FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Becanes has withdrawn, 10v10 addiction claims another victim. :CRY:

He's just a big yellow bellied chicken lover from Yankee Land and scared of a beating.

WOLVES 2 - 2 DERBY

Very lucky Holio i was playing like Brazil for the full 90 and he somehow got two lucky breaks.

Well played you toss pot. ;)

You know you got oh so fucking lucky, next time i'll take you out knee high from the kick off!

Swansea 1 Wolves 0

Tricky game made trickier with Chris (How did he miss that?!?)Ilewumo & that left winger becoming invisible lol. :D

Good game though mate...

Another 1v0 defeat, really cant stop the silly goals some times, like Jay's lucky 2 in the match before. Need to practice on my finishing, seems to be a bug of sorts, players coming on and not appearing, the fact was the left winger was moved from up top to the left wing, he wasnt a sub, so EA really need to pull their finger out and sort out what goes on!

Becanes has withdrawn, 10v10 addiction claims another victim. :CRY:

Sorry about this guys. I just didn't have my heart in this mode with 10v10 BAP being around. Atleast for now. If my hearts into later on and I'm allowed into another league, I'll come back one day. And anyone that talks trash, I'm taking names.

List
Jaygrim
Holio
Peppermint Patty (I'm sure he's going to say something)

Sorry about this guys. I just didn't have my heart in this mode with 10v10 BAP being around. Atleast for now. If my hearts into later on and I'm allowed into another league, I'll come back one day. And anyone that talks trash, I'm taking names.

List
Jaygrim
Holio
Too many REAL MEN on that list Uncle Sam.;)

List
Jaygrim
Holio
Gomito (new to the list)

Welcome to the list Gomito

chicken.jpg

Becanes leaving his house yesterday.

Swansea 4 Sheffield Utd 0

Tight game, then a red card and it all changed, then decended into a bit of a farce at 3-0. Hard lines mate

DERBY 1 - 2 BIRMINGHAM

Game started with a pen for me dunno what for though?
Then my goalie had a terrible two mins and let him score two, Well played mate.

Yeah very good game, well played. The penalty thing happens to me a lot on my manager mode career, I slide down in the box to block a shot and after a couple of seconds the attacker runs into my player who is in the ground and they get a penalty awarded.

I hit the post a couple of times and so did Jay. It could have gone either way really.

Shef. wednesday(irt3hown) 2 - 1 Burnley(aitk3n)

89th minute :@ what a cunt.

i felt deserved more as i was proud of my defence performance. also, some of the passes weren't going where i wanted half the time :S

shame you left the match in extra time after it ;). i started to pump you first half of extra time then u left. bitch.

Back
Top Bottom