eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi there, I bought 2021 update yesterday. For years I have been a fifa addict. I even have my own youtube fifa channel. But Fifa 21 is just too bad to play. not even mods will save this terrible game. So I have decided to switch over to PES.
I only play career mode on fifa and that will be the same on the PES equivalent. I also play at 4k ultra.
So far I have managed to work out the stadium server and got that going.
Can anyone recommend really good graphics mods (4k if poss) and realistic gameplay mods?
I dont really care about faces, boots and all that. For me its all about gameplay and graphics. The vanilla hdr looks awful in this game, can this be fixed via mods? Can the balls be made more realistic as the ball in the vanilla game looks awful.
So any advice on those things and such things as authentic career mode mods would really help.
I have only played a few games to test the settings but i can see that the gameplay is in a different class to fifa.
Hopefully, i will be able to rebrand by fifa YT channel into a PES channel. We shall see.
Thanks

@mrmason59

You could try this for graphics,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/gr-init-dx11-lua-beta-test-beta-version-2.83350/

Also have a browse in the PES2020 editing area , most of the content carries over and works in 2021.

https://evo-web.co.uk/forums/pes-2020.329/

A good overhaul of the menus can be made here,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/relea...server-v3-0-08-06-2020-for-sider-6-1-1.81453/

There is only one way to go for balls, its Hawkes All in One pack VOL3 used with ballserver. Download the base pack and the ball pack.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-module-ball-server-v1-00-for-sider-6-1-0-no-requests.80882/

A good mod to personalise team in Master League here,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-update-sider-module-mlmyteam-v2-0b-for-sider-6-1-1.81718/

Edit, for a great base for all Your add-ons try EvoWeb Patch beta,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/evowebpatch-2021-beta-release-read-post-1-3-before-asking.84444/

Edit 29 Oct. , added a good thread now stickied for Catalogued Mods of every kind.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2021-mods-list.84594/

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Had a few very frustrating games, no matter if I was playing on vanilla or gameplay mods (although I ended up preferring vanilla), being completely obliterated by CPU both on Top Player and Superstar, my defenders couldn't tackle a single ball properly or apply pressure/body block attackers, game speed felt really fast as well.. had this insane idea to reset all camera settings in Sider, game went back to normal, able to tackle, position myself properly, and pace felt overall more natural. This last part could be placebo, and call me crazy all you want, but something f*cky was deffo going on with that. Add that to the fact that I was no longer able to switch any of the camera parameters except to reset them...

49 years old fart here, I have been playing Winning Eleven /PES since 1995 , and TBH , as an offline player, PES 2021 feels like a dream come true in terms of gameplay.Playing with the broadcast camera has changed the way it feels, more realistic and tactical than ever, I never thought that 21 would be such a huge improvement over PES 2020 but as a matter of fact it is very noticeable once the match starts...really happy with the game , cant wait to see the next gen versions , PES 22 can be a blast

I am 59 soon and played all the fifa games and of course I absolutely loved ISS on the whatever console it was back then.
Fifa has been getting progressively worse year on year. Fifa 21 was the last straw. It wont be fixed, even with mods because EA don't want it fixed.
I am slowly getting into PES. To be honest the menu system drives me nuts in career mode. Its so hard to navigate and as i have a memory impairment I find its lack of intuition to be difficult as I cant often remember where things are and they follow no logical trail.
But on the pitch is where it counts and thats where the game excels
I like broadcast cam too. Unfortuntely i cant zoom and change angles. IS there anyway to do this as i dont like the default cam.
i love the myriad of mods. unfortunately, i usually forget how to install them and use them.
I cant work out how to send players on a run when playing. I am on ps4 pad with alternate (fifa)controls. And help would be appreciated.
I have already deleted fifa 21!!

I am 59 soon and played all the fifa games and of course I absolutely loved ISS on the whatever console it was back then.
Fifa has been getting progressively worse year on year. Fifa 21 was the last straw. It wont be fixed, even with mods because EA don't want it fixed.
I am slowly getting into PES. To be honest the menu system drives me nuts in career mode. Its so hard to navigate and as i have a memory impairment I find its lack of intuition to be difficult as I cant often remember where things are and they follow no logical trail.
I like broadcast cam too. Unfortuntely i cant zoom and change angles. IS there anyway to do this as i dont like the default cam.
i love the myriad of mods. unfortunately, i usually forget how to install them and use them.
I cant work out how to send players on a run when playing. I am on ps4 pad with alternate (fifa)controls. And help would be appreciated.
Hey Gramps! ;)
Try custom stadium cam at 5, 0, 8! It’s basically broadcast cam but you can control zoom, height and angle.

It’s the cam I use while playing and i learned to love it! have a look, for example here:

Last edited:
Nice goals, PRO_TOO , I cant even dream of scoring on manual settings LOL
I also use CUSTOM cam, at 4.0.10, and I love it, but in my opinion depending on the stadium the zoom looks better on the default Broadcast
The only thing I am missing from this year PES are new GK animations, I would love yo see them rolling on the floor a couple of times after making a save like legendary goalkeepers such as Pfaff, Kahn or Arconada used to do.....hopefuly we will get plenty of those new animations next year

Hey Gramps! ;)
Try custom stadium cam at 5, 0, 8! It’s basically broadcast cam but you can control zoom, height and angle.

It’s the cam I use while playing and i learned to love it! have a look, for example here:
I like that cam angle. thanks

Nice goals, PRO_TOO , I cant even dream of scoring on manual settings LOL
I also use CUSTOM cam, at 4.0.10, and I love it, but in my opinion depending on the stadium the zoom looks better on the default Broadcast
The only thing I am missing from this year PES are new GK animations, I would love yo see them rolling on the floor a couple of times after making a save like legendary goalkeepers such as Pfaff, Kahn or Arconada used to do.....hopefuly we will get plenty of those new animations next year
thank you! check out my other videos and maybe leave a like or subscribe... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbjOEA9dDyGO_-KcqZ94IQ/videos
i still miss so many passes and shots on goal. really should do a mistakes compilation...! lets see.
there is still plenty of footage on my PS4 drive (good and bad stuff), just need time and the mood to edit it together!
I like that cam angle. thanks
you are welcome. let us know how those settings worked out for you!

edit: this is just what i can set up on PS4. if i was on PC i'd have a look at the amazing camera mods available!
an example from 2020:
...that yt thumbnail alone...!!! :... :LOVE:
there is the same for 2021! have a look at the 2021 editing sub: https://evo-web.co.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/

Last edited:
49 years old fart here, I have been playing Winning Eleven /PES since 1995 , and TBH , as an offline player, PES 2021 feels like a dream come true in terms of gameplay.Playing with the broadcast camera has changed the way it feels, more realistic and tactical than ever, I never thought that 21 would be such a huge improvement over PES 2020 but as a matter of fact it is very noticeable once the match starts...really happy with the game , cant wait to see the next gen versions , PES 22 can be a blast

48 yo here, not as long a pes veteran as you though.

Yes, the changes are noticable. I had thought the game would be identical with it's last version and since I did not enjoy playing PES2020 as much as I had hoped for, I was hesistant to buy it. But the ever so slightly changes they made make for a much better gameplay experience than last year.
Big IMO, of course.

It still has lots of shortcoming in the areas surrounding the gameplay, but it's pretty much an indie game compared to the funds of the big EA competititor. So, as usual.

Enjyoing it a lot this year, I'm mostly developing White Ball players in MyClub, something new for me. Playing some offline as well, of course. UEFA20 with our NT as it SHOULD be (after I made the necessary transfers, lol) and some ML with Flamengo.

Hey dude (I don't say gramps cause @superleeds1 will throw me an arrow in the knee :D :) :P), you forgot to share your YouTube channel, you mentioned before.

Hey dude (I don't say gramps cause @superleeds1 will throw me an arrow in the knee :D :) :P), you forgot to share your YouTube channel, you mentioned before.
No probs
I am just uploading my first PES video now. And I have changed the name of my fifa channel.
Its going to take quite a while to get used to the gameplay and controls of pes. i do like the RS flick of fifa to skip around players and I cant get that on PES.
this my Fifa and PES channel
Theres no monetization, no PPP, its just for fun.
http://www.youtube.com/c/TheFifaFootballChannel

No probs
I am just uploading my first PES video now. And I have changed the name of my fifa channel.
Its going to take quite a while to get used to the gameplay and controls of pes. i do like the RS flick of fifa to skip around players and I cant get that on PES.
this my Fifa and PES channel
Theres no monetization, no PPP, its just for fun.
http://www.youtube.com/c/TheFifaFootballChannel
oh that is some lovely youtube channel header pic you have there! i will have a look once the PES footage is up!

oh that is some lovely youtube channel header pic you have there! i will have a look once the PES footage is up!
thanks. All the videos are in 4k and take quite a long time for youtube to process them. they are around 6 gb files.
I have added more mods since i made these videos yesterday.

thanks. All the videos are in 4k and take quite a long time for youtube to process them. they are around 6 gb files.
I have added more mods since i made these videos yesterday.
geat stuff. 4k PC material with mods! i like the sound of that! any gameplay mods you installed or just visual!?
would you like to share you PC configuration (maybe add it to the channel info page!)?!

geat stuff. 4k PC material with mods! i like the sound of that! any gameplay mods you installed or just visual!?
would you like to share you PC configuration (maybe add it to the channel info page!)?!
No I haven't used any gameplay mods for PES so far. Obviously they were essential with fifa. I am just finding my way with PES. I tend not to share my PC configuration.
I have another 4k pc gaming channel if you are interested. I dont post very much to that channel as i game with hdr and that messes up the videos on youtube. Aslo, some games wont allow gameplay to be recorded with hdr.
I dont use hdr with pes as its awful quality.

No I haven't used any gameplay mods for PES so far. Obviously they were essential with fifa. I am just finding my way with PES. I tend not to share my PC configuration.
I have another 4k pc gaming channel if you are interested. I dont post very much to that channel as i game with hdr and that messes up the videos on youtube. Aslo, some games wont allow gameplay to be recorded with hdr.
I dont use hdr with pes as its awful quality.
fully understand!
yes, you are not alone. that PES HDR disaster is a known fault. i turned it off for now, so my uploaded videos do look a bit better. still i'm missing the better HDR colors while playing on my 55" Samsung TV. but hey... its for the community right! ;)

fully understand!
yes, you are not alone. that PES HDR disaster is a known fault. i turned it off for now, so my uploaded videos do look a bit better. still i'm missing the better HDR colors while playing on my 55" Samsung TV. but hey... its for the community right! ;)
Absolutely. If i did use hdr then i couldnt really share the videos on youtube
This is my other channel you may be interested in.
I cant work out how to get the URL. Sorry.

Yes I game on 4k tv as well. I couldnt game on tiny monitor. I do have a 3090 card coming soon. So eventually I will be getting an 8k tv. buts thats a way off.

I don't know if it's placebo but I didn't enjoy PES 2020 at all but really enjoying PES 2021. I guess it could be down to the responsiveness. Also the AI seems more varied for me personally. I hope it's not a placebo.
The animations, player's movements also felt more refined

WTF is up with penalty shootouts in this game!?!!
Its ridiculous, the AI keeper saves 3 or 4 out of every 5 penalty kicks, even if i place the ball with power right inside the post the keeper will save it, its so unrealistic and makes winning penalty shoot outs near on impossible.
Penalty is almost broken in this game. It does not matter how much power you put into the shot the keeper will save it if he dives the right way.

I have just tried play a game in master league. I am using stadium server. the 1st half the graphics were fine but when the 2nd half started the grpahics were washed out. this was exactly the same for both games. HAs anyone any idea whats going on and how to fix it? Thanks. At present the game is unplayable due to this. iam using the endo turf. And is there any way to make your other players go on a run? At present they stand around watching.

Hi there, I bought 2021 update yesterday. For years I have been a fifa addict. I even have my own youtube fifa channel. But Fifa 21 is just too bad to play. not even mods will save this terrible game. So I have decided to switch over to PES.
I only play career mode on fifa and that will be the same on the PES equivalent. I also play at 4k ultra.
So far I have managed to work out the stadium server and got that going.
Can anyone recommend really good graphics mods (4k if poss) and realistic gameplay mods?
I dont really care about faces, boots and all that. For me its all about gameplay and graphics. The vanilla hdr looks awful in this game, can this be fixed via mods? Can the balls be made more realistic as the ball in the vanilla game looks awful.
So any advice on those things and such things as authentic career mode mods would really help.
I have only played a few games to test the settings but i can see that the gameplay is in a different class to fifa.
Hopefully, i will be able to rebrand by fifa YT channel into a PES channel. We shall see.
Thanks
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/frostbite-pitch-pes-2021.83994/page-5#post-3600417
You can use this frostbite pitch. Its more pleasing to the eyes than the default pitch

Penalty is almost broken in this game. It does not matter how much power you put into the shot the keeper will save it if he dives the right way.
i still coundt figure out what triggered my penalty against the AI in my very first match i had with 2021! i was so full of hope when it happend in the first match but since then... i'm waiting for a second one! ^^

edit: going through my video footage... :D I had a second penalty already. :LOL: forgot about it... must have been late.

Last edited:
I changed the turf to frostbite and still the graphics were messed up.I have wasted over an hour on this. I am not terribly impressed with the gameplay as my team just stand around like statues. theres no dynamic movement where the other players intuitively move and i cant work out if its possible to manually make them move. until the problem gets fixed with the graphics its impossible to play the game anymore. The problem only happens in master league. in a friendly its fine.

Last edited:
I use tele broadcast cam in Fifa but can't find an equivalent camera in Pes. Dynamic wide I think is kinda like it but not quite. Can anybody recommend an alternative? Thanks

MrMason, Get nesa's broadcast cam mod for use in sider, and download knightMD's broadcast ini. It gives realistic true to life broadcast angles for all EPL and la liga teams.
You can also download the pes20 stadium pack which works with stadium server in pes21, over 500 stadiums inc all premier league and championship.

Download reshade, let's you link it to pes and gives you total control over colour, contrast, sharpness, level of detail and hundreds of other settings.

Example of my game using the mods mentioned above. Also using Holland's V5 game play mod

Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I've just got PES 2021 from steam, got a gameplay mod and kitserver going but I still don't have the latest transfers, is there a way to do this now aside from manually or do we need to wait for Konami?

Also with regards to sider, am I right in assuming that this needs to be reinstalled every game update?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom