PES 2010 Masterleague

I think you guys are confused.

Once the scout made contact with the cluba/player, he makes an offer for the fee and salary - it is at this point that the negotiations are put on hold, and you can change negotiation conditions to how you want it.

I was confused at first, thinking the same as you, but all I did was spend a couple of minutes looking around to find this out

I was wondering if the lad Hysen I signed was a fake player, but appears he is none other than the son of the brilliant Glenn Hysen, Tobias. :)

FD

Once the scout made contact with the cluba/player, he makes an offer for the fee and salary - it is at this point that the negotiations are put on hold, and you can change negotiation conditions to how you want it.

I was confused at first, thinking the same as you, but all I did was spend a couple of minutes looking around to find this out

A scout should find me players end of. He should not interfere with any negotiations whatsoever. So there!

So that but i think u are nitpicking. What is the difference if u sign him or the scout?

Because I have stupidly sold all my goalkeepers to raise some funds for transfers, so i need to go all out and sign a keeper quickly! On previous ML's I could just find a keeper (albeit rubbish) and sign hin instantly! Now I've got to wait for the scout to tie up a deal!

when i join lets say the EPL why i cant set up the league properly whit teams i want to add/remove or make a mix league ?

i can only do it whit the other 3 leagues and D2.

wtf ?
help

i want so start now -_-

edit:
league editor by stelios maybe ?!
edit2:
tool errors, shit

Last edited:
Because I have stupidly sold all my goalkeepers to raise some funds for transfers, so i need to go all out and sign a keeper quickly! On previous ML's I could just find a keeper (albeit rubbish) and sign hin instantly! Now I've got to wait for the scout to tie up a deal!

Not tryna be on ur case but which is it, the old system was rubbish according to you and at the same tyme u r mad about the new system where someone else which in real life. The coach identifies the player and the GM and in pes2010 case the scout goes up and ties the deal. So i really don't knw why u are venting.

I think the real problem here is you. Why would u trade all your keepers when you haven't signed or wrapped up a replacement... Take time to think about that ?

Yes, I believe that option is in the advanced search facility.

mnj - You've possibly put Bayern in Division 2 which you can do, however you can't put them in the top divisions of any league. What I've heard, but maybe not fact is that the fake teams still come up, I'm just a tad worried that the teams I've moved over into Divison 2 (German and Greek teams for me) are replaced by fake teams if I manage to get promoted, not sure if Division 2 is still archived.

No - I put them into one of the other top leagues - la liga i think (when I was competing in eng prem)....so you can edit the top leagues. What I'm not sure of, is if you can edit the top league you're actually competing in - i haven't tried to do that as yet.

Your right, I saw this to and was able to dicate my own terms. This system is so much better than the last one. Very happy in this regard.

Well I managed to finish my first season on my ML and finished 11th in the Premier League, with a quarter final placing in the FA Cup. Not a bad season really bearing in mind I'm Stoke City and lacking any real quality in my team. It was a struggle, but very realistic, I had to fight hard and dig deep at times and ground out results. Final stats for the season were W10 L10 Drawn 24 :CONFUSE:.

I made a few panic buys as I couldnt seem to tempt any decent players so basically, in true lesser fashionable Premier League team style, had to look to pick up the scraps. I signed ex Coventry star Hadji, McFadden and Cisse and a couple of kids for the future that I'd found.

My biggest disappointment last season was my keeper Sorensen. He was happy and having an excellent run of form up until the January transfer window, when three clubs came in for him. Roma offered my £3.4 million, I rejected that. Lille then offered my £3.6 and I rejected that, then Lyon offered my £3.9 of which I rejected but then changed the terms and asked for £5.9. Lyon turned me down with that.

After I shattered Sorensen's dream move to Lyon and the lure of Champions League football, he was never the same player again. He was all of a sudden unhappy at Stoke, and his heart, which dicates his loyalty towards the club was showing as snapped in half. :CONFUSE: After that, for the rest of the season he had a permanent dreaded 'Purple' arrow for every game. He really did spit his dummy out. The prick.

He never played another game for me all season as I played my young keeper instead. During the close season, Sorensen's heart was fixed, and no longer broken. But he had burnt his bridges with me, and I sold him to Ajax in the close season for £2.6 million. Good riddance. :BYE:

This game is incredible.

Your right, I saw this to and was able to dicate my own terms. This system is so much better than the last one. Very happy in this regard.

