Newcastle United thread

ahhhh bah where is pk and why the hell ar two seasonal players(interms of form having a fist fight) souey and shearer shud both cuff em around the ears in the dressing room, shocking absolutely shocking

Haven't seen the incident yet, except on the 'net but nothing has happened like this since Grobbelaar/McManaman. All in good fun:D but can't see Souness standing for it. Having a press conference with them was a good way to shame them imo.

I didnt c it til just now, but last night i had a dream about it!!!! For some reason Woodgate was there and he head butted someone, and then bowyer went into some karate stance . . . .

loz said:
I didnt c it til just now, but last night i had a dream about it!!!! For some reason Woodgate was there and he head butted someone, and then bowyer went into some karate stance . . . .
That sounds more interesting. Tell me more.

Its all Bowyers fault, you could see easily he was pissed when he didnt get the ball, and when they begin to fight he is the one that walks over to Dyer, and he is also the one that throws the first punch, and a second before Dyer even attempts to throw one, face it, if you had some nutter giving you two punches wouldnt you throw one back?.

Bowyer seems like a twat with a very short temper, I think if any of the two go, it will be him.

This is the funniest thing I have seen on the pitch in ages. Good too see them sorting out their differences like men instead of acting like girls like most footballers seem to do these days.

Souness will give em both a slap around the head and Im sure Alan Shearer will give em both a good few hits around the ears and both will be back in action next week. Still can't believe they both got sent off.

I wouldnt really call it sorting out their differences.

They sat at either end of the manager, didnt look at eachother once, didnt apologise to eachother or nothing. Maybe Newcastle shoulda made them apologise to eachother and shake hands, but the way they did it, its like a kid saying sorry when you know they dont mean it.

"Still can't believe they both got sent off."

Do you think the referee is going to keep two players on the pitch who have just been fighting?...even worse, they are from the same team?.

I would have sent Bowyer off and gave Dyer a yellow card, after all he didnt do anything wrong in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Bowyer gets the boot the man is a cunt. I think most Newcastle fans hate him and would like to see him leave like Bellamy.

More importantly has anyone got a vid or photo of Stephen Taylor's reaction after handling the ball? I'd be very grateful. Comedy gold.

Mart said:
More importantly has anyone got a vid or photo of Stephen Taylor's reaction after handling the ball? I'd be very grateful. Comedy gold.

That was so funny, he went down like he had been shot to disguise the fact he had handled the ball on the line. Great comedy moment.

smango said:
I hope Bowyer gets the boot the man is a cunt. I think most Newcastle fans hate him and would like to see him leave like Bellamy.
I am now soooooooooo glad Liverpool didn't buy him - ....it was close though, wasn't it? ;)

Isn't Bowyer the tosser who kicked off in a McDonald's when he was younger, as well as the Asian student incident?

Smango, I like it when you get to the point. :mrgreen:

Taylor,dyer and bowyer will miss the FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United on 17 April.
Newcastle can win Man.Utd.?

Sounds like he told Bowyer and Dyer to get out there to apologise too. Shearer!! Shearer! (bowing)

Having seen the defender (Taylor) "die" finally last night, I lmao!!!!

Taylor looked like he was shot or someone stabbed him right in the heart. It was funny as hell.

As for the Man Utd game, Newcastle arent gonna make it easy but with Dyer, Bowyer and Taylor missing, its a big plus for us.

Man U seem to be a bit stale at the mo' which probably will make it an even contest.

How unlucky was that today at Spurs? Gotta feel sorry for your keeper. After waiting forever to get a chance when Shay Given gets injured, he blows it with a dodgy clearance. Looked like he was going to burst into tears.

Terrible, terrible result.

Newcastle should definately have progressed. As soon as Dyer went off it was all Sporting. He will be a great miss when he is injured/banned.

Unbelievable. How can this happen? At least Dyer has found his natural position as striker. Newcastle really missed Boumsong though. Poor Shearer - the guy will probably pass away (of old age) before Newcastle win anything at this rate! Come on Newcastle! Good luck on Saturday - needless to say I want you lot to win but I can't really see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom