PES 2010 Masterleague

You have to edit the strip (of the team you are going to play as) before starting a ML. ie North London in Edit mode.

if you pick an unlicensed team, you simply can go to the global editor and edit the team.
if you load your ml, everything is edited.
wanted to say, you can edit kits, chants, stadium etc without starting a new ml.

Is it me or is the possibility gone to buy players from national teams, that have no club team in the game for example gomez/podolski from germany toni from italy. Can't find this players with the player search option in my ML.

if you pick an unlicensed team, you simply can go to the global editor and edit the team.
if you load your ml, everything is edited.
wanted to say, you can edit kits, chants, stadium etc without starting a new ml.

hi all,

The ML-edit solution doesn't fully cover my problem.

Here is what i do each year...

-firstly i make a list of the wanted players in my "dreamteam"
-i register all those players to an unlicensed team
-i start ML with that team
-i edit the teamname, strip(kits) and chants etc.
-i do exaclty the same with my friends dreamteam
-we play like idiots al year long ;)

i know...i skip years of ML-fun to reach the dreamteams, but since my friend doesn't have a ps3 and the time to build its own team, this allways was an OK solution :)

in 2010 i have a problem...

i did exactly like above, but with the second team it went wrong.
the first one, i save as ML1
the second one, i started a new ML with the same unlicensed squad, edit it, save it as ML2

when i now load ML2 or ML1 in exhibition mode, both got the teamname, players and chants of ML2 (the last one editted)

Normally, when the edit-mode was in ML-mode this never happened.
Now in global mode it seams that the ML-savegames use the same user-data,,,

Any suggestions?

(I don't have the game yet)

Question: Can you keep Player Cards turned on (say Messi Dribble Card) in the main Master League Formation Menu and thus whenever you start any Master League Match it's always turned on?

It would seem annoying having to select player cards before every game...

i started my first ever ml with spurs

how the hell do you buy players

is it best to go for open to negotation players?

any tips would be great

Can't wait to get this started again, going to go my old faithful Rodos (Greek), will wait to I get a good patched version though.

As for buying players, I've always went for the 'open to negotiations' route as you need to spend a wad of money to get others. Is the club's reputation rating not listed still? As do the players?

FD

can someone give me a guide to ML and what is all about

yes a dummy guide for me the dummy

in all my years of pes ive never touched this mode

:CONFUSE:

Oh my word, you have been missing the single greatest aspect of PES.

The WENB option file is released today at 5pm. I suggest you re-start your Master League once you have this. Your life will never be the same again.

:CONFUSE:

Oh my word, you have been missing the single greatest aspect of PES.

The WENB option file is released today at 5pm. I suggest you re-start your Master League once you have this. Your life will never be the same again.

Cheers do u start with a decent team or someone like boro lol

still need tips on were to start looks like a lot to do, I mean do I train youth ect ect

Sorry for the questions

Cheers do u start with a decent team or someone like boro lol

still need tips on were to start looks like a lot to do, I mean do I train youth ect ect

Sorry for the questions

I prefer to start with a shit team, like Boro. But seen as though the useless fuckers got relegated I'm not going to create them this year. They dont deserve it. So I'm going with the mighty Stoke City.

I havent started this new ML, as I'm awaiting the option file. So I cant really answer your questions at the minute. Your best learning as you go along. More fun that way. ;)

I have Hearts at the ready. Chants waiting to be uploaded. Once WENB option file is released its go time!! :)

I've started Ml with both a strong team, Juve, and a weak one, Bari, as to know the difference in funds.

With picking Juve, I had 3 sponsorship offers with a large sum of money, and bonuses plus the large number I had in the bank, and all staff were on level 3 already. The team's salary alone was about £55m.

Whereas with Bari, I had just one sponsor and the offer was pretty shit and all staff on level 1. Team salary about £3m :LOL: That's a good thing, well for me it is. I'm definitely going for the weaker teams for the challenge.

One thing ML is definitely missing is manager movement. If I fail to meet the board's objectives with Bari then I should be hitch-hiking. Oh well, this is better than nothing and is still very much enjoyable.

Ok so I haven't remembered to check this before every game, but each time I go to topics and next game, the coach says the opponents "Will probably go all defensive and play 11 men behind the ball" :D

I was trying to find Litmanen but he is not in the Finland list, maybe they are both set to retire in game or something?

u can't sign becks or litmanen because their teams are not in the game.. That really doesn's make any sense because there are lots of good players missing from ML, all the bundes liga players for example..

do youth players develop? i played about 3 months and their skills are still the same. do they need to be contracted professionally to develop?

u can't sign becks or litmanen because their teams are not in the game.. That really doesn's make any sense because there are lots of good players missing from ML, all the bundes liga players for example..
Is there a free agent option? Maybe we can find them under there..
do youth players develop? i played about 3 months and their skills are still the same. do they need to be contracted professionally to develop?

I thought we should be assigning specific training to them...

That's extremely lame, although really the only bad thing I've found out about ML so far...

You can sign every Player you want in Masterleague, just put for example Beckham into a Team that takes Part in the ML (could be a Division 2 Team too) and sign them from this Team.

Back
Top Bottom