UFC Undisputed 2010 and EA's MMA

Sounds and looks better and more fluid every time i see it

Bas Ruten is quality as well

I love when he knocks him down and then stumbles over him and then starts hitting him. That looks great.

Hate the fight night boxing though.

I like how it looks like they are actually struggling for position on the floor, the sounds of the punches and kicks are very shit though

Sound effects are really bad and too bad they are going with the same cartoony look as FIFA. Very sluggish footwork too, don't they try to keep on their toes a lot in real life to be able to move quickly? Movement looks like it does when you have water up to your waistline...

Sixteen veterans will comprise the complete heavyweight roster for the upcoming EA Sports MMA video game, Electronic Arts announced today:

* Andrei Arlovski
* Josh Barnett
* Randy Couture
* Andreas Kraniotakes
* Fedor Emelianenko
* Muhammed Lawal
* Jeff Monson
* Alistair Overeem
* Kevin Randleman
* Brett Rogers
* Bob Sapp
* Ken Shamrock
* Tim Sylvia
* Fabricio Werdum
* Hidehiko Yoshida

I forgot to post this yesterday

Very good heavyweight line-up imo and the graphics looks good as well seeing as they are all instantly recognisable

nY0dJw.jpg

Yeah, looks incredible. Even the shapes of the bodies/heads and hair styles look individual and accurate (Tim Sylvia looks like a beast). I hope one day FIFA gets to this standard.

Look at the size of Bob Sapp :LOL:

I'm looking forward to trying out the likes of Fedor, Overeem, Rogers, Diaz, Cung Lee ect

For saying UFC has most of the big names, this aint done bad at all with its roster

Well i saw short review of Ea MMA in my country and author is not impressed and makes it clear that ea mma is for casuals and you dont need to learn everything like in Ufc :( You need one day to learn everything :COAT: Also he said that hardcore ufc players may be very disappointed :(

summarizing , Ea mma is VERY EASY to get when we compare to ufc :TD:

sorry for english

wow this looks amazing, the motion capture is so much better than UFC, when the guy was attempting the kimura then switched to an arm bar looked so real, it will never have the atmosphere and presentation of UFC but in the octagon looks so much better.

The Fluidity of each submission attempt is very nice. Looks great! Aoki does seem to move kinda quick on his feet. Looks a bit too fast but EA def look like they have done a good job here.

Looks brilliant and fluid from the start with Big John kicking it off and the proper touch of gloves to the flying armbar finish

Its a pity Dana White has burnt his bridges with EA because this would be awesome with all the UFC fighters in it

Can't wait for this now after seeing that video

Looks brilliant and fluid from the start with Big John kicking it off and the proper touch of gloves to the flying armbar finish

Its a pity Dana White has burnt his bridges with EA because this would be awesome with all the UFC fighters in it

Can't wait for this now after seeing that video

Will be interesting to see if Dana ends up crawling back to EA once the license is back up open for tender. To be honest I would rather EA keep with the muli promotion roster rather then just one promotion like UFC. Seeing multi promotion fighters in a video game is much better for the fans!

Gonna be interesting to see how EA MMA sells and what EA's projections are. With UFC 2010 not doing that great I dont expect EA MMA to be a huge seller. Wonder how much EA are gonna market this title. They are gonna need some major promotional work by Randy Couture!

If they do get the UFC licence they will definitely make it a stand alone game so they make more money with 2 titles

Also THQ will definitely lose UFC, 2010 didn't sell well so i doubt the next will either and they will probably go out of business after that as well

If they do get the UFC licence they will definitely make it a stand alone game so they make more money with 2 titles

Also THQ will definitely lose UFC, 2010 didn't sell well so i doubt the next will either and they will probably go out of business after that as well

Knowing how Dana White is I am pretty sure he would tell EA they could only release a UFC game and abolish EA MMA.

I just hope this game does okay in sales as if it bombs EA could ditch MMA.

EA MMA demo out on 28th

Overeem, Lashley, Mayhem Miller and Jake Shields the fighters.

Says you can play with friends and unlock classic Randy Couture

Back
Top Bottom