The Retro-PES Corner

How true. I'm doing this with Kopanito and PES 3 at the moment, but I get the feeling. :D

About option files, there are some good ones around but not many... Nowadays most of them are bundled with patches.

I used to remember that among the great "standalone OF's" there were Crackpot's ones, the ones by Milanista and Mike (here's one uploaded by @Sany023) and the ones by Pategato and Goalgerd (which has relaesed a megapack including some of them not long ago).
Yeah,cant stand all the fixing/selling house programmes:)

Nice to know aLe,I'll look in to those!

I downloaded Kronos OF enormous collection time ago, 4 bundle folders plenty of Pes 6 OFs of every league and kind. I could up it if you (or anyone else) want it.
Would be great Mac,I need to have some options to the one I have right now.
Anyone you prefer in that bundle?

Hmm,i need a good (or Original) option file for Pes 6,mine got lost when fiddling with other ones way back (I blame @mattmid and his youth League)

It's kinda relaxing playing Pes 6 on my laptop when wife's watching her shit on the telly

You could always just sit there and laugh at how AIK are doing this season :D

Well, barring taking that Hammarby youth team to glory through ML, here's the original OF http://www.mediafire.com/file/qlgy0zckw10tkoa/file

DOUBLE HEADER TONIGHT ON MY MASTER LEAGUE JOURNEYS FIRST AT 4.30PM KICKOFF (BST) PES 5

THEN AT 7.45 PM (BST) ITS PES 6 AND THIS TIME ITS CUP ACTION

Hopefully some of you guys tune in!

After some more fiddling with dolphin emulator, getting it to run smoothly and the controller to work propey, I am enjoying Pes 2013 on the Wii.

As was said it's like an upgraded Pes 6 with (slightly) better graphics and 360 dribbling.
I haven't played champions road mode yet but it has master league and I've started that. Substitutions are a bit annoying as it's clearly made for the Wii remote but the actual game plays really nicely and is fun.

I'd recommend giving it a go if you can as I never even knew it existed...

@rsl1 im not sure im only ever played it with the motion controls

while im thinking about it does anyone have any ideas on who to sign on pes 5 and 6 needs some ideas before i record my transfer windows on these games (keep it real i only got a small budget)

@rsl1 im not sure im only ever played it with the motion controls

while im thinking about it does anyone have any ideas on who to sign on pes 5 and 6 needs some ideas before i record my transfer windows on these games (keep it real i only got a small budget)
Any tips in general for the older games, I do the exact same thing on we9le lol

If someone update the player models of the PES 6 with HD faces and Kits and find easy way for create good faces for players the game will be 100 times better than the newest LOL...
I dont know but after PES 6 all of the PES had better graphics but something was going wrong...PES has the best gameplay...

Just to say if anyone on this thread actually watches my master league videos on my channel im running a poll on twitter with regards to my season 2 kits in my pes utd pes 6 master league. Home shirt is staying yellow for pes utd obvs but im running a poll for away kit would love peoples input so please feel free to vote.

Also im going to film my winter transfer window for both pes 5 and 6 tomorrow who should i buy or sell (both are series with default players in case you dont know)

Does anybody know a good patch that focuses on 1980's football? Possibly even with complete seasons and not era teams, and not only the big clubs. I know there is one for 1986 World Cup that I downloaded but haven't tested yet, is there also 1982 World Cup maybe? And with both national teams and clubs? I would love to play and also use it as an inspiration:

My goal is to make my own OF, I started 1982/83 and 1984/85 in the past. Not knowing most players is a big challenge but it is great fun, I started doing 82/83 Bundesliga and finished about 50% of the teams for now. I made an Excel with stats of players available in PSD etc to use them as the benchmark for their specific position and made research about the many unknown players. The goal is to make teams well balanced to avoid too big differences in strength as the gap between the clubs was not as big as it is nowadays thanks to Champions League, TV money etc. Only the top players like Rummenigge stand out of course. And I want to make it accurate 1980s football so there are sweepers, classic no. 10's etc in all clubs. Doing research on the players is time consuming but I always find nice or sometimes tragic stories on how they did in life after football. Later I want to make other leagues and 1982 WC, too. Any suggestions especially about making stats and tactics for 80's football would be very helpful. PS: of course I also add all the mustaches, long hair etc. for the typical 1980s look. Shirts are already done for all 18 Bundesliga teams. Almost all had some nice, classic and timeless Adidas kits back then, in typical club colors and without wild experiments like today. Good old days!

For 84-85 I have made about 10 of 16 teams for Serie A years ago I still need to finish.

i would love to have a 88 89 season one especially for the english teams as arsenal won the league that year and my dad went to most of the arsenal away games.

Does anyone have the dlc files from the winning eleven games 2008-2013 on PS3? If not, the Pes versions should work.

Also, has anyone got the English in-game text and commentary files from pes2012 PS3 (dt00_e.img & dt05_e.img)?

Does anybody know a good patch that focuses on 1980's football? Possibly even with complete seasons and not era teams, and not only the big clubs. I know there is one for 1986 World Cup that I downloaded but haven't tested yet, is there also 1982 World Cup maybe? And with both national teams and clubs? I would love to play and also use it as an inspiration:

My goal is to make my own OF, I started 1982/83 and 1984/85 in the past. Not knowing most players is a big challenge but it is great fun, I started doing 82/83 Bundesliga and finished about 50% of the teams for now. I made an Excel with stats of players available in PSD etc to use them as the benchmark for their specific position and made research about the many unknown players. The goal is to make teams well balanced to avoid too big differences in strength as the gap between the clubs was not as big as it is nowadays thanks to Champions League, TV money etc. Only the top players like Rummenigge stand out of course. And I want to make it accurate 1980s football so there are sweepers, classic no. 10's etc in all clubs. Doing research on the players is time consuming but I always find nice or sometimes tragic stories on how they did in life after football. Later I want to make other leagues and 1982 WC, too. Any suggestions especially about making stats and tactics for 80's football would be very helpful. PS: of course I also add all the mustaches, long hair etc. for the typical 1980s look. Shirts are already done for all 18 Bundesliga teams. Almost all had some nice, classic and timeless Adidas kits back then, in typical club colors and without wild experiments like today. Good old days!

For 84-85 I have made about 10 of 16 teams for Serie A years ago I still need to finish.
I don't know of one but would love to find one as that's the era of football that I grew up with (and Forest were half decent).

Not exactly what you are looking for but in a similar vein is the 74 patch that I use for we9le. It is good as I don't know most of the players in that era apart from the really famous ones. That makes scouting in master league more of a challenge for sure.

What I like most about that patch is that only 1 version of each team exists as it is a full 1974 season so you can play master league no probs. That's no possible when you have multiple versions of a team in one option file which a lot of patches have.

@miguelfcp I hope you don't mind me sharing this, in this thread.

The love of the classic PES Games still goes on today, we often go back to the timeless classics to relax and have fun. So, In the name of RetroPES, I have decided to share PES 2013 for the PC. I would like to share this with you all, so you can re-live a great installment of Pro Evo. PES 13 Arguably has one of the best ML experiences and IMO the best game for player individuality (Player ID) and most of all, fun Gameplay!

Enjoy!

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/retropes-2013-edition.83793/

I did this one a while back (for PES6) English Division 1 79/80. It's just that league on an original OF, the teams are down the back end of the OF Team A...R and a few before that, 22 in all, which of course is always a pain with PES's 20 team limit back then.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/project-odyssey-retro.80177/#post-3509853

It's just before where you're looking to do but you're welcome to use anything in it if you want to, but regarding the excellent kits @sniglet made, please check first with him though if you want to use them as they are all his work not mine.

Glad to see you give PES 2013 some recognition & accessibilty @Camaldinho. I've been knee deep in it this month and it's a mind blowing game. The Last game before the fox engine yet it seems to replicate the diverse magic of football better than it does on the contemporary engine.

Like PES 6 for the PS2 era, PES 2013 is the mos supported for the subsequent generation on PC to this day .

Slightly off topic but I wish Konami kept the PE3 3, PES 4 etc title of games instead of PES 2018, PES 2019 etc.

We’d be on PES 19 now if that was the case (I think!)

Slightly off topic but I wish Konami kept the PE3 3, PES 4 etc title of games instead of PES 2018, PES 2019 etc.

We’d be on PES 19 now if that was the case (I think!)
I don't, It's better for semantics.

But i do wish they'd go back to funky in house instrumental menu music though rather than listening to the same shit i listen to 8 hours a day on the radio at work in my game.

But i do wish they'd go back to funky in house instrumental menu music though rather than listening to the same shit i listen to 8 hours a day on the radio at work in my game

I always envisioned that in line with their quirky way they had an in house band making the music :BAND:

i would love to have a 88 89 season one especially for the english teams as arsenal won the league that year and my dad went to most of the arsenal away games.
Late 80s early 90s would be amazing.
I'm trying to find a quick way of making lots of stats automatically for lesser known players. As long as they were a rough representation it should be OK.

Glad to see you give PES 2013 some recognition & accessibilty @Camaldinho. I've been knee deep in it this month and it's a mind blowing game. The Last game before the fox engine yet it seems to replicate the diverse magic of football better than it does on the contemporary engine.

Like PES 6 for the PS2 era, PES 2013 is the mos supported for the subsequent generation on PC to this day .
I think its a fantastic game. It's the most complete PES game for me. There is strong licensing, with great gameplay accompanied by my favorite ML. I know PES had ups and downs during XBOX360/PS3 era, but when you look back at PES 2008 to PES 2013 the evolution is incredible, considering it was the same engine. I feel PES 2008,09,10,11,12,13 all had their own identity and PES 13 was their modus operandi of years of evolution, in that era.

If next-gen wasn't around the corner (2013) and a new engine for PES wasn't on the horizon after PES 2013, I always wondered what 2014 would have been like. Because building from 2013 would have been interesting, Instead of the Fox Engine installment.

Back
Top Bottom