Halo 3 - Official Topic

Re: Sony PlayStation 3

Its funny. Why people take these things so seriously is any ones guess.

All the companies are worried about each other.

Well it's certainly pathetic of them.

You never saw this crap from Sony back in 1995, man they just did everything right with the first PlayStation, no idea who the idiots are running the company these days.

The popularity of Halo still puzzles me. Even a game as old as Goldeneye on the N64 is way superior. I won't even bother mentioning pc games.

The popularity of Halo still puzzles me. Even a game as old as Goldeneye on the N64 is way superior. I won't even bother mentioning pc games.

Seriously, go and play GoldenEye now, I mean it, it ate up hours for me years ago, but it really has not stood well to the test of time.

As for Halo, been a fun series to play so far, in fact I may shift these posts to the right thread. Halo done away with Medi kits, it also introduced the concept of only being able to carry two weapons, which brought new strategy to the game, and certainly to the genre on a whole. PC people yap on and on about it not being a great game, but for consoles it was, it had not been done before.

I'd rather poke my eyes out with a poo covered stick than play Halo, to my mind playing Halo is akin to voting Bush :)

LOL...

I don't understand all the fuzz about all these shooters...not that i bothers me...if people are happy with they should play them.

Halo is pretty generic to me also, though I don't like too many FPS games anyway. The ones I do like are Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six types and not many sci-fi. I personally prefer Timesplitters to Halo.

Timesplitters 2 was truly awesome!

I agree TimeSplitters is a great series, but story wise, it wasnt great. Also it was just plain old you v the World, in Halo at least you had soldiers alongside you for awhile. Different series, both great, pity TimeSplitters: Future never got the recognition it deserved, people went to Rainbow and Ghost Recon and Socom about then.

Nooooooo, you can't have a 360 thread and no PS3 thread!!

Just do what Nick does and make a seperate (but never successful) thread for it.

Halo is bog standard only great due to online.

Even tho i hate it online. Too many yank kids

Not too bothered about Halo. When I'm done with Bishock I'll sell that and get Halo with my blockbuster credit if it gets good reviews.

I about to play Halo 2, its pretty addictive, best online game I have played the way its layed out, but I cant play the official match play type and team snipers, apparently I dont have a certain map when I have them all :(

Halo 3 should be good for another 3 years. Despite the slight change in graphics and stuff, I reckon this will be the best game on the 360 for some time but thats just me, again the online will make it stand out.

It will be awesome, I don't need a review to tell me otherwise. If you don't like Halo 1 or 2 then you won't like Halo 3. If you do like the franchise then I think it will easily be the best in the series.

If you don't like Halo 1 or 2 then you won't like Halo 3. If you do like the franchise then I think it will easily be the best in the series.
Yep. In other news, if you liked PES6 you'll like PES2008, if you liked Call Of Duty 3 you'll like Call Of Duty 4, and garbage goes in a garbage can, I cannot stress that enough people. :)

(The Simpsons, best show on Earth)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom