FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

Hopefully we get some news soon, that last batch seems like a long time ago.

Also its nice that Be A Pro will be the same as at consoles with this camera.

Monday July 14th

6PM ET – EA Press Conference - Live streaming coverage on G4tv.com

think thats 10pm in UK from what i worked out probably got it wrong though. :LOL:

Not expecting anything on Fifa 09 but you never know wasnt there trailer last year if i remember. ?

Monday July 14th

think thats 10pm in UK from what i worked out probably got it wrong though. :LOL:

Not expecting anything on Fifa 09 but you never know wasnt there trailer last year if i remember. ?

I hope we get something, even just a better quality vid would do...

David Rutter, Line Producer on the PS3/360 Verions of FIFA 09 as just confirmed to us that a Demo of this years versions of the sports franchise is scheduled to be hitting both the EU and US Playstation Stores on September 11th.

Rutter said: ”There is a Demo coming to both consoles in early September, the 11th to be precise but it could slip a week or two”

Woot so hyped for this game need new Fifa fix cant wait for demo. :DD

Got any source for that ?

Monday July 14th

EA have listed the games to be shown at E3 at FIFA 09 isn't one of them I'm afraid.

lol
em 2008: finals
wm 2006: semi finals
wm 2002: finals

Where was England again this summer??^^

noo, please, not some stupid flamewar who's the better football nation. at least not in here.

lol
em 2008: finals
wm 2006: semi finals
wm 2002: finals

Where was England again this summer??^^

England withdrew from the competition to allow their players to participate in the big tournament in Trinidad.

England withdrew from the competition to allow their players to participate in the big tournament in Trinidad.
qft. guys come one we cannot argue with germany when it comes to football. our nation sucks and NO its not because of arsenal not having next to no english players, its because our team is shit full stop. rooney, lampard,becham etc are all useless when they represent the nation. no grit, heart and motivation at all. just only for there beloved club that they play for:LOL:

hope that in this game there stats decrease as i find them being too good in both fifa/pro evo

Last edited:

to be fair he is scottish.

But he still deserves abuse knowing he supports the townie pars bast*rds. lol

Sorry couldnt resist

I know there has been no FIFA news lately lads but can we please keep on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom