NBA 2K9 - PS3/360/PC

Re: NBA 2K9 - PS3/360...PS2

yeah the game IS WAY different then last year, altought i was wasted last night. The 2k servers were down so i couldnt play online, i think the menus sucked or i again i was too drunk to figure it out. I started an association with the knicks and i got crushed but the sliders werenr adjusted. Its really different then last years game. or so it seeemend, i will be sober tonight and i will let you know how it goes. Any of you guys have this on 360?

Chill out!!!!! I'm not in disagreement with, you, just stating some blurriness there is INDEED. If I buy a movie, I can't lend it to my father for him to watch it alone. It's forbidden. That was my point, that the law it's quite clear but very restrictive and sometimes it's better to apply common sense.

sorry mate, didnt mean to come across in a bad way. i will be in your beatiful city next week, seeing your dreaded rivals play villareal!

If you haven't been here before, I can advise you some places! Expect to see a good match, though it will depend on Villarreal's will to open the game or not.

I don't see Espanyol as a rival in fact. Madrid is a rival, but Espanyol are just a middle table team. It's a small part of their crowd that I can't stand up. But again, you could say that about any team really...

I bought 2K9 yesterday and today I'm gonna play it for the first time! Really anxious to see how's evolved! Hope it's not easy to win the position in the paint and pick & roll isn't as effective...

If you haven't been here before, I can advise you some places! Expect to see a good match, though it will depend on Villarreal's will to open the game or not.

I don't see Espanyol as a rival in fact. Madrid is a rival, but Espanyol are just a middle table team. It's a small part of their crowd that I can't stand up. But again, you could say that about any team really...

I bought 2K9 yesterday and today I'm gonna play it for the first time! Really anxious to see how's evolved! Hope it's not easy to win the position in the paint and pick & roll isn't as effective...

i diddnt know nba 2k9 had spanish teams:APPLAUD: nice way to go WAY off topic:BOP:

we have all the sights down, but if you wouldnt mind PM'ming some nice restaruants near las ramblas, that would be great. We are staying on the edge of raval that is near ras ramblas

As a pure sports simulation this game is peerless. It captures the beauty of real life Basketball beautifully, the pace, the power and the the feeling that you are playing in a real life match, it is amazing achievement for a game to look so good and to play so so well. 2k might as well stop the series now as I can't see how they can improve this game any further.

Elavorate please. I am still on the fence about getting this one.

What Kamy says sums it up:

As a pure sports simulation this game is peerless. It captures the beauty of real life Basketball beautifully, the pace, the power and the the feeling that you are playing in a real life match, it is amazing achievement for a game to look so good and to play so so well. 2k might as well stop the series now as I can't see how they can improve this game any further.

Now Live 09 now is a good game, and is a good pick up and play game but if you want simulation 2K9 is for you

Can anyone tell me if the Italian teams are in this? Or internationals? I'm quite interested in NBA 2k9 for 360. I usually find it hard to get into sports games that aren't football... but this looks seriously very good.

No, the European teams are exclusive to NBA Live.

Can anyone tell me if the Italian teams are in this? Or internationals? I'm quite interested in NBA 2k9 for 360. I usually find it hard to get into sports games that aren't football... but this looks seriously very good.

yeah the pc mods will be sweet for that, im sure

WOW!!!

I missed the release date of this (been waiting for pes2009 lol), i loved the last one and thought they couldnt top it (gameplay and graphically)....... MAN I WAS WRONG lol

This game is immense ..... this sets the bench mark to how a sports game should be made...... any game for that matter

It stays so true to the sport, from animations to the environment, truely a piece of genius from 2Ksports

I was screeching like a little girl looking at the new faces..... and gameplay.. WOW where do i start..... KING JAMES ROCKS LOL!!

!!!to anyone having doubts bout this game, seriously grow a set and get this...... you wont be disappointed..... best sports game..... ever... period!!!!

::rant over:: lol

peace people

WOW!!!

I missed the release date of this (been waiting for pes2009 lol), i loved the last one and thought they couldnt top it (gameplay and graphically)....... MAN I WAS WRONG lol

This game is immense ..... this sets the bench mark to how a sports game should be made...... any game for that matter

It stays so true to the sport, from animations to the environment, truely a piece of genius from 2Ksports

I was screeching like a little girl looking at the new faces..... and gameplay.. WOW where do i start..... KING JAMES ROCKS LOL!!

!!!to anyone having doubts bout this game, seriously grow a set and get this...... you wont be disappointed..... best sports game..... ever... period!!!!

peace people

Well, that does it then. I will be picking up a copy this week.

Thanks guys.

Elavorate please. I am still on the fence about getting this one.

kamy and zidane described the game perfectly. it feels so much smoother than 2k8, the atmosphere is incredible and the sequences give you the feeling of a live broadcast on TV.

Last edited:

Is that a real team?

Thats a great name for a team.

Yep, AJ Milano :D Theyre quite good in Europe too. I personally find European basketball very entertaining, so I really hope we will get a game with Euro clubs one day.

mate, i respect your opinion, but would you rather play with MLS teams in fifa or european... cause it really comes down to that. If you enjoy the game of bball, then get this game. I wouldnt worry about which teams are in it, and if you are, use my comparison above.

WOW!!!

peace people

this man speaks the truth, and once again, fifa, ea take notice, make a football game like this... please, it is the best sport simulation game of all time, by far... far, i mean i think guys here want depth, and if you want depth, this game delivers, there are so many moves, so many passing moves, so many plays, so much DEPTH. You could potentially score a different basket in 50 different ways. it really is such a great game of the roundball.

Last edited:

just getting used to the new animations and gameplay tweaks (kinda stuck with some of the iso moves) is there like a way to really charge at the defence and pull off a mental layup (kobe style) or is that just automatic

gotta say there are less foul calls this year which is good

oh anyone see wades dunk in friendly game vs Nets.... 3rd or 4th quater.... pure class, hes back to his best

WOW!!!

peace people

Im sold :TTTH:

:CURSE:

This is the first and last time that I'll pre order/order a game from Movietyme, my 2K9 order has been processing since the 8th and it still hasn't been dispatched!!!

Back
Top Bottom