eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Anyone with a RTX 3090? Having lots of fps issues and the overall game is not smooth. It could be a driver related issue since it’s a fairly new card but just wanted to check in and see if any of you are facing the same problem.

Has anyone ever seen this happen with pc? I have steam, I had my game all setup with smoke patch and chats and scoreboard etc. I started a game left it came back a few hours later and steam had it uninstalled!!!!! WTF

Can't really find anything online or via search here so i'll try here ...

Starting a ML the options for lower/higher transfer budgets are for all teams or just me?
Sure transfer frequency is for all teams but what about budgets or transfer difficulty?

Had a save i simmed and PSG brought Dembele for 120mil and their budget should be like 80mil. So i figured myself that maybe the starting budget is just for the player to make the game more difficult.

Has anyone ever seen this happen with pc? I have steam, I had my game all setup with smoke patch and chats and scoreboard etc. I started a game left it came back a few hours later and steam had it uninstalled!!!!! WTF

It has happened to Me once, I figured I was using a VPN client at the time and steam does not seem to like that, as it runs Your life.

So now if I need to use VPN, I exit steam, no issues since.

Yesterday i played a day online. The game had its ups and downs. Sometimes i had a good game online. I won 4-2, no lag at all. Then i played versus a team with 72 chemistry, and i lost 4-0. My team was 99 team spirit. I felt lag all over the place. When i want to do a onetime pass the player had to control the ball first. The players always react 1 second after my input.
The i played against a team with 92 team spirit and that was a walk in the park. 20 shots of my versus 1 of the opponent. It was that i have to used the manual shooting. So i won only with 4-0.

I don't understand the way you get players either. Yesterday it was Arsenal players you can get. But i get only 72 average players, not legends.
When you watch TTB on youtube then you see he gets many goalkeepers. The same goalkeepers.
When they ban Fifa 21 ultimate team because of gamble elements, they have to ban PES21 online also.

Hi guys,
Just finished the first season in ML and after that it show as next matches only the one in the Community Shield. After that is played, the game crashes.
I am using
Pesuniverse v2.1 with Klashmantactics
Holland .exe
Anybody had this issue and knows how to get it fixed?
Thanks

Sorry for reposting, but anyone has issue like this?
Hi mates
I've a new graphic problem with my eFootball PES 2021. The game was ok with my RX 580 vga, but newly I installed a GTX 780 and with that graphic card, I see problems in player bodies and in middle of play ground. I don't know main problem is coloring or maybe shadow and lights. does anybody saw this problem before?

https://www.aparat.com/v/VW1ZC

Has anyone had an issue using smoke patch with sider?

I installed smoke patch correctly and it was working fine then opened the game with sider to use my mods in there (stadium server, turf etc.) and when the game starts, I get the smoke patch intro, the sider is active but all of the teams kits, names badges etc. Have been removed? The league names and badges are still correct though.

They are still removed when I open the game without sider but I get the smoke patch intro,

It’s almost like sider has deleted half of the smoke patch.

Does anyone know what the issue here could be?

Thanks

Has anyone had an issue using smoke patch with sider?

I installed smoke patch correctly and it was working fine then opened the game with sider to use my mods in there (stadium server, turf etc.) and when the game starts, I get the smoke patch intro, the sider is active but all of the teams kits, names badges etc. Have been removed? The league names and badges are still correct though.

They are still removed when I open the game without sider but I get the smoke patch intro,

It’s almost like sider has deleted half of the smoke patch.

Does anyone know what the issue here could be?

Thanks
Speak to them mate seen a few having problems with there patch

Hi guys,
Just finished the first season in ML and after that it show as next matches only the one in the Community Shield. After that is played, the game crashes.
I am using
Holland .exe
Thanks
Where can i get that klashman tactics?

Anyone with a RTX 3090? Having lots of fps issues and the overall game is not smooth. It could be a driver related issue since it’s a fairly new card but just wanted to check in and see if any of you are facing the same problem.

I have a 3080 playing on a 120Hz 4K Screen and its not particularly smooth for me tbh, really do not want to have to turn V-Sync on though :/

I have a 3080 playing on a 120Hz 4K Screen and its not particularly smooth for me tbh, really do not want to have to turn V-Sync on though :/

Thanks for the reply. Those are my exact settings also. Steam FPS shows a constant 116 but the game is still choppy and not smooth. My V-Sync is on.

Edit: Do you get screen tearing without V-Sync?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Those are my exact settings also. Steam FPS shows a constant 116 but the game is still choppy and not smooth. My V-Sync is on.

Edit: Do you get screen tearing without V-Sync?

Can't say I have screen tearing, I used too on with my Previous Rig and monitor but since I've gone to this new one and a HDMI 2.1 cable screen tearing at least isn't noticeable.

FPS with GeForce Experience for me gets up to 184fps with the 1% low down to 125fps sometimes. That's when it can get choppy - without V-Sync on though.

Question.... If I start a ML now and then later apply an AIO mod, will my ML save be affected and/or possibly corrupted?

Question.... If I start a ML now and then later apply an AIO mod, will my ML save be affected and/or possibly corrupted?

Depends if the AIO Mod has an EDIT00000000 with edited leagues or teams in different slots, or even different player assignments.

If Your on vanilla game now, and add ons do not change that, You will be good.

If Your add on is purely sider based, graphics, stadiums, sounds, etc then Your ML will keep functioning.

hello everyone as always. I'm writing because I have pes2020 and I'm thinking maybe going to pes2021, but I have some questions:

1) Does it really improve gameplay or won't I even notice it?

2) do the pes2020 stadiums work through the stadiumserver?

3) Does the common camera module of the sider 7 work the same as in the pes2020?

hello everyone as always. I'm writing because I have pes2020 and I'm thinking maybe going to pes2021, but I have some questions:

1) Does it really improve gameplay or won't I even notice it?

2) do the pes2020 stadiums work through the stadiumserver?

3) Does the common camera module of the sider 7 work the same as in the
I'll answer the first question. Gameplay is superb in the first stage when the game came out. After update and DLC the gameplay is always cheating you. The game "plays" with you and cheats. You win offline or loose offline is the game wants. Strange faults, slow movements from your players, not CPU players, bounces that always go to CPU...

Anyway, good game but needs a patch.

Hi guys,
I am using
Holland .exe
Thanks
I had the same issue with Holland.exe I accepted a National Managers post and was still continuing with the season and actually won it with Aston Villa on the final day against City who was 2 points behind me on the league table and afterwards i only had the Champions Cup, UCL and a few Friendlies but no league matches, i even had a farewell match in December.

It only affects your ML saves if you change datapack versions i have come across, meaning if the AIO is for datapack 1.0.2 and your save is on 1.0.1 you will probably have to update before installing latest AIO

Anyone else noticed how on latest datapack goalies are easily beaten on the near post and that there is delay in player activation when playing through on goal?

Hi can anyone please help me? Yesterday i played PES 2021 perfectly with sider. Now today when i start it I cant open the toggle menu when i press space. What should i do? I have uninstalled and installed everything again and it still doesnt work. Soooo frustrating everything worked yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom