Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

If he doesnt have the Resources he should release WE11 on all systems in all countries at the same time and stop making 4 versions of the same game.
Then release WE11JL in Japan and do this every year.
It will give them a whole year for development and the tweaks will be noticed a lot more and Hype from a yearly game would be huge.

Hi hi.:) This is the new pro evoltion soccer for PS3. This is the only screen I have. Please, do not ask for more.

Thank you.

whats that???wtf????????where did u get this from dude?????????????
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, is it fake?? because the word contents at the end doesnt appear
its weird

Last edited:
very strange, looks real but on the other hand it doesn't :D.. cannot tell if its real.. Cannot imagine a Stadium Builder? wonder how this should be implemented in the game..

i dont think its fake
how could it be fake man?????the man is using his camera, so he took a pic of his tv!!!and the words next generation r not weird!!i mean it could be the name of the game since its for the next gen consoles!!!

my opinion

i dont think its fake
how could it be fake man?????the man is using his camera, so he took a pic of his tv!!!and the words next generation r not weird!!i mean it could be the name of the game since its for the next gen consoles!!!

my opinion
You can easily make it in photoshop and connect your LCD TV to your PC. Everything is possible nowadays :mrgreen: And this one is easy to make ;)

Last edited:
There's no motion-blur on the scrolling info bar on the bottom of the screen. Also, of all the screens the guy could show, the in-game graphics, the team-selection screen, the ML format, he chooses a screen with lots of text and no actual graphics. Also, you've got options like (look at the first letter of each word) "Edit player name", "Edit appearance", "Edit team"... The first word has a capital, the rest smalls. Then, you've got "Edit player Number". Capital, small, capital. If it's a real shot then Konami need some people with a more consistent grasp of grammar!

Saying that, Adonis has only just said his contact reckons that PES is coming first this year, and if it was fake you'd think the guy would have put Winning Eleven on it instead of PES. I'm really hoping it's not a fake - even though common sense tells me it is.

In-fact, I'd even go as far to say I've convinced myself that it's real now. Oh, the things that hope will do to a man. :mryellow:

EDIT: There was a rumour going around a while ago saying the PS3 version would be called "First Team Edition" - could it be that they've changed that to "Next Generation"? Think about it, the "next generation" of the "evolution". Or something. Man I'm desperate for that screen to be real. "Stadia Editor", wow!

Last edited:
oh definately fake.

From first glane it doesnt match the tv. Secondly it says team sponser, that would be in edit team options not its own title.

My first impression was that it is real, but there are some things I think Konami would never do.
Look the PES 7 emblem with 'pro evolution' and 'soccer' on two different lines. I have never see the word 'KONAMI' that prominent at a menu screen. So yes, it looks somebody did his best to make a fake....

EDIT: There was a rumour going around a while ago saying the PS3 version would be called "First Team Edition" - could it be that they've changed that to "Next Generation"? Think about it, the "next generation" of the "evolution". Or something. Man I'm desperate for that screen to be real. "Stadia Editor", wow!
:lmao:
Now you're just making stuff up to convince yourself.

I guess this is the real beginning.

Apparently fake screenshots are always a precursor to imminent real screenies.

Perhaps not in this instance though.

but what about the poster??
i mean its his first post up in here!!!
he registered himself just to post a fake pic!!! that makes no sense

The podcast better address this or I'll be a-shakin my fist.

The stress of it all.

Why put yourselves through it when you could be enjoying the summer sun?

Enjoy your friends and loved ones.

<3

Haha, a wise statement that we should all listen to, even if we can't help but ignore it. :)

Besides, it was absolutely pissing it down here tonight!

We're far a week for the JLWE2007CC presentation, maybe includes a PS3 version surprise.

Ok, you no believ me, thats fine. Was not meant to show this one but okay.

Beta vesion remember

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you no believ me, thats fine. Was not meant to show this one but okay.

Beta vesion remember

:)

Well, even this second picture convince me not completely. It would be class, if we could build stadiums (I would love this option)... but somehow... its looks like a fakte to me.

Its like Blackjim said... give us more mate. ;) Maye a screen from the main menu

Last edited:
its not fake
this person has just registered 2day not to post some fake pics!!!
may be he works for konami!!who knows??
keep it up bro with the nice pics
but remember to clean the tv!! :)

Back
Top Bottom