PES 2010 Masterleague

Okay, looks like I’ve ran into what I would regard as a major problemo.

Would I be right in saying that you can no longer mess around with the leagues within the game i.e. you can’t put the ‘other’ teams i.e. Anderlecht, Galatasary etc etc in any league you wish now?

I'm sure you can do this - option at the very beginning. Because I shoved Bayern M (from wenb option file) into one of the leagues quickly so I could buy Ribery

Search for players with future potentional. What I cant figure it is why I cant see the full stats of players I'm looking to buy ? This is crazy. I really hope it's linked to a level 5 scout as mine is currently only level 4, but apart from that major gripe, I'm loving this ML. :BOP:

Sorry mate but my scout is on level 5 and I have the same problem - absoloute shambles! I used to love choosing a generaly crappy player who had a bit of pace for example, but now we're only left with 1 overall stat until we actually sign them - it's just pot luck.

Sorry mate but my scout is on level 5 and I have the same problem - absoloute shambles! I used to love choosing a generaly crappy player who had a bit of pace for example, but now we're only left with 1 overall stat until we actually sign them - it's just pot luck.

There isnt a problem mate, I sorted it last night, it's actually pretty cool.

You cant see the players stats until you send your scout to check them out. If he manages to make contact with the player, then he will send you a report which shows all the players stats. This can take weeks though, sometimes up to 6 weeks.

I sent my Level 4 scout to watch 10 players. He came back with 9 reports, but he didnt make contact with one player, Lavezzi. I can see all the stats now for the players I had him check out. I guess Lavezzi just wouldnt even answer his phone. :LOL:

There isnt a problem mate, I sorted it last night, it's actually pretty cool.

You cant see the players stats until you send your scout to check them out. If he manages to make contact with the player, then he will send you a report which shows all the players stats. This can take weeks though, sometimes up to 6 weeks.

I sent my Level 4 scout to watch 10 players. He came back with 9 reports, but he didnt make contact with one player, Lavezzi. I can see all the stats now for the players I had him check out. I guess Lavezzi just wouldnt even answer his phone. :LOL:

Oh ok - that's good to know. A bit long winded, but I suppose it adds to the whole manager experience i.e. you (or your staff) need to check a player out before you know how good he actually is! - makes sense I suppose :))

Oh ok - that's good to know. A bit long winded, but I suppose it adds to the whole manager experience i.e. you (or your staff) need to check a player out before you know how good he actually is! - makes sense I suppose :))

That is good. It stops you being able to trawl through the leagues to find all the up and coming players, which although effective, wasn't terribly realistic. There definitely should be more of a random element like this when it comes to buying a player.

Hi chaps!

long time no speakee.... :)

hope you are all ticking over nicely. Can't wait to get stuck into the ML, back on familiar Iberian soil. Only thing ive noticed is that at present many of the smaller La Liga sides have ridiculously small squads (17-18 players)

This scout thing sounds intriguing - how specific can your instructions be to him? e.g. can you ask ask for strkers of a ceratin height?

cheers

db

Hi chaps!

long time no speakee.... :)

hope you are all ticking over nicely. Can't wait to get stuck into the ML, back on familiar Iberian soil. Only thing ive noticed is that at present many of the smaller La Liga sides have ridiculously small squads (17-18 players)

This scout thing sounds intriguing - how specific can your instructions be to him? e.g. can you ask ask for strkers of a ceratin height?

cheers

db

You can use the advanced search facility to locate strikers based on height, or whatever you like. The list will produce all the available players that met the criteria. You will not be able to see their full stats though until you send your scout to check them out. ;)

girl_scout_2.jpg

Yes, I believe that option is in the advanced search facility.

mnj - You've possibly put Bayern in Division 2 which you can do, however you can't put them in the top divisions of any league. What I've heard, but maybe not fact is that the fake teams still come up, I'm just a tad worried that the teams I've moved over into Divison 2 (German and Greek teams for me) are replaced by fake teams if I manage to get promoted, not sure if Division 2 is still archived.

Good to see the scout will eventually come back with info, my Rodos season is up and away although I've started in Division 2 and only around £1.3m to spend. Looking at several players, hopefully get some in, looking for a bit of pace as I only have 4 created players in my team, a goalie (Nikolaos - greek) who is technically good, centre half (Toumba - Nigeria) who is strong and pacey, skillful playmaker (Zeus - greek) and a big tall striker (Dracos - greek) who's only real quality is his height and aerial ability (can fill in at centre half), all other players are the usual '70' brigade.

Got off to a 1-0 win over one of the fake teams (forgot the name) with my striker Dracos scoring the goal after a poor pass by their defence, went through and slotted away. Now have Bayern Munich in Div. 2 cup.

FD

Well, looking through my team last night getting ready for thr January transfer window, and I thought I had signed Anelka on a free in close season and found out he is only on loan!

FFS this scout doing my negotiations is doing my head in!

Re players stats, when your scout has a report on them, all there stats can be viewed

I think it takes several weeks does it now as my scout came back with a report but it just had stuff like "he's very fast" or "he's very durable", stuff like that. I presume the further details follows a few weeks later.

FD

I think it takes several weeks does it now as my scout came back with a report but it just had stuff like "he's very fast" or "he's very durable", stuff like that. I presume the further details follows a few weeks later.

FD

Yes mate, full stats come after. That was my initial worry at first, but I just had to wait. Those comments are in your Dossier, stats come up on the full page.

FFS this scout doing my negotiations is doing my head in!

Before you started your ML you have an option to choose whether you want to take full control of the negotiations are whether you want to leave it up to your Scout. I took full control.

Good to see you still around DB, with your quality pics.

I'm sure that scout could attract plenty of players to the club.......hehe :p

Thanks Jimmy again.

FD

Certainly does my Belgian Buddy, I did see TB popping into the footy section a while back, maybe he may venture back in here.

FD

Quick question. The £5,000,000 for top level staff is surely a one-off, yes?

Surely not a annual wage?

what is the fan club all about? I'll have a guess, there's a fee you get, is that like season ticket money? So would this be like increasing the capacity of the stadium?

FD

Quick question. The £5,000,000 for top level staff is surely a one-off, yes?

Surely not a annual wage?

what is the fan club all about? I'll have a guess, there's a fee you get, is that like season ticket money? So would this be like increasing the capacity of the stadium?

FD

The £5 million is an annual wage as far as I'm aware.

The fan club increases revenue, similiar to a season ticket. Correct.

The clever part is that you can increase your fanbase/season ticket sales by signing players that attract the crowds, like flair players, or players that have a high poplularity rating at clubs elsewhere, basically fan favourites. ;)

Just found out you can agree transfers outside of the transfer window! Got 4 players coming in the Dcember window now, can't wait!

Just hope I have enough money at the end of the season!

Last edited:
Annual wage? Jeez, oh surely you must make some amount of money in the top division then, as to get all the various coaches, scouts etc that would be something like £20-£25m per year in staff only. Surely not.

And that's not taking into effect the fan base and youth academy.

FD

Well my Rodos team fell to the might of Bayern Munich in the 1st round of the cup (quite good that both divisions play in it), beaten 2-0 by goals from Klose, had my centre half sent off early in the match, straight from the resulting free-kick a header. Early second half Ribery skinned my full-back and set up Klose for an easy finish.

Played Stuttgart and managed to get a 1-1 draw at home, Hleb put Stuttgart ahead from a scramble at a corner and Zeus scored a cracking 20 yarder into the top corner to snatch a point for us.

Beat a fake team 3-0 away from home, prior to the match I brought in a Swede SM Hysen and put Castolo(ST), Espimas (SM) and Valeny (CB) into the squad from the youth team, all them played in the 3-0 win with Castolo bagging a header from close range from a Hysen cross to put us 1-0 up, then early in the 2nd half Dracos scored his 2nd goal of the season from another close ranger after a cross from my left back. Then after some substitutions my midfielder Yannis who replaced Zeus bagged a 3rd after a close ranger effort that beat the keeper.

Transfer window is now closed, so hope to improve the team as it goes and push Panathainakos who are top at the moment (I'm 2nd).

Can someone confirm if there is a mid-season transfer window?

FD

Hi Guys in all vids I saw on the net (still waiting for the game!!) the stadium is always full no matter what, even in div 2 ML, can some one confirm that in all games no matter if home away, if its a 70k seating capacity stadium .. if its the case this is a miss from konami, i mean its not realistic!!

in pes 6, and even 09 the stadium was not always full

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/p2/p/e/pes6p2279.jpg

+ its strange to have the stadium full, but when you play away and score a goal there is actually few supporters or nearly none that support you, is it possible to have 70k home supporters!!!

btw I watch the serie A regularly and the stadiums are never full unless its a derby

sorry if its in wrong section but its a ML related question

Before you started your ML you have an option to choose whether you want to take full control of the negotiations are whether you want to leave it up to your Scout. I took full control.

I selected that but the scout still does all the negotiating. You select the player you want to sign and the scout agrees the transfer fee and salary, rubbish

Back
Top Bottom