eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Just had a blast with the latest update, couple of games, an already good foundation feels even better. Hard to pinpoint exactly, but everything feels even more responsive without being faster, players also seem ALOT more reactive. Physicality seems improved and it was already pretty good.

Ball control and first touch/receptions feel weirdly different, and I say weirdly because I could almost swear I hadn't seen players attempt to keep the ball under control in so so many different ways, like sticking out a foot while being closed down, or heading down a high ball in order to allow me to line up a shot (this one was new to me), without me doing much.

Need to play a bit more to know for sure, but CPUs passing variety looks greatly improved, and I have yet to feel powerless whenever the CPU decides it has to score.

Excited to try it more.

Does anyone here play on highest setting on 2560 x 1440 @ 165 Hz? How's the picture showing? Is it mind-blowing?

I play on 2560 x 1440 @ 144Hz.
To be honest, no.
The more clear the graphics, the more fake they look, imho.
I prefer 1920X 1080 @ 144 hz because some blurriness makes the whole image more realistic, and pitch, players, ball and shadows blend together more naturally.

Good point Flokiman... I play at 1920x1080p @ 60fps, on a 115" projector.. and im only 3meters away... i actually take off my glasses and it makes things look slightly blurrier, and in a weird way the fps look smoother..and everything just looks better and more natural... Oh, and i also set my sharpness on my projector settings to 0. Its actually so much better this way. True 4k would actually bother me, unless it was at a very high fps.

but everything feels even more responsive without being faster, players also seem ALOT more reactive

Thats a good way to put it... very true. Yes, this is better than the previous version of the game.. I believe this is the best version of PES ever!!!

I get slowdowns on set pieces, tip off and goalkicks, game runs smooth apart from that, anyone having those issues?

Hey All. Since the Data Pack 2.0 release I can't play a league. Every time I finish the first FA cup game, and get back to the results screen, whenever I try to continue it just freezes, while the music continues. I tried restarting the season, but it froze at the same place (post FA cup). I've tried playing it with and without Sider and it makes no difference. Can anyone help me out with this please?

Where can I get Champions League stuff, ie entrance, music and mainly balls?
BallServer - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/hawke...d-mod-download-390.83973/page-10#post-3597741
Anthems - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/preds-update-packs-post-1-full-contents.84047/
Entrance - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/funzo...cenes-1-1-new-1-596-all-my-work-post-1.80901/

Warning though not entrance properly work for pes 21 there getting worked on to be compatible in the future next time post in random question thread mate

Hello I have a problem since this morning my game crashed after a master league match.

I tried to run the game with and without the sider but it still crashes

Can you help me ?
Thank you

Hi guys steam is asking me to reinstall my pes 2021 but its already installed? is anyone else having this issue or know why this might be happening?

Hey All. Since the Data Pack 2.0 release I can't play a league. Every time I finish the first FA cup game, and get back to the results screen, whenever I try to continue it just freezes, while the music continues. I tried restarting the season, but it froze at the same place (post FA cup). I've tried playing it with and without Sider and it makes no difference. Can anyone help me out with this please?
same goes to me.. got solution? any idea? mind to share.. tq in advance

Is there a tool for pes 2021/2020 to edit your ML save? for example if I want to cancel the transfers done by the CPU cause many of them just doesn't make sense. I remember someone saying there is a tool for that but I'm not quite sure.

My god after about 30 games I’m really nailing down the manual passing and manual shooting. Loving it. Scoreboard server is up, got all the stadiums in Skybet league, kits from PESUniverse (I know i just couldn’t wait any longer). Absolutely fantastic, my fave sports game.

Adboards really add to the stadiums too, I find. And I've learned to adapt to the TV Broadcast camera because you get to see more of the stadium/stands than you would on Wide.

hi everyone, just wondering how do we turn off the live update. My game has already been updated with DLC 2.0 and I am playing with an option file. I do not think I want to update my game with DLC 3.0 cos it will mess up my Master League. I will never be able to finish my ML is DLC keeps coming in. Is there a way I can stop the update. Please help. Anyone please

hi everyone, just wondering how do we turn off the live update. My game has already been updated with DLC 2.0 and I am playing with an option file. I do not think I want to update my game with DLC 3.0 cos it will mess up my Master League. I will never be able to finish my ML is DLC keeps coming in. Is there a way I can stop the update. Please help. Anyone please
I'm net to this so double check this, but in my sider.ini I have the following line

lua.module = "netblock.lua"

Make sure its not:
;lua.module = "netblock.lua"

Hi mates
I've a new graphic problem with my eFootball PES 2021. The game was ok with my RX 580 vga, but newly I installed a GTX 780 and with that graphic card, I see problems in player bodies and in middle of play ground. I don't know main problem is coloring or maybe shadow and lights. does anybody saw this problem before?

https://www.aparat.com/v/VW1ZC

Attachments

• IMG_20201031_202049.jpg
    IMG_20201031_202049.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20201031_204257[1].jpg
    IMG_20201031_204257[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom