FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

I just can't understand a few things, that are missing in FIFA 07 NextGen, but obviously are IN FIFA 07 CurrentGen:

NO Fakeshot,
NO tricks with right stick,
many cutscenes missing that we see in FIFA 07 CurrentGen,
replays with useless camera-angles,
NO freekick variations (with 2nd player next to it),
goalkeepers seem to have less animations than in currentgen,
commentary worse than in currentgen,
in manager mode: points instead of real money,
I think thats about it-

Why EA?? Why have you removed all those great features???

Last edited:

I've doen some more experimenting and the game runs better in 480p.

In 1080p there is slowdown and in 780p there is stutter. 480p NONE
In 1080 they glde more in 480p there are more grounded

Dude, for the third time I think now I have to tell you this. The Xbox360 renders everything at 720p no matter what you set your output to in the dashboard. So if you set it at 480p, the GPU and CPU are still rendering at 720p and the scaling chip is just upscaling or downscaling(or doing nothing if you are running at 720p) the 720p render. The only thing you might be seeing is the difference between the refresh rates of 480, 720, or 1080.
I still hold to that - PES5 was horrible!
You can't be serious? Yes PES5 was bad, but FIFA 06 was downright horrid.

Last edited:

I wonder why then it feels like it's better?

I don't know I see stutter everywhere in this game most untolerable during whenever i kick at goal the camera has to adjust to the speed?

i just remembered whilst playing this about 3 weeks ago cause im still waiting for my replacement to return
i was arsenal and i was playing chelsea and the commentator said along the lines of "well chelsea nowdays are normally reffered to as chelski" i love this sort of things the commentators talk about you would never hear something like that in a pes game at the moment

i just remembered whilst playing this about 3 weeks ago cause im still waiting for my replacement to return
i was arsenal and i was playing chelsea and the commentator said along the lines of "well chelsea nowdays are normally reffered to as chelski" i love this sort of things the commentators talk about you would never hear something like that in a pes game at the moment

No you wouldnt hear things like that in PES. Instead, you hear the same three lines(yes, I'm exaggerating) they say in every version.....every year.

Can someone please tell me the settings you all talk about to eliminate the stagnant offense and crappy defending?? Been looking for it everywhere but cant find em!!

Thanks

you guys are still playing it ?:D damn...it really lacked way too much to enjoy it in any way. pes pc + edited stuff = way more fun, even if it has it's flaws

you guys are still playing it ?:D damn...it really lacked way too much to enjoy it in any way. pes pc + edited stuff = way more fun, even if it has it's flaws

Maybe thats because you find it fun to edit a game. I just want to play it and seeing as I dont have to waste most of my time giving my teams correct kits(I felt like I spent more time doing that with PES5 than I ever did actually playing it), thus I can spend more time playing the game........yes I'm still playing FIFA07 as it doesnt lack real teams, it doesnt lack a proper league + CL mode, it doesnt lack commentary (aka they are not saying the same three lines in every version like another game I know of), it doesnt lack atmosphere (the crowd in PES is ,like its not even there) it doesnt lack real players, doesnt lack the whole german league (the one league I really care about) but one team :roll: , doesnt have robotic movements, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Thats why we use these lovely patches so we dont have to edit ourselves, and of course with PES we get the choice with FIFA, of course as you know, YOU CANT.

guys what to people think, im contemplating trading in my 360 fifa 07, for normal xbox 07. played it on the ps2 and think i preferred it. i rate 360 one but it just doesnt really satisfy me :( lack of stadiums, faces etc is annoying me now. even the player models are perfect on the current gen versions.

do people think its worth it?

guys what to people think, im contemplating trading in my 360 fifa 07, for normal xbox 07. played it on the ps2 and think i preferred it. i rate 360 one but it just doesnt really satisfy me :( lack of stadiums, faces etc is annoying me now. even the player models are perfect on the current gen versions.

I liked the PS2 version, it was a good alternative to WE10...
It has better faces, lots more teams, tournaments,....and the gameplay is decent
but not as good as WE10...
The 360 version is great initially with it's freedom of movement, but then it's
lack of faces, lack of 1-P options, repetitive gameplay, lack of satisfaction in goal-scoring,
they got to me...
I lost interest, it was not satisfying the way WE10 on the PS2
is....I'm back with WE10 on PS2, and enjoying it...

hope you have got an original xbox then mate cus the normal xbo version doesnt work on 360:(

serious? ah ,lucky i didnt open the packet then, ill take it back and get the ps2 second hand one i was gona get. and trade in fifa 07 360 version whilst im at it.
literally im contemplating trading in the whole console. dunno if im going off games but i just dont get the satisfaction i used to from games, no on next gen they are currently under developed but for me, except for first person shooters i see nothing worth buying...and i dont particularly like first person shooters!
lol

Well looks like it will be a while before I make the jump to next gen!! Only use consoles for playing PES,WE And FIFA, have bought and chipped them just for that and by the looks of it the 360 versions are pale imitations and I doubt the PS3 versions will be much better!!

Well looks like it will be a while before I make the jump to next gen!! Only use consoles for playing PES,WE And FIFA, have bought and chipped them just for that and by the looks of it the 360 versions are pale imitations and I doubt the PS3 versions will be much better!!

same here....I only play WE on my PS2.....I had a FIFA, but quickly sold that...
I had got FIFA and the 360 system...sold it within a month...
I think I will not buy the PS3 till WE/FIFA comes out for that
and only if they're proper next-gen games with great gameplay
and 1-p options.

I got Fifa07 like a month ago, A very dissapointing game but thats just a fact. The movement and everything is ugly and unrealistic compared to WE & PES.

well i think that compared to fifa07 - pes6 players look wooden and poor (what is it with the loooooonnngg forearms?), its too arcadey, colours too unrealistic, gameplay nothing different, feels unfinished etc etc.

While fifa 07 isnt perfect by a long way, it offers something completely new, in graphics and presentation, and also gameplay. While its not to everyones taste (namely pesfan boys who refuse to like it) It does give those sick of the release after realease of pes that is the same, something new and different.

In all, maybe if konami had got their thumbs out of their back gate, then fifa 07 wouldnt seem to be so good at all.

It's very easy.

Fifa 07 for the Xbox 360 is good. just not brilliant and overly playable. it forces you too much no sport game should force you to much on it's own control.

The movement and everything is ugly and unrealistic compared to WE & PES.

:lmao: I can't even believe blind ass fanboys would say something this incorrect. You're downright lying to yourself if you really believe this.

What this should read is; "The movement and everything is not like WE & PES, therefore my fanboy brain tells me to say its ugly and unrealistic."

Mate, compared to real-life(which is what you compare something to when you state it as realistic) the animations in FIFA are far closer to being realistic than those robotic things you call animations in PES/WE.

Last edited:

:lmao: I can't even believe blind ass fanboys would say something this incorrect. You're downright lying to yourself if you really believe this.

What this should read is; "The movement and everything is not like WE & PES, therefore my fanboy brain tells me to say its ugly and unrealistic."

Mate, compared to real-life(which is what you compare something to when you state it as realistic) the animations in FIFA are far closer to being realistic than those robotic things you call animations in PES/WE.

100% agree

I like both games but I still think the animations in PES are more realistic and its an all round more fun game.

I would only call the animations in PES6 realistic if the whole teams were made up of Peter Crouch and he is celebrating constantly :lmao:
TheCrouch.gif

Last edited:

I like both games but I still think the animations in PES are more realistic and its an all round more fun game.

Agreed, FIFA is definitely good, but I think PES/WE still has
more realistic animations and the goal-scoring and the gameplay
is much more fun and satisfying.

I wish FIFA 08 will be the one they get it right....
But then again I don't care who gives me the gaming satisfaction
and realism....as long as somebody does I'll buy their game.

FIFA is far closer than PES to emulating orangutangs playing football, yes

god knows what the hell they motion captured, but it wasnt human at all

Back
Top Bottom