JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

About 10 games into my second season in Fantasista(First season hardly got a game, was transfered midway through the season to another club in the hope of getting more games, didn't work as I played 7 games for each club and roughly the same amount of mins :/) and finally playing consistently now. After the first season was over I picked the lowest ranked club(no idea who) to move to and I play every game.
Shame my AI team mates are idiots, they've only scored headers so far and refuse to cut it back to me even when I have an empty net ¬_¬
Switched from Player cam as you couldn't really do passes that well imo which is a shame.

Chose OMF as position, and get played CMF in 4-5-1 formation which suits me fine :D
Old clubs played 4-4-2 with me DMF whenever I got a game

Oh, I have not seen that option. Are you sure it is true? Maybe Fernando makes a mess of his translation :lol:.

I have decided to play in this mode and stick with it for the long haul to see what happens.

But the AI of my team mates is, at times, the worst I have ever seen. I pass the ball to my team-mate striker right in front of goal, I am already celebrating the goal, but he decides to run away from the ball. Seabass is some weird guy....he makes some of the best football simulation ever, and some of the worst.

i mean that first option in menu where you can set your number on jersey and change your appearance, there you can set "accept offers from japan/spain/italy/netherlands/france" to yes/no and the last option there is "all clubs" and 2 non-translated things (i dont know what they mean, perhaps somebody found out?)

i usually play pes/we in multiplayer, but i have enough of pes6 and there are no more tournaments here in germany so i wont play it anymore and decided to "explore" the fantasista-mode ... as already said ai is so unbelievably poor, i have to laugh all the time i see them playin ... i cant believe how people are satisfied with that mode??? maybe people who only play vs com (although i cant believe it either then^^) but im used to play pes/we in multiplayer

in its current form this fantasista mode is nearly unplayable (if you wanna have fun long time)

edit: you wont believe it, finally i got offers from european teams!!! that happens after my 4th season (mrparanoid played 5 and nothing happens :D), i had offers from troyes, valenciennes, gimnastic, levante, celta vigo and charlton ... last one i chose

Last edited:
@bbc.alster

you wont believe it, finally i got offers from european teams!!! that happens after my 4th season (mrparanoid played 5 and nothing happens ), i had offers from troyes, valenciennes, gimnastic, levante, celta vigo and charlton ... last one i chose, they bought flamini, m.bent, reid and some others

Hehe.. That's great. At least now we know it's possible. But I think I'd rather stick to the J-League than play for any of those teams :lmao:
Do you get any playtime there or are you just benching? How is their formation? Same old 4-5-1?
I am considering starting a new Fantasista career as a DF or something just to see wether it will affect the formations or not. I also have started to get the much hated 4-5-1 formation a lot lately. Still mixing it up with the 4-4-2 though. I am hoping for a move to Urawa Reds as they are by far the best team in Japan (not my favourite team though but it almost seems to be Seabass's favourite team..)and I'd love to see how they play.

@-dragonskin-

Shame my AI team mates are idiots, they've only scored headers so far and refuse to cut it back to me even when I have an empty net

I agree about the AI loving the headers.. I don't get why they never shoot at the goal. They do occasionally have a shot now and then but not many. Actually when I played Yokohama FC Kubo used to shoot a lot. He scored a bunch of goals that season and was J-1's top scorer :D
About them never passing I think that's just because you don't use the :r2: button..(or do you?)
At least for me they pass to me almost every time I tap the :r2: no matter where I am on the pitch..

Last edited:
Riquelme is back in Villareal now, in real life that is.
Have not checked every team in JLWE2007CC yet, but im rather sure that Boca are there!?

anderson is not in the game!!!

Hehe.. That's great. At least now we know it's possible. But I think I'd rather stick to the J-League than play for any of those teams
Do you get any playtime there or are you just benching? How is their formation? Same old 4-5-1?
I am considering starting a new Fantasista career as a DF or something just to see wether it will affect the formations or not. I also have started to get the much hated 4-5-1 formation a lot lately. Still mixing it up with the 4-4-2 though. I am hoping for a move to Urawa Reds as they are by far the best team in Japan (not my favourite team though but it almost seems to be Seabass's favourite team..)and I'd love to see how they play.

yes i was on bench first game against liverpool, they brought me on field 2nd half and i scored the 1-0 after a few seconds (very funny i think) ... what a very good debut :D

now 3rd game im in starting members ... yes i would like to know what formation the teams use when im not an OMF ... btw now at charlton they use 4-4-2 again but i think they will change to 4-5-1 not later than 6 games or so

I agree about the AI loving the headers.. I don't get why they never shoot at the goal. They do occasionally have a shot now and then but not many. Actually when I played Yokohama FC Kubo used to shoot a lot. He scored a bunch of goals that season and was J-1's top scorer :D
About them never passing I think that's just because you don't use the :r2: button..(or do you?)
At least for me they pass to me almost every time I tap the :r2: no matter where I am on the pitch..

I hammer the :r2: button all game long :lol:
Middle of the park they have problem passing it to me, just in the last third they want to be selfish :-&s
Then there's the occasional bullet pass 20 yards ahead of me which leaves me scratching my head :D

Going to like a snob but look at all the patches being released and comments where were all these ppl when the last WE10JL+Europa game was released.
Its a shame because out of WE10, PES6 and WE10JL+Europa PES6 was the worst

Going to like a snob but look at all the patches being released and comments where were all these ppl when the last WE10JL+Europa game was released.
Its a shame because out of WE10, PES6 and WE10JL+Europa PES6 was the worst

but WE2007JLCC is the best baby! Just like Kobe! :0

That's it I'm afraid, I'm done with the game. Was good fun, lasted longer than PES6 lasted me, but I can't take it any more. Such a shame.

In both the ML and Fantasista, the lack of control is infuriating. If a goal-kick or long-pass is aimed in my general area, I can't super-cancel and move away to get into a better position, your player just drifts towards it and there's nothing you can do about it. My player can't head, he's crap, so I don't want to even attempt to head. But no, I have no choice, away he goes running after any high ball.

Excluding the above, three times in one game I found my player moving on his own - despite the fact that I was holding the D-PAD down in another direction at the time. I was pressing left to run up the pitch and get in a good position for a pass, and the guy starts running as fast as he can back towards his own goal for a few seconds (as if he was a defender - I'm an attacking midfielder). Again, super-cancel didn't stop this.

The way I feel about this is, if the CPU is going to "control" your player at all like this, there's no point in playing the game. You might as well watch the CPU v the CPU.

Your team-mates in Fantasista are utter bellends. There was a guy who won the ball with a stab-tackle, then ran into the opposition player (who's lying across the floor in-front of him). Then he stab-tackles and gets the ball back again, only to stand still for two seconds and allow the opposition player to stand up again and take the ball off him.

And of course, the golden oldie... All game I'm pressuring their players, to try and get a sniff of the ball. Nothing, they're too good and my player is too shit, no chance. Then, after 60 minutes, I manage (or rather the CPU lets me) touch the ball. Guess where I am on the pitch? A foot from the sideline (facing towards the goal). Guess where the ball goes as soon as I touch it? Out for a throw. What a waste of space the game can be.

There's too much wrong with the game to get lasting enjoyment out of these new modes, which is a shame because Fantasista offers something really exciting and I found myself playing it for three hours tonight, and the same last night - something I haven't done with PES for about two years. But I can't take any more screaming at the TV because my teammates are just walking into the opposition players like they're sleepwalking.

God, PES really pisses me off sometimes.

Last edited:
In both the ML and Fantasista, the lack of control is infuriating. If a goal-kick or long-pass is aimed in my general area, I can't super-cancel and move away to get into a better position, your player just drifts towards it and there's nothing you can do about it. My player can't head, he's crap, so I don't want to even attempt to head. But no, I have no choice, away he goes running after any high ball.

Excluding the above, three times in one game I found my player moving on his own - despite the fact that I was holding the D-PAD down in another direction at the time. I was pressing left to run up the pitch and get in a good position for a pass, and the guy starts running as fast as he can back towards his own goal for a few seconds (as if he was a defender - I'm an attacking midfielder). Again, super-cancel didn't stop this.

The way I feel about this is, if the CPU is going to "control" your player at all like this, there's no point in playing the game. You might as well watch the CPU v the CPU.

Your team-mates in Fantasista are utter bellends. There was a guy who won the ball with a stab-tackle, then ran into the opposition player (who's lying across the floor in-front of him). Then he stab-tackles and gets the ball back again, only to stand still for two seconds and allow the opposition player to stand up again and take the ball off him.

And of course, the golden oldie... All game I'm pressuring their players, to try and get a sniff of the ball. Nothing, they're too good and my player is too shit, no chance. Then, after 60 minutes, I manage (or rather the CPU lets me) touch the ball. Guess where I am on the pitch? A foot from the sideline (facing towards the goal). Guess where the ball goes as soon as I touch it? Out for a throw. What a waste of space the game can be.

There's too much wrong with the game to get lasting enjoyment out of these new modes, which is a shame because Fantasista offers something really exciting and I found myself playing it for three hours tonight, and the same last night - something I haven't done with PES for about two years. But I can't take any more screaming at the TV because my teammates are just walking into the opposition players like they're sleepwalking.

Jack, surely after years of torture, you realsied that Practically Everything's Scripted. How's the cpu supposed to win unless it can control your player and make all your team mates stand around or run in the wrong direction? It's called "gameplay".

The good news is that PES2008 is apparently very similar, but with added sweat stains.

hey this game is good you just have to get the hang of the camera view and the super cancel does work or press R2 when the ball is in the air that gets you in a better position
i think the fantasia mode is great if you were in a team you wouldn't be able to choose what you want its what the manager wants

hey this game is good you just have to get the hang of the camera view and the super cancel does work or press R2 when the ball is in the air that gets you in a better position
i think the fantasia mode is great if you were in a team you wouldn't be able to choose what you want its what the manager wants

you can change the camera anyway , but I find the default one pretty fun .

you can change the camera anyway , but I find the default one pretty fun .
yeah it makes you feel like you there, the soccer games of the future may be changing to this view with everyone wanting to be there own players, it looks really good just have to work it out or change the view i'm on my second season and playing a bit

(Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
If a goal-kick or long-pass is aimed in my general area, I can't super-cancel and move away to get into a better position,)

@pogoss
of course you can !

I agree.. I have no problems with the super cancel even if I know what JBauer means.. Sometimes the controls are a bit difficult and the game can be frustrating, but that's what makes it even more enjoyable when you get that goal, or do that nice feint, or get that sweet pass through to the attacker.
I also agree that it is quite difficult and that sometimes it feels like you never even get to touch the ball and when you do you just mis-handle it, but it helps to play a few seasons. Now I have over 75% in just about every stat except goalkeeping and 2-3 others and the game is A LOT easier than when I started. That doesn't mean its easy though. And It also helped when I changed teams to Tokyo FC they have been playing the 4-4-2 now for at least 20 games. And I have only been benched about 3 games.

Does anyone else have problems with lagging when you use the default camera mode? Sometimes it slows down a lot when I get into a lot of action.. Maybe it's because I am playing the patched DVD on my old ps2. I didn't notice much lag on the original disk on the ps3..

There are numerous occassions during every match where super-cancel simply does not work. Your guy regularly goes into scripted runs for all sorts of reasons, sometimes you can super-cancel him out of it and gain some vague control of him, sometimes you cannot do anything until that particular scripted run has finished.

It is the way it has been ever since they introduced super-cancel.

01. [PS2] J-League Winning Eleven 2007: Club Championship (Konami) - 150,000 / NEU
02. [WII] Mario Party 8 (Nintendo) - 135,000 / 400,000
03. [PS3] Hot Shots Golf 5 (Sony) - 64,000 / 216,000
04. [NDS] It's a Wonderful World (Square-Enix) - 33,000 / 110,000
05. [NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo) - 29,000 / 697,000
06. [WII] Wii Sports (Nintendo) - 28,000 / 1,971,000
07. [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo) - 27,000 / 1,579,000
08. [NDS] Face Training DS (Nintendo) - 22,000 / NEU
09. [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) - 21,000 / 4,677,000
10. [NDS] Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (Nintendo) - 21,000 / 476,000

yeah it makes you feel like you there, the soccer games of the future may be changing to this view with everyone wanting to be there own players, it looks really good just have to work it out or change the view i'm on my second season and playing a bit
yes that's a preview of the winning eleven of future with 11 vs 11 players on line I think .

Back
Top Bottom