Fifa 11 Career Mode News Thread 360/PS3

Re: Fifa 11 Career Mode talk 360/PS3

Boo :(

Can we loyal trustworthy types get an Emailed uncut version? :)

There isn't one really I just didn't go too negative and added plenty of positives here an there, as I said if you look at it more how 10 should have been and less a leap then you'll be happy...

Like most I'm hoping PES is fantastic this year because nothing makes companies improve a game like lost sales... :P

:JAY:

Just because I haven't done it yet I wanna thank you Nick for your effort towards this community.I enjoyed reading your impressions here and on the official boards.

You can/should though as in player mode playing with the whole team means non of your single player stats are saved...

What does that mean? You can't get VP accomplishments or improve your VP unless you control only him?

If I'm not interested in BAP-style gameplay, why should I care about single player stats?

Oh that's a shame I enjoyed getting the accomplishments but have no interest in controlling just the one player :(

So that is what it means? Well what the hell is the point then?

I'm the same as you - thought the accomplishments was fun, a nice added twist, but I've no interest in BAP-style play.

There isn't one really I just didn't go too negative and added plenty of positives here an there, as I said if you look at it more how 10 should have been and less a leap then you'll be happy...

Like most I'm hoping PES is fantastic this year because nothing makes companies improve a game like lost sales... :P

:JAY:

"You sold out maaaaaaan!"

But seriously, how many EA sports titles are they gonna send you this year?

:D

What does that mean? You can't get VP accomplishments or improve your VP unless you control only him?

If I'm not interested in BAP-style gameplay, why should I care about single player stats?

I just don't get why they remove a feature like this? this is the very reason people get pissed off with them :ROLL:

I liked it because I only played a bit of BAP every now and again, but I liked putting my player into the team and getting some accomplishments when I was playing as the whole team aswell. I thought it was a great idea. So when I played BAP my player was a bit better than before.

It was such an unoffensive thing to have in their aswell, just makes no sense not to have it in and take it out. It isn't as if you could boost up your player alot anyway, because you don't use them as much when you play as the whole team.

Just annoying to take this feature out.

Oh that's a shame I enjoyed getting the accomplishments but have no interest in controlling just the one player :(

So that is what it means? Well what the hell is the point then?

I'm the same as you - thought the accomplishments was fun, a nice added twist, but I've no interest in BAP-style play.

Why would they change that - pretty strange.

I just don't get why they remove a feature like this? this is the very reason people get pissed off with them :ROLL:

I liked it because I only played a bit of BAP every now and again, but I liked putting my player into the team and getting some accomplishments when I was playing as the whole team aswell. I thought it was a great idea. So when I played BAP my player was a bit better than before.

It was such an unoffensive thing to have in their aswell, just makes no sense not to have it in and take it out. It isn't as if you could boost up your player alot anyway, because you don't use them as much when you play as the whole team.

Just annoying to take this feature out.

Guys.. what I'm pointing out was when we played as a single player our single player record stats were recorded, when we played as the whole team with the player in they were not!.. Remember we only got as far as the league cup final and that was in the Manager only mode, we only played about 8 or so single player games so how your overall achievements are effected through playing as the team I can't say, all we found were the stats for games played, scored, Y/R card etc were not recorded...

As for VP we never loaded one to try!...

Guys.. what I'm pointing out was when we played as a single player our single player record stats were recorded, when we played as the whole team with the player in they were not!.. Remember we only got as far as the league cup final and that was in the Manager only mode, we only played about 8 or so single player games so how your overall achievements are effected through playing as the team I can't say, all we found were the stats for games played, scored, Y/R card etc were not recorded...

As for VP we never loaded one to try!...

I knew that...

Cheers for the info. What difficulty level did you play on when you played against the CPU? Was it challenging to break down the opposition and a learning curve or was it easy to get results straight away.

Did you notice any evidence of AI rubberbanding? In Fifa 10, it usually kicks in about 8 or 9 matches into your season.
Are FA Cup Replays finally in?
What is the talksport section on the menu for?
Is there an option to edit the names of unlicenced tournaments?
When you join a club, can you choose the length of the contract or is it just like in MM in which you have to select to stay with the club at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Cheers for the info. What difficulty level did you play on when you played against the CPU? Was it challenging to break down the opposition and a learning curve or was it easy to get results straight away.

We played on Pro, and all three struggled on full Manual TBH, it's instantly different from 10 in the way the AI attacks and takes you on, plus the non stop press has been toned down...

Did you notice any evidence of AI rubberbanding? In Fifa 10, it usually kicks in about 8 or 9 matches into your season.
Are FA Cup Replays finally in?
What is the talksport section on the menu for?
Is there an option to edit the names of unlicenced tournaments?
When you join a club, can you choose the length of the contract or is it just like in MM in which you have to select to stay with the club at the end of the season.
Did not see any though we were playing and simming so it was hard to get that rhythm to see things like that, as for FA replays we didn't get to one I'm afraid.
The contract was for one year from memory with no chance to extend that we saw...

They ever going to approve your writeup? :(

How many subs for pre-season friendlies? And were the opposing teams more appropriately chosen?

They ever going to approve your writeup? :(

How many subs for pre-season friendlies? And were the opposing teams more appropriately chosen?

I'm sure I wrote down the subs somewhere I think, the only friendlies we played were as a single player so none of the manager elements were in, I think it was a 6 man bench but that could still mean just three, the teams were chosen you could not pick though as Man United we got a couple of big Euro sides and two smaller ones, non from our league...

I have asked Phil just now if I can post it here, it's not an approval thing it's fine it's the site should have gone up yesterday but didn't...

Last edited:

The friendly subs issue was addressed by Marcel specifically in last year's Q&A as something they would fix this time. I believe as was the 7 sub ruling for lower leagues being ignored.

@ruttski seems yet again serious gamers are ignored & the game is pandering to fickle kids, re med/long injuries in CM when playing matches?

The friendly subs issue was addressed by Marcel specifically in last year's Q&A as something they would fix this time. I believe as was the 7 sub ruling for lower leagues being ignored.

It may be fixed this time to be honest there is a ton of stuff I know I've missed, it was hard to write, play and watch all at once... :JAY::P

Nick Cave's Career Mode Preview... (Part One)

Ever since Wayne Rooney’s opening shot clip in FIFA 10 (which has tried all year to destroy my poor sub woofer), and my first click of what has become a long love, despair and hate relationship with the bug infested mess that is Manager Mode, I have been waiting and hoping for the next incarnation.
This was announced as the first year of the next step from EA, yet within a week I, along with countless others, were clambering for fixes and bemoaning the lack of depth in what is one of the most played and loved features in FIFA.
It was clear that the problems in Manager Mode were more than skin deep, and so it was that with the coming of FIFA 11, the now bemoaned mode was gone and in its place EA announced the next chapter, an all new Career Mode..

This was to incorporate not only the standard Manager mode, but also bring BAP to an all new level, giving you the chance to play for your club and then on to become the legend that is a player manager and follow in the footsteps of the greats like: Dalglish, Souness, Pedernera, (who! Look him up) Wise and Claridge.. well there is no guarantee of greatness..
Then once the time has come to hang up your boots it’s on to being a manager, molding your squad and finding that new talent, wheeling and dealing (not unlike a certain London based manager *cough* in denial *cough*) in the transfer market, while finding the right tactics to attain the silverware and prestige of managerial greatness..

Career mode has a great deal to achieve if it is to remove the bitter aftertaste of Manager Mode from the memories of many a devoted fan, and it was with this in mind (this and the fact Phil forgot the disc’s at the Emirates event) that I made my way down a foggy M1 to the head offices of EA at Guilford last Friday morning.
It was here, after arriving early and sampling some of the delights of Guildford, including I must add, one of the worst cups of coffee I have ever had the misfortune to taste at ‘muffy Tops’, (name changed to protect the innocent, but you know who you are you purveyors of shame) after which (while still trying to remove the taste with a whole box of Tic-Tac’s) I met up with Phil along with Tom, who as I’m sure you’ll know from the great (I’m still banned from the forum by the way) FIFA Soccer Blog site..

After Phil located the disc (no doubt some lucky EA employee was holed up with it somewhere already getting their fix) we settled down to what would be a much anticipated and long day of dissecting the all new Career Mode. A short while later we were greeted with the entrance screens, which thankfully were somewhat quieter than 10, and could be skipped in most cases, and we were into the Arena, Tom noting it was lifted straight from 10, and this would be the first moan on the boards, cue chuckles.. and then we we’re in..

Before I plunge into the modes proper I feel I need to just point out for clarification as there still seems to be some confusion as to just what the differences and limits are between the modes.

There are, as we all now know, three separate modes, Player, Player/Manager and Manager. You can start in any mode and have your VP or created player as well as selecting any squad member in Player and Player/Manager mode, the limitations are (as we were told) that as a player you will have 7 years to ply your trade, after which time if you have done well enough to have achieved the club legend status you will then have the option to extend your playing days by becoming the vaunted status of a Player/Manager for a further 4 years before the ravages of time take their toll, and you have to don the dodgy coat or retro club coloured scarf which seems all the rage at the moment, and dive into your Managerial career.

Another nice little touch is your stats being displayed in the screens between the Arena and modes..

Player Mode

The main screen has been shown in many a clip, so you will all be familiar with the three options of Player, Player/Manager and Manager.
We decide to take the first things first approach and so we hit Player Mode, and we are in, and after picking the basics such as game length etc. we are greeted with the Create/Pick Player screen. Here you can load your created player or select one from the game, and we go for Leeds and pick L.Sam, a midfield squad player.

You are then offered a contract; this will show you your wages and the personal goals you are set by the club for the forthcoming season. These will alter depending on the player you choose; a benchwarmer will have a goal such as “break into the first team” while a reserve would be “become a squad player”. Their wages as you would expect reflect their status and position.

Within the Player screen you find the options for Calendar, My Career, SkySports.com and settings. These are nicely laid out, as are all the menus for that matter, and are similar to what we have become used to since 10 and WC, but that’s not a bad thing in my book.
The main screen layout I think most people will be familiar with as certain images have been posted. You have the news from your leagues and others displayed in five smaller boxes, along with a larger screen that shows these in greater detail as it scrolls through them. The images are relevant to your club when used which is a very nice touch. You also have your league in* on the end of the screen, standings and scorers etc..

I’ll come back to the Calendar screen, as being a Player other than checking the next games the options are limited..

The Sky Sports option opens a screen containing all the relevant information and news you could need. This includes your team and player stats for all cups and leagues, along with being able to look at all the other league standings. You are also able to look at the current news in more depth..

In the My Career option you find all the information you could need from your clubs, titles and cups to your current value and wage, along with the team of the week, player of the month and year. Some of this is relevant to your VP rating, such as wage and value..

You also find your individual stats such as Played, Scored, Red and Yellow cards etc. This you can see by season or overall, but enough about screens, it’s time to play a match.
As before, you can now go in and change the game settings for things like HUD and Player Indicator as well as time, score and radar, which can be off, 2 or 3D. Also in here you can now alter the nets, and have a choice of Rectangle/Square/Triangle/Default, along with Tension, which can be Tight/Loose/Regular or Default..

On to the pre-game screen, which as with the other menu screens is nicely laid out and easy to read, with plenty of information on the squads. It shows the Player symbol next to our man in the Leeds starting 11, as well as giving information on the ground, time of day, referee (important for learning whether you have a lenient but stern word giver or a card happy name collector) and also a reminder of game type, min’s per half and weather. This you can go in and change, but the time of day is set, though we did find all our midweek games were the correct time of day around 19:30 and evening, and the weekend games were daytime and around 15:00..

You now have the option to play, controlling the player or the whole team, this makes a difference, as playing as the whole team depends on the stats collated. This means that no single player stats will be registered, and I think is an option to have when your player is injured or not playing..

At the bottom of the screen under your calendar screen giving the next game etc., replacing the manager rating bar and stars, is a small player graphic in running pose, along with a vertical fitness bar. Below is a larger 1/16 rated horizontal blue bar, currently on the near mid point of 5/16, with the text Starting 11 above, this is similar to the manager progress bar as it’s an indication of how well your chosen player is progressing, along with his current standing which, as we chose an existing squad player, is our starting point. There are several levels from Prospect and Reserve to Captain and Club legend, all of which offer unique characteristics and some open other options up to you in the game..

Now I know what you’re thinking - “why’s the rating bar out of 16?”, we did too. Is it the number of players plus the subs? Average months a full bar should take to obtain?
In the end it got the better of us and we had to pose the question to Marcel who with a little puzzlement in his voice replies, “err.. it’s just a number we came up with and it sounds right”!

..Can’t argue with that can you!

The next screen gives you more information on the line-ups, including the subs, along with a scout report on your opposition, giving details on their line up and tactics. This we noticed had a number two in brackets (4-3-3(2)) after it (I’ll come back to that) as well as their last few results and the opposition, along with information on injuries and suspensions and then we’re off to the match..

Game Play/Graphics

A nice little touch here is a “warming up” message instead of the usual “loading” line, then it’s the intro and the players in the tunnel. This all looks great and the commentators and sound are good too - it’s Tyler and Gray giving us information on the teams as they warm up, and we have the Sky style line up screens and formations..

The pitch looks vivid and from the demo at the Emirates we know there are nice varieties now. How good you can get these looking will be down to your TV or monitor and some tweaking. You’ll be glad to hear we ran out from the corner at the Theatre of Dreams. Though the now much commented on 10 v 11 handshake was in there, but these things can be fixed pre-release..

We also have some substitutes shown on the benches. These I’m sad to say are of the same generic static type, along with the same cameramen (sorry persons) and stewards we had in 10. Apart from the bibbed players, all in the same colour tracksuit to match the team strip on the bench, there is little if anything new here..

There are no managers or trainers, nor is there a 4th official. This is my first negative in the day so far, the crowd looks slightly better than FIFA 10, and the ground looks full apart from the odd empty seat dotted about, though I’m still a little sad they did not add more here..

I won’t dwell too long on the game play as this is mainly about the CM, and the game play has been commented on so many times by others in the forums, but I will add that as before we found the AI to be far more aggressive and attacking this time, doing little feints and tricks to beat players as well as holding the ball better. It’s not without its issues though, the Zidane pirouette was used far too often by the CPU and some glitches such as overlapping, and players doing great little moves to beat one player, then running headlong into the next defender..

There was also a concern that some animations still seemed to have a need to complete, regardless of whatever else has occurred, but coming from 10 to this was a big difference for me. No doubt WC players may see less of a leap. On another plus side we did see less bunching, and apart from one kick off I did not run into a fellow team mate that I can recall. Even the referee seemed to stay out of the way far better..

There are some nice touches during the game, such as stats dropping down under the scores, as I believe they did in WC. These are also joined by goal flashes from the other games in your league and cup rounds, which is initially pointed out by the Commentators too, which is nice. You are also greeted with the other scores so far at half and full time where cup games drawn have the penalty results at the side. Also the in-game camera now singles out one of your players and gives some of his individual stats during the substitution loading time, here we were glad to note in the games we played that the substitutions made by the CPU were now more realistic as we saw strikers’ replacing strikers’ etc..

I have to add a rather large bugbear here I’m afraid, As anyone from the football boards will know I’m a Manager Mode fanatic and I along with others have been pestering anyone who would listen to fix the in-game injuries in the mode. This has become somewhat of a mini crusade, and I was somewhat dismayed to find that in all the games we played through we saw no injuries.
We did however see a few come through simming games and the general day-to-day knocks.
These were given via emails from the coach and medical staff, ranging from a few to 123 days. Even here though there were not enough given today’s footballing world, where injuries are commonplace and make the need for good squad depth vital. In desperation we played Injury Prone players such as Owen Hargreaves and spent the whole game mercilessly hacking the legs from under him, this we did for around four games but all to no avail!

For me injuries are a vital part of Manager Mode and should be happening on a regular basis, theses will mostly be minor knocks making players questionable for the next game or a risk to play. Then there will be the ones meaning the player misses one or two games, followed by slightly worse injuries which may also occur from playing players with knocks. These could be anything from a couple of weeks to a few months. After that you will have the rarer severe injuries that can last anywhere from a month to a season and anywhere in between.
None of these dates should be laid in stone ether; a small knock could turn into month on the side lines. And some injuries could heal quickly or turn out to be less severe than first thought. The possibilities are endless and would all add to the immersion of the game..

Part two is on its way...

Last edited:

Nick Cave's Career Mode Preview... (Part Two)

Game Audio

Unfortunately we had no custom crowd audio in the build, and had no time or chance to add any. That said, it did seem an improvement certainly over 10, with the home crowd jeering at their team losing the ball and whistles at fouls or strong challenges. This was also met with cheers and applause when the boot was on the other foot, or a good passage of play was strung together, along with the fantastic sound of the ball rippling the net and pinging off the tension bar, as well as the new solid thud of the ball on the woodwork. It’s a big improvement to my ears over 10. There are the little calls and grunts too, but I’m sure the chance to add your own audio and chants will be a massive plus this time round..

Player Manager / Manager

As most of the options here cross over I’ll cover these together, and here I’ll hold my hand up and say we didn’t play the Player/Manager mode game play, so apart from saying you have the option to control your player as well as the whole team I would again surmise your stats only get recorded against your single player stats when controlling him. We dive in as Manchester United (Phil’s side) and we are into the Manager main screen. This you will have no doubt seen from Marcel’s blog and various other clips - if not, where have you been?..

This lists the usual menu options along with the news and league standings and your next opponent etc. Also we now have the manager ratings and star system back at the foot.
The first thing we spot on here is that our news and information is now given in detail via a Talk Sport option not a Sky Sports one. Apparently this will also be relevant to the national league your choice of team is in too, which will add a little touch of realism..

As time is against us we dive headlong into the two major options on here and start with seeing how the calendar works now. It’s a similar layout as in 10, showing the full month view still and the in/out arrows symbol in the top corner indicating we’re in the transfer window. Friendly, League, Cup and Euro games each have their own symbols and as you highlight the day a breakdown is given in the top right hand corner of the calendar, showing the exact game type or leg, along with opponents and time of day..

Another note here, friendly games are already decided for you though none of ours were against same-league opposition..

You now have the option to go day-by-day or skip days, weeks or even months if you want to. Skipping multiple days is greeted with a warning screen that you will be missing information or messages that may appear on the missed days. We opt to start with just the next day and the rough circle around the current day turns to a cross as the game obviously carries out all the wheeling and dealing of that day..

This means that skipping weeks will take a while to run through as the mass of games and transfers etc, have to be made. You have the option to look back over all the results you skipped and if you do skip days by mistake, or want to, you can stop it at any time.
There is as ever the option to Sim the game on match day too, this is now carried out under a new screen, giving you the two squad line ups and then playing out the match in text to the side, giving you all the game information such as bookings, goals and injuries. This is all automatic but is a nice touch, and as the rest of the gaming world results and tranfers will go on at the same time there are no results generating screens. You also get to see other results and scores from your league in the Sim screen which is a nice touch..

Most information now comes to you via emails from your staff and board, these ranging from recommendations on players ready for first team action, or in need of a rest, to training injuries and recoveries.
The board seem a lot more proactive now and gone is the dreaded bar - they now communicate via mail letting you know how things are going as well as how they see you measuring up. During our spell we were handed a wage and salary increase after getting through a cup round, which seems to point to monetary issues being far more fluid this time round. Budgets it seems can go up and I assume down depending on your performance, there are also menu listings for other clubs, magazines, and players all of which means you will be busy most days checking information, news and reports..

Time to try our luck in the market place, we put a couple of aging but quality players on the list, and loan a young player out. A nice touch on the dealing screen is that you are shown other squad members that can play in the areas within which the player you are buying/selling or loaning does. On the loans system you now have the 3 month or full season options, and the option to end this from either club, though you will incur a penalty, this being the full wage bill of the loan period..

A quick note and a nice touch, existing loans are in the game from the start so hopefully any transfer window activity will be up-to-date when you get your mitts on the game..

My main gripe with the transfers is we are still lumbered with the FIFA 10 way of showing player stats, so you have to scroll through pages to see them all, and worse still we could find no way of putting potential purchases up side by side for comparison (Please take note EA). Before we loaded the FIFA 11 demo we were messing with Creation Centre, and I pointed out how useful the heptagon used in there would be in FIFA, this gives an instant quick reference to a players overall stats..

The main transfer screen gives you all the information you need on either the players you are trying to offload or the future stars you are trying to lure, giving their current deal as well as listing their specialities. You also get a note from the negotiator giving you an insight into whether he feels the club will play ball, or if the player is a starting 11 star and you’ll need to spend Man City amounts to prise him away..

The search option has also had a makeover and the options are now far greater, giving you the chance to pick a main and secondary attribute and, along with the usual options, we now find maximum wage, specialities, and the ability to set the age max and min. You can also search by nationality or the intriguing Scout Picks option. This gives you player/s the Scout thinks would complement your squad and fill gaps in the overall team.
There is now a limit on returned players from your search of fifty, no more page 1 of 49 to troll through, though given the new search options you should be able to fine tune your searches far better..

I think everyone is now aware transfers for contracted players are a two layered affair, and you must get the club to play ball before being given a chance to talk to the player. There is no tap up over a meal in some Soho restaurant option here!
These can be protracted affairs with clubs trying to get the best deal they can, telling you their prized asset is wanted elsewhere and giving you the chance to match or better the offers. They can also just flat refuse you or lose patience with your paltry bids and slam the door on you..

Even when you throw enough money on the table to make them gleefully agree, this is no guarantee the player will play ball. There is no indicator bar here either. You bid and counter bid as you did with the club and await the next email from the negotiator or chief exec. Again you find some players will not want to make the switch or relocate, or they may scoff at the wages you are offering. They may also state their own demands and specify they will only come if they are met - this makes for a far more engaging and involving affair than 10..

Another nice addition is the ability to adjust your transfer kitty to wage budget balance. You can adjust this a total of three times a season, which will come in handy at smaller clubs or to sign those cash hungry Galácticos.
There are also negotiation histories and player contract screens where you can check up on current negotiations and see all your successful (or not as the case may be) attempts, as well as all your players contract details and short listed players. These hopefully will sign if your negotiations go well this time round!

As before in the managers arsenal you have the usual team management options of changing line-ups and creating custom tactics, here (if you recall the bracketed number after the 4-3-3 tactic mentioned earlier) is the new way created tactics are differentiated, so if you have three 4-3-3 style tactics they will have the suffixes (1) to (3) after them. It’s not the naming option we would have liked but it’s a start.
You will also be glad to hear kit numbering is still in, along with growth, though this remains automatic, it is presented nicely..
Here you can also compare your players side by side and, as with the transfer screens, go into further depth to check the players’ stats. These now include traits such as Injury Prone or Injury Free. This is in addition to the specialities such as Complete Defender or Clinical Finisher. There are a total of 30 for each, though the best three are shown as the badges next to the players name and image. A player can have more than this..

As always there are the acheivement trophies that you can obtain througout the game, this now number some 46 and though many are replicated from 10, there are new ones that tie in with the new player traits and specialities..

There are many game menus and screens that the FIFA 10 player will recognise, though all are now laid out far better. The overall effect is to give the player a sense of involvement and the feeling the league is going on around them (as well as the rest of the football world) with the ability to see current standings in other competitions and transfer goings on from other clubs. You also see your dealings appear in the news along with reports on games. This all adds to the immersion that was lacking from previous titles.
As I (and many other gamers) have been pestering the EA boards (and any other staff that would listen) over the past months with, in many cases it’s the small things that can lift a game from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Touches like the celebrations after winning a trophy, which I’m glad to say we did get to see (though not as good as I would have hoped), all go to making the game more involving, and give that level of immersion that keeps you coming back season after season..

Yes FIFA 11 Career Mode is a step in the right direction, and given it’s new from the ground up, we can also hope it doesn’t suffer from the flaws of FIFA 10.
For the true Manager Mode nut like me it may seem a pretty small step though from what I’ve seen a good one and for the BAP and VP player it’s going to add some good depth - What there is nicely presented, and from the short time I got to spend with Phil and Tom dissecting it, I think most will be more than happy with the new direction of Career Mode and the new features. The layouts are clear and fresh, and the information for the large part is better presented and more intuitive, this along with the new day-to-day system will all go I hope to make a more involving experience...

Thanks Nick!

Now I know what you’re thinking - “why’s the rating bar out of 16?”, we did too. Is it the number of players plus the subs? Average months a full bar should take to obtain?
In the end it got the better of us and we had to pose the question to Marcel who with a little puzzlement in his voice replies, “err.. it’s just a number we came up with and it sounds right”!

..Can’t argue with that can you!
Yes! Because it's such a crap way to design and present anything. So sick of lazy abstract values.

Lots of other good stuff, though :)

Last edited:

Still can't believe that the only thing I absolutely wanted for the new CM is apparently not in it... LONG TERM INJURIES FROM PLAYING GAMES!

The rest looks good though...

*sits in a corner and cries*

Still can't believe that the only thing I absolutely wanted for the new CM is apparently not in it... LONG TERM INJURIES FROM PLAYING GAMES!

The rest looks good though...

*sits in a corner and cries*

Marcel did insist they're in Scorp, all we can do is wait and see and hope they don't tone them down so much...

Marcel did insist they're in Scorp, all we can do is wait and see and hope they don't tone them down so much...

Marcel gave the same promise last year and look where that got us. I don't believe a word he says.

I'm bugging Rutter everyday with the big injury question. Hopefully it will have some result but I'm not holding my breath.

Marcel gave the same promise last year and look where that got us. I don't believe a word he says.

I'm bugging Rutter everyday with the big injury question. Hopefully it will some result but I'm not holding my breath.
That's true all we can do is push and hope, I did badger the guy and if the worst does happen the last hope is this year stuff can be fixed and tweaked, though that's coming from Marcel too... :P

That's true all we can do is push and hope, I did badger the guy and if the worst does happen the last hope is this year stuff can be fixed and tweaked, though that's coming from Marcel too... :P

I'm hoping we'll discover some way to do the patching of these values ourselves, in PC Fifa there's a config/ini file which changes everything as I recall even the size of the pitches so I'm hopefully there'll be a way for us to mod the config of the game to our liking for offline use, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom