eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

it patched version, isn't it?

So can notice there, that lessy ball freedom feelings comes because player ball awarness it's much better..it's crystal clear for me.

Players reads ball trayectory perfectly and quickly. Too much for my taste. I would liked an inbetween point between demo and patched code.

I ve notice that players touches feel more glued to the players now than it was on the beta. its HUGE breaker for me since i was in love on how every touches felt unique. Now its more glued and feel pretty much the same on any player on the pitch. Its a really bad move by konami, but I guess they want a game that way for myclub and esports sadly.

I ve notice that players touches feel more glued to the players now than it was on the beta. its HUGE breaker for me since i was in love on how every touches felt unique. Now its more glued and feel pretty much the same on any player on the pitch. Its a really bad move by konami, but I guess they want a game that way for myclub and esports sadly.

Wow. This is also very important for me - So important that i'm ready to stick to the first version if nobody else can report something different!

This. :(

Anybody else feeling the same here? Very important issue.

I'm not even gonna bother playing the game on version 1.00 and I'll jump straight to 1.01. I'll never be able to keep the game at version 1.00 and be able to use data packs and OFs so I might as well jump straight to the shit.

Konami should just stop releasing demos.

I'm not even gonna bother playing the game on version 1.00 and I'll jump straight to 1.01. I'll never be able to keep the game at version 1.00 and be able to use data packs and OFs so I might as well jump straight to the shit.

They actually should. How had the perception been here if they just were releasing full game? Probably over the moon.

And yeah, maybe you're right. Especially the first patch/data pack would be hard to miss. After that? Maybe..

Is this version 1.0 vanilla or after patch?

Vanilla lami..It’s the demo but without the rough edges...

Im so satisfied with the game and version 1.0..

11 years I’ve waiting for something like this and the retail version has more then exceeded my expectations..

Stats are at the heart of everything..Just how it should be and that j-league game to play and experience isn’t something I’ve felt since the ps2 era..I had to be so dialled in because Urawa diamond’s passing stats are so weak and the players so much heavier and laboured..Really had to think and focus.Didnt have any real pace or clout up front..Felt so finetuned and balanced though the gameplay.

Just so playable..

Last edited:
Vanilla lami..It’s the demo but without the rough edges...

Im so satisfied with the game and version 1.0..

11 years I’ve waited for something like this and the retail version has more then exceeded my expectations..

And you have tried the patched version right? Can't remember..
I would really consider it.. Data Packs.. Transfers etc.. Nothing worth if we end the usual place - NOT playing the game.

Yup, it seems they had a vision but dumped immediately when what I would presume was MyClubbers whined on twitter/Facebook. Sorry if I sound bitter but I'm to old for this crap. :D

it's a tighter touch but not every player is the same by a long shot, touches still go astray.. I've had a couple of goals through bad AI touches in defence. Depends how much it bothers you but its not a game breaker

Thanks mate. A lot of different opinions here. Hard one. Just want to enjoy it this year and finally the opportunity is here - But OF COURSE Konami has made it harder than it should be (choose between versions etc....)

And you have tried the patched version right? Can't remember..
I would really consider it.. Data Packs.. Transfers etc.. Nothing worth if we end the usual place - NOT playing the game.

Yes..Don’t Like it..

I’m not worried about updates or data packs and can edit the game myself thanks to some great uploads already form the community..

Just loved the demo gameplay..Don’t get me wrong..Version 1.0 is better but you don’t lose anything that made that demo feel so free and so loose...and ultimelty more rythmic.

I love the error and miscontrol to much..it’s been slightly watered down.

People I’m looking for a ton of placebo posts. Don’t let me down.

On my list so far I have....

Game speed perfect
It’s too fast
Tons of fouls
No fouls
Games better than demo
It’s worse than demo
Don’t download latest update
You need to download it
Balls more free
No it isn’t
aI is varied
AI plays the same

Anymore out there?

:-) enjoy your Sunday lads and lasses.
Summed it up beautifully mate :D
"Try it out for yourself" seems like the most sound advice!

Superstar. I've not been moving the keeper.

I'm not 100% comfortable saying yes or no here, but take a look at my stream from last night for a direct comparison.

The first two hours is Ajax in the UEFA CL, the last 15 mins is a French Ligue 2 game.

"What was that noise in the crowd?! Sounded like a baby crying!" :LOL:
The fact you even noticed a specific sound effect in the crowd is a positive in my book.

Absolutely tearing my hair out against the CPU defensive A.i. They just don't give you an inch anymore, very repetitive. Those lovely little tussles in the demo where you push the defender off & broke away have vanished. I just cannot break them down, they stick to you like superglue whoever your playing.... I just can't score

Back to version 1.00 it is.

Absolutely tearing my hair out against the CPU defensive A.i. They just don't give you an inch anymore, very repetitive. Those lovely little tussles in the demo where you push the defender off & broke away have vanished. I just cannot break them down, they stick to you like superglue whoever your playing.... I just can't score

Back to version 1.00 it is.

Aaaand people was speaking about it being tooo easy :O

Pre or post?

Have any of you guys tried the game on legend yet? I exclusively Play that difficulty as teams seemed to play more aggressively and more realistic they pass more etc.

Matches are so varied in this compared to PES 2019.

I wasn’t enjoying it this morning but just had some really interesting matches.

It’s definitely the best PES in a long, long time. I’ve even turned HDR on now and my eyes are getting used to it.

I’ve said it before but the flow of the game is perfect. They’ve nailed it. There’s lots to like about the game. I’ve just got to put up with it’s flaws.

Oh yeah and I just played Spurs v Chelsea. 12 min game. Superstar. CPU fouled me 3 times in first half and twice in second. (Post patch)

One really nice thing (for the manual-shooters out there) is that manual R2 shots seem to be relevant again. It feels like years that they've not just been easy pickings for gks.

I'm still fuming about the removal of the short knock-on. I foolishly hoped its omission was an oversight and might be included in the full game. Flippin' Konami, numpties.

Oh, and I'm annoyed about the lack of fouls. I know many weren't but I was really happy with the demo.

Last edited:
Aaaand people was speaking about it being tooo easy :O
I don't mind the game being difficult but it's like playing against a brick wall in 1.01. Just had a game on the vanilla version & it's so much more fun & free. More fouls & more random outcomes in attack.

It's actually staggering how different the two versions of the game are. They're both very good but personally I find 1.00 much more enjoyable.

Yes..Don’t Like it..

I’m not worried about updates or data packs and can edit the game myself thanks to some great uploads already form the community..

Just loved the demo gameplay..Don’t get me wrong..Version 1.0 is better but you don’t lose anything that made that demo feel so free and so loose...and ultimelty more rythmic.

I love the error and miscontrol to much..it’s been slightly watered down.

Hi, which uploads are you using? A fellow 1.00 here, I'll be self-editing this year...

Can someone advise me.

In gameplan, there is ‘support range.’

I want my players to come short and always offer me a passing option. On the screen it says ‘the higher the level, the more players tend to spread themselves out.’

But I find that when it’s at 10/10, the players come short, not spread out.

I’ve always wondered this.

I'm still fuming about the removal of the short knock-on. I foolishly hoped its omission was an oversight and might be included in the full game. Flippin' Konami, numpties
It hasn’t been removed mate :)
They’ve just changed the controls for it. Can’t remember what it is off the top of my head but it’s definitely still there.

Back
Top Bottom