsync and I have a radeon 580. There seems to be a slight difference between vsync 2 and having vsync disabled, but I definitely don't play with vsync 1. Also I play with a 240Hz monitor, so my understanding is I'm supposed to turn off vsync for all games.

Master Lauge.
I bought player but don't see him in squad. Its been two months from a transfer and no sight of him :/

"The negotiations were a success. He is sheduled to move on 1/1"

Master Lauge.
I bought player but don't see him in squad. Its been two months from a transfer and no sight of him :/

"The negotiations were a success. He is sheduled to move on 1/1"

This sounds like you agreed a transfer outside of a transfer window. He'll join you as soon as the window opens (1st Jan).

And how to raise overall rating of player ? This one have 73, it would be nice to raise it to 80 ....

Their growth graph defines roughly what their potential is (There's various different types, if you look at a few 30+ year olds you can see different peaks and troughs in their development). To help them exceed their potential slightly you can do it through good performances and a clever choice of training regime (this can even occasionally improve players 'in decline').

Is anyone else having an issue with capturing PES2020 game clips using Windows 10 gamebar? I can record clips with the standard record function but the "Record that" function that records the last 30 seconds is greyed out and won't enable. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Their growth graph defines roughly what their potential is (There's various different types, if you look at a few 30+ year olds you can see different peaks and troughs in their development). To help them exceed their potential slightly you can do it through good performances and a clever choice of training regime (this can even occasionally improve players 'in decline').

where is player growth graph ?

where is player growth graph ?

I can't remember which views it exists in ML. It's certainly in the squad list and on some of the negotiation lists, but certainly isn't on the gameplan view. Essentially, when you use the shoulder buttons to cycle through a players stats/skills/positions/contract and so on. One of them is a simple line graph. The older they are the more detail is has and over time, if you've trained over there normal potential (via stats re-shaping using training regimes) you'll see two lines. Actual OVR over time (blue) and expected (grey). You don't actually see the whole projection of their future, but after a while you can see trends and learn what to expect from players.

I can't remember which views it exists in ML. It's certainly in the squad list and on some of the negotiation lists, but certainly isn't on the gameplan view. Essentially, when you use the shoulder buttons to cycle through a players stats/skills/positions/contract and so on. One of them is a simple line graph. The older they are the more detail is has and over time, if you've trained over there normal potential (via stats re-shaping using training regimes) you'll see two lines. Actual OVR over time (blue) and expected (grey). You don't actually see the whole projection of their future, but after a while you can see trends and learn what to expect from players.
If you go to a player from negotiations/trainning/my squad menu, you press L1/ LB and it is there, it is the last graph , i think 9/9

Guys do you have the same ? Game crashes when you are about to go to prematch menu with the new sider 6.2.2 ? Doesn't matter if its a Local match, League or ML.

Guys do you have the same ? Game crashes when you are about to go to prematch menu with the new sider 6.2.2 ? Doesn't matter if its a Local match, League or ML.

If you have a camera installed, like broadcast cam, try disabling it for now until new addresses are available.

Is it possible to avoid update ? I tried to uncheck it in DPFile Gen. and game still crashes with latest speedserver.

Last edited:
Does anyone use the AIO patch by BiRaitBec? I'm struggling to make it work. Scoreboards for some of the leagues don't work and nor do I get adboards or chants. Somehow the edit file is not working for me.

Back
Top Bottom