JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Well an english league with english players and 3 foreigners is better than 100% japanese league, imo.

What do nationalities matter when it's club teams anyway? Doesn't matter if they're all set to English or all set to Japanese, really.

Is it just me, or did anyone else also enjoy 'Fantastia' mode. I played only one watch, as an offensive midfielder, with Player camera and enjoyed alot! Created a lot of plays, scored a volley with a cross coming in and got subbed of at the 76th minute. This might be something that is going to get me hooked to this game. Will defo try this again!

Btw, if people are serious about a patch editing J League 1 and 2, then I will gladly help.

PS WTF have they done to the boots!:spid: Boots were one of those small details that I was obsessed about. But now they've completely ruined it! Typical Konami!

Last edited:
I'd like to see someone patch the J.L1 and J.L2 teams into Italian/Spanish/English (German) team and have a proper ML depending on the country your playing in.

BTW how many teams can be placed in Div1 and Div2 in this game again.

Is it just me, or did anyone else also enjoy 'Fantastia' mode. I played only one watch, as an offensive midfielder, with Player camera and enjoyed alot! Created a lot of plays, scored a volley with a cross coming in and got subbed of at the 76th minute. This might be something that is going to get me hooked to this game. Will defo try this again!

Yes - i am loving Fantastia mode!!!!

Could anyone please tell me the symbol for the hardest level on this game, as my Japanese is poor.

Anyone seen that players in the distance (when using the player camera) run like the monty python funny walks sketch?

It doesnt show up on the replays though

That's something that must have been spotted in playtesting and just ignored!

Anyone seen that players in the distance (when using the player camera) run like the monty python funny walks sketch?

It doesnt show up on the replays though

That's something that must have been spotted in playtesting and just ignored!

it happends in other pes ( i remember it in 5 and 6 )at the goal kick when the camera is behind the keeper, its the LOD algorithm of the game.

Well an english league with english players and 3 foreigners is better than 100% japanese league, imo.

It's not that bad once you get into it.

I'm not missing the premiership teams at all really - and is there a way of setting this up in ML?

Im sure i read that someone had set something that sounded like this up --- is it possible?

Btw, if people are serious about a patch editing J League 1 and 2, then I will gladly help.

PS WTF have they done to the boots!:spid: Boots were one of those small details that I was obsessed about. But now they've completely ruined it! Typical Konami!

I can't wait.

Abhishek,

Hi mate, I am working on a Asian Club 2007 Champions patch :) at the moment I am trying to figure out a way to edit the data and to change the kit models on the Japanes kits? any ideas?

Cheers,

B2Y

i think pes2008 on ps2 (!!!) will be exactly (perhaps not exactly but nearly) the same as this jlwe2007cc ... all magazines say "on first play you think you play pes6, only slight difference in gameplay" and i would say this is also the case in jlwe2007cc

yeah perhaps on pc/ps3/x360 but on ps2 it will be different (like wejlcc maybe)

who believe there will be a huge difference in gameplay from jlwe2007cc in pes2008 ps2-version (!)??? i dont but we will see, i'll play it in 3 weeks

Last edited:
you plough I am with and here necessary a serio problem very of the aid of voces! aplikei v0 of the Fernando in iso clean Japanese and such. blz functioned. so q I deletei iso original of the game… and fikei with iso with patch v0 applied… ai left v1 I aplikei over the V0. but the PORRA of the game stopped d functioning…. dvd and recognized… lights luizinha of the analogico of manete but nao xega to enter in the screen of memory card. it stops in a black screen before it and grasps there. e nao of pra to make nothing more. the problem eh q the unica is oqeu has this with v0 applied…. entao would keria to ask for to the Adans or to qquer a q know in arkivo q v1 were applied, and to disponibilizar aki pra download pra me the original arkivos all clean ones in Japanese, pra I to be able to apply for dkz or ppf in mine iso. to come back it to the original. to record one copies of backup and later applying v1 in iso clean…. entao helps me please, ja lost dvds, perdsi time. e you very puto with this hell all! they help please! upem the original arkivos of the game in Japanese… or entao oarkivo original J_text.afs (axo q tareduçoes sao applied in it ne? nao I have certainty but axo q eh this… good. I wait q help me. please

One big and annoying bug happened with me in my 2/3 first matches

I use the "manual" option when choosing cursor speed.

What happens is that the CB (that Im not controlling) is just tackling the opposite attacker and they get rewarded a penalty...

The first time it happened I was controlling my full back and i was going in with a tackling outside the penalty area, but my cb tackled the attacker instead...

The second time I won the ball with my DM with X, but then like 2seconds after my CB tackles the attacker...

really annoying...

not realistic . I can't imagine arsenal with just 3 foreigners :lol:
I'm completely enjoying it too . very nice addition . before I wasn't playing the game for a long time , now there is something interesting to do .
I'm looking foward to the next gen with improved fantasista mode (no slow down and better AI) . I just hope they'll add 2nd division for other leagues .
I hope we'll have some tools for this game , especially the of editor to fix jleague stats wich are too overrated .

Last edited:
not realistic . I can't imagine arsenal with just 3 foreigners :lol:

Arsenal is already in the game, why would we want to have duplicates? All i'm saying is replace J2 and J1 with League One and Championship. You start off from League One, move to the Championship, then move to any Top Europeam club.

Just played a bit more of the game. I have to come to the conclusion now that I can barely feel even 1% difference from WE10JL. Konami should learn something from games like Smackdown (which I used to play a lot). Every year, they would come out with new features, new modes and some great gameplay changes.

However, fantastia mode is very addicting. Amazing idea by Konami, whoever thought of this should think about Master League as well. I love the fact that you can sign from small clubs, train to improve your stats etc etc. Finally some sort of realism. This mode might just be enough to keep me on the game.

However, I really don't see any difference in ML which is disappointing. TBH, I can see myself going back to WE10JL for playing Master League (I always have a ML campaign on, whenever I am playing video games). I have everything sorted out in that game, boots, kits, faces, stats, everything is perfect. I enjoyed a great Bundesliga ML with Leverkusen, and now I might go to EPL for the ML. But I am defo keeping this game for the Fantastia mode.

Last edited:
Just played a bit more of the game. I have to come to the conclusion now that I can barely feel even 1% difference from WE10JL. Konami should learn something from games like Smackdown (which I used to play a lot). Every year, they would come out with new features, new modes and some great gameplay changes.

However, fantastia mode is very addicting. Amazing idea by Konami, whoever thought of this should think about Master League as well. I love the fact that you can sign from small clubs, train to improve your stats etc etc. Finally some sort of realism. This mode might just be enough to keep me on the game.

However, I really don't see any difference in ML which is disappointing. TBH, I can see myself going back to WE10JL for playing Master League (I always have a ML campaign on, whenever I am playing video games). I have everything sorted out in that game, boots, kits, faces, stats, everything is perfect. I enjoyed a great Bundesliga ML with Leverkusen, and now I might go to EPL for the ML. But I am defo keeping this game for the Fantastia mode.

i see differences in passing and shooting, and the fluidity of gameplay, much more then %1. The shots don't baloon as much, you can do alot more tight passes in tight spaces, and there doesnt seem to be as much stoppage in play to do errant passes, fouls, etc...

Back
Top Bottom