Well I managed to finish my first season on my ML and finished 11th in the Premier League, with a quarter final placing in the FA Cup. Not a bad season really bearing in mind I'm Stoke City and lacking any real quality in my team. It was a struggle, but very realistic, I had to fight hard and dig deep at times and ground out results. Final stats for the season were W10 L10 Drawn 24 :CONFUSE:.

I made a few panic buys as I couldnt seem to tempt any decent players so basically, in true lesser fashionable Premier League team style, had to look to pick up the scraps. I signed ex Coventry star Hadji, McFadden and Cisse and a couple of kids for the future that I'd found.

My biggest disappointment last season was my keeper Sorensen. He was happy and having an excellent run of form up until the January transfer window, when three clubs came in for him. Roma offered my £3.4 million, I rejected that. Lille then offered my £3.6 and I rejected that, then Lyon offered my £3.9 of which I rejected but then changed the terms and asked for £5.9. Lyon turned me down with that.

After I shattered Sorensen's dream move to Lyon and the lure of Champions League football, he was never the same player again. He was all of a sudden unhappy at Stoke, and his heart, which dicates his loyalty towards the club was showing as snapped in half. :CONFUSE: After that, for the rest of the season he had a permanent dreaded 'Purple' arrow for every game. He really did spit his dummy out. The prick.

He never played another game for me all season as I played my young keeper instead. During the close season, Sorensen's heart was fixed, and no longer broken. But he had burnt his bridges with me, and I sold him to Ajax in the close season for £2.6 million. Good riddance. :BYE:

This game is incredible.

Simply amazing. Loving the ML too.

Btw guys, I know its probably got nothing to do with ML, but which ball do you use?

In all my PES's, I've tried all balls and never liked the darker ones. Tried the plain one and always my preference since then. I like them to be very visible, just like real matches, on far cam it always looks white. It adds a lot to the experience for me.

Passes, shots, goals all look better to me.

Lami, I use random balls, don't really have a favourite so nice to see them all in use

Not tryna be on ur case but which is it, the old system was rubbish according to you and at the same tyme u r mad about the new system where someone else which in real life. The coach identifies the player and the GM and in pes2010 case the scout goes up and ties the deal. So i really don't knw why u are venting.

I think the real problem here is you. Why would u trade all your keepers when you haven't signed or wrapped up a replacement... Take time to think about that ?

I didn't have any problem with the old system and I know I messed up by selling my keepers was just trying to get money in for new players which I have.

I have figured out the new system now and I think its much better, really enjoying the new ML! Was just me getting used to it thats all but now I'm happy and enjoying ML very much

I was in negotiations with other keepers but they are dragging on and on, was hoping one would be signed before my others moved on D'oh! Lesson learned

In PES 2009 in ML all own players had a graph of player development, also with future expectation. I cannot find this in PES 2010, now I dont know how my players will develop. Did they remove this future development graph in the 2010 version??? Please help.

I always use the yellow Nike ball, it stands out from the rest in all conditions.

Im playing ML on regular and I'm strolling it, seems too easy so will be levelling up in the close season.

Anelka is top scorer and top assister I've spent 3 million on training him and he is only on loan so need to sign him permanently!

How come the AI in PES 2010 has now become very similar to that of FIFA?

I have started a Master League Campaign with Celtic and mixed my Divsion 2 League up with the best teams in The Other Teams section ie. Boca Juniors, River Plate, Benfica, Porto, Galatasarray etc

Because the online play was so brutal with PES 2008 I bought Fifa 09 but quickly became bored with the Manager Mode.

Why is this? Because although defence wise on the top levels (Top Player in PES and World Class in Fifa) the AI are very good they are not as direct as they should be in an attacking sense.

PES has become Fifa! In PES 2009 if you went 1 up the AI really stepped it up and launched attacks against you to get the equaliser but now they seem content to just play the ball around at the back and in midfield, exactly like feckin fifa! What the hell are Konami thinking of? I cant believe it!

Possibly when I get up into the English Premier League the likes of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea etc might be more direct and more pressing but at the moment the game sucks because of this.

Also, what is the story with the referees? Is Stevie Wonder refereeing most games coz he seems to miss alot of fouls.

Konami what are you playing at? Can a patch fix this because I have only played around 6 games in Master League and it is already becoming a tad boring just like Fifa's Manager Mode.

Now dont get me wrong here. I love the actual game of footie on PES 2010 so far despite some of its problens but only online at the moment. I would absolute love the game with the Computer AI was a little better in the attacking sense and more direct etc.

Are you guys conceding many goals?

Btw guys, I know its probably got nothing to do with ML, but which ball do you use?

I have mine set to random, although I do love the yellow one.

I must admit, in for first ML season, I'm yet to score a 30 yard screamer, in fact, apart from hitting the bar once, I have never really come close. I like that. It makes them all more special when they do fly in.

I'm not sure whether 10 minute games are long enough though. I will change to 15 minute games once I qualify for Europe and knock it up to Top Player. I had four 0-0 games in a row at one point. Many of my games ended 1-0, 1-1 or 2-2, I think Konami have the balance perfect. You really get nothing unless you earn it. Patient football is rewarded with created chances, but then its all about taking those chances, and when you dont, you seriously struggle.

I also find that teams play completely different whether they are playing at home or away. I managed to hold Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd at homes, but they all battered me at their place, and played some ridiculous football at times.

I laughed when I played Man Utd at home. One of Stoke's chants is 'Who the fuck are Man Utd, who the fuck are Man Utd .....' I was thinking, for fucks sake, dont wind them up. Within 10 seconds of my crowd taunting Utd with that chant they scored through Rooney. :LOL:

I have mine set to random, although I do love the yellow one.

I must admit, in for first ML season, I'm yet to score a 30 yard screamer, in fact, apart from hitting the bar once, I have never really come close. I like that. It makes them all more special when they do fly in.

I'm not sure whether 10 minute games are long enough though. I will change to 15 minute games once I qualify for Europe and knock it up to Top Player. I had four 0-0 games in a row at one point. Many of my games ended 1-0, 1-1 or 2-2, I think Konami have the balance perfect. You really get nothing unless you earn it. Patient football is rewarded with created chances, but then its all about taking those chances, and when you dont, you seriously struggle.

I also find that teams play completely different whether they are playing at home or away. I managed to hold Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd at homes, but they all battered me at their place, and played some ridiculous football at times.

I laughed when I played Man Utd at home. One of Stoke's chants is 'Who the fuck are Man Utd, who the fuck are Man Utd .....' I was thinking, for fucks sake, dont wind them up. Within 10 seconds of my crowd taunting Utd with that chant they scored through Rooney. :LOL:

That is how I always play my ML ;)

I like playing with random balls as well... ;)

Jimmy is that an original chant from Konami :D Maybe a part of the deal they struck with Liverpool FC :D

This game is incredible.

Sounds good - what level are you playing on?

Sounds good - what level are you playing on?

I'm on Professional, I will move it up to Top Player once I have some quality in my team across the park, and I secure a European slot.

I scored a goal last night with McFadden that was a beautiful lob after a nice through ball. On some PES games these goals were ten a penny. On PES 2010 this was the first and only goal I scored like this all season. It makes that goal feel so much more rewarding and realistic.

I want to start an ML with a self-built team with some of the Classic Players but always when I start my ML all the Classic Players have goalkeeper as registrered position... is that a bug or does konami not want me to play with the classic players?

started a ML, didn't really familiar with the new stuff,on the last day of transfer i manage to sign firmani and wilkinson, but the next day they are gone, because the automatic management thingy release them away with several player to save my funding. WTF?... and where's the edit menu for kits? its dumb ass to go into the edit mode and edit the team you want and got into ML again for that. really stupid idea. just leave the normal ML editing stuff there. but the transfer is really good. i like how man city try to grab my best player,gutierrez from my default ML team for 300k, when his value only 60-70k only. show how their scout see the player developing.really nice thing, despite other shit.

I like playing with random balls as well... ;)

Jimmy is that an original chant from Konami :D Maybe a part of the deal they struck with Liverpool FC :D

in the ml i played with a fixed ball.
sometimes the cpu hometeam has a different ball.
so fixed ball only for your own stadium?

just started first ever ML with spurs

how do you guys work out how much you got to spend?

it says i have 130 mill!! cant be right?

signed diarra for 11 mill but sevilla want 20 mill for capel

anyone think the prices are through the roof>?

or will i have to forget its not like playing footie manager

I started with Bolton and had £30 million to spend! Didn't know what to do with it all lol :)

Did you guys figure it out how we can transfer players in National Team scout but not transferable? (I mean, how can I transfer Beckham?)

Back
Top Bottom