Sony PlayStation 3

Re: PlayStation 3 - Official Thread "Worldwide Launch November 2006"

looks pretty good in some pics:

I'd be surprised if it comes out on the 360, Smackdown has always been a Sony exclusive.

djdavedoc said:
jogi, you dont know that for sure, it might actually be a general purpose thing and you can buy/download soundtracks to your PS3's hard drive. If that was the case it would be cool so long as the tracks dont cost too much money and if they were transferable to your PC or IPOD etc....

DJ

There is a story on it here:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/697/697641p1.html

There it says it will support downloadable contents and by the look of that screenshot it's obvious that it's for Singstar. Firstly because it's called Sing Store, and secondly because all the songs you can see there have already been in the Singstar games.

jogi said:
[ and secondly because all the songs you can see there have already been in the Singstar games.
I....wonder... how... you..... know....:-k that :-k...........................

hmmmmm......sorry how old are you again??... :mrgreen: :lol: only jking ;)

My sister has all the games and I'm not ashamed to say I have played it on a few occasions. It's good fun when you have had a few and don't mind making an arse out of yourself.

Adonis said:
looks pretty good in some pics:

I'd be surprised if it comes out on the 360, Smackdown has always been a Sony exclusive.

The game only 36% finished!

And it is on 360 check the main article on ign!

Sony are losing the exclusives as companies try to make more money!

Dead Man said:
The game only 36% finished!

And it is on 360 check the main article on ign!

Sony are losing the exclusives as companies try to make more money!
Thats what ive been saying all along and people have been saying "no it wont be next gen PES on 360...."

DJ

Re: PlayStation 3 - Official Thread

Last I heard Konami were working on next gen PES for 360 due November and the PS3 version will be ready when PS3 is.

That sounds about right to me NickSCFC I heard similar things at the back end of last year when I did some searching for PES and Xbox 360.

DJ

-cancelled--20060324012829832.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100630885.jpg

Where is the official word that Smackdown is coming out on both the PS3 and Xbox 360?

DJ

ThomasGOAL said:
NickSCFC, you joke i hope ?
This bad Wrestling game the big annonce ? :lmao:

IGN don't update until the evening european time, I would expect something in the morning. IGN have a tendancy to not deliver what they promise so don't get your hopes up.

For me a real Wrestling game it's whit :
Undertaker, Yokozuna, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Lux Luger, Brett & Owen Hart, Andre the Giant, Giant Gonzales, Hulk Hogan, Macho man, Mister Perfect, Diesel, Bam Bam Bigelow, Doink, Tatanka, British Bulldog, King Kong Bundy, Goldust, Mankind & Earthquake.

That is a great Wrestling game ! :applause:

ThomasGOAL said:
For me a real Wrestling game it's whit :
Undertaker, Yokozuna, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Lux Luger, Brett & Owen Hart, Andre the Giant, Giant Gonzales, Hulk Hogan, Macho man, Mister Perfect, Diesel, Bam Bam Bigelow, Doink, Tatanka, British Bulldog, King Kong Bundy, Goldust, Mankind & Earthquake.

LOL!

You forgot Ultimate Warrior though(!)

And no Rock? Everybody loves The Rock!!! Stone Cold etc............ ;)

when ps3 will be out and how much it will cost if any body knows :)

November this year is when Sony hope to Launch Worldwide, no pricepoint rumoured yet, but I would expect it between 300-400 quid, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how big a loss Sony want to take on it probably.

holly fukin sh*t john cena looks unreal.

What do you think about this guys?...:

Shin Kiyoshi believes that the lack of development tools is the reason for the Sony PS3 delay

Last week at the 2006 Playstation Business Briefing, Ken Kutaragi explained that the PS3 delay was due to problems with the finalization of the next-gen Blu-ray discs. However, international Game developers Association Japan (IGDA Japan) president Shin Kiyoshi believes that that the delay may be the result of another factor.

Kiyoshi reports that Sony has not been able to provide key PS3 development tools to developers in a timely fashion. As a result game makers haven’t been able to really get deep into development. Nikkei Net says Shin pointed out that the PS3’s compiler, which converts programs into language that the console can understand, was just recently released to developers.

Publishers will be receiving the final release of the PS3's development tool in June, which gives them about five months before the worldwide launch in early November.

Shin went on to say that he believes there will be a lot of Blu-ray movies, but very very games for the launch of the PS3.

Anyone know whether this Kiyoshi fella has an agenda himself? I mean, is he non biased?

It is kinda believable..considering that this was pretty much the main failing of the PS2. But the PS2 had plenty of time with a head start over Nintendo and Microsoft...not the case this time round.

It is interesting that he mentioned that there will be more Bluray movies than games itself...perhaps Sony is trying to take too much on its back with the PS3?

Back
Top Bottom