eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

today ive tried a game on manual, 1st time in ages. It felt more manual than i remember but not sure if that is due to playing on PA1 for last month

Guys i'm sorry. I don't know if someone asked this before and point me where to look if it's asked and answered before.
Is there anything, any mod, any .ini, any file i can modify/delete/burn with fire... just to remove TEAM SPIRIT from the Master League. It driving me nuts. I don't want my 88 ovr. player to behave like 58. I'm really tired of this scripted or anything this crap in the Master League.
Also, if opponent score, it will cheat all the damn game in it's half passing, passing, passing... I put my player all to attack, mark their defenders with my attackers, but it's pure shit. They will cheat all the way to the end of the game if they have score advantage. I literally have to put everyone and their mother in the attack just to try to equalize the damn score. They wouldn't counter attack at all which i could live with that at least. I want to do something about that, i just want to enjoy in the damn game, but it doesn't allow me at all. Is there something i can do with the team spirit at least? I want to try to play ML without that feature, is there something i can do about that?
Sorry guys, English is not my native language and i'm really angry.

Last edited:
At the mo
Guys i'm sorry. I don't know if someone asked this before and point me where to look if it asked and answered before.
Is there anything, any mod, any .ini, any file i can modify/delete/burn with fire... just to remove TEAM SPIRIT from the Master League. It driving me nuts. I don't want my 88 ovr. player to behave like 58. I'm really tired of this scripted or anything this crap in the Master League.
Also, if opponent score, it will cheat all the damn game in it's half passing, passing, passing... I put my player all to attack, mark their defenders with my attackers, but it's pure shit. They will cheat all the way to the end of the game if they have score advantage. I literally have to put everyone and their mother in the attack just to try to equalize the damn score. They wouldn't counter attack at all which i could live with that at least. I wan't to something about that, i just want to enjoy in the damn game, but it doesn't allow me at all. Is there something i can do with the team spirit at least? I want to try to play ML without that feature, is there something i can do about that?
Sorry guys, English is not my native language and i'm really angry.
At the moment there is nothing that can remove Team Spirit.

at which difficult you guys play? this game for me it's a rebus..
superstar = well, i saw things on this level that literally.. i wants to trow the joypad out of the windows.. hattrick form reading forward, coventry plays like man city etc etc.
top player= too easy for me.
i don't know what to do...have slider like fifa certainly can help this game.

at which difficult you guys play? this game for me it's a rebus..
superstar = well, i saw things on this level that literally.. i wants to trow the joypad out of the windows.. hattrick form reading forward, coventry plays like man city etc etc.
top player= too easy for me.
i don't know what to do...have slider like fifa certainly can help this game.

you may thanks for this cheating, scripted system to the people who were bashing Konami for the game being too "easy" a few years ago

Yea, I know that. Totally agree with you.
Always the AI teams at the bottom of the league table are playing like Barcelona or Real Madrid.
My team on the other hand can't even do simple passes to the teammate who is 5 metres away...
And when you score a goal against those teams, they will score right after and it feels like you can't really do something about this.
And then you win against a high-end team 6-0 in the next game...

I don't really get this.
This horrendous elastic-band AI, combined with players being so cumbersome to control that you accidentally "bump into" other players without being able to react in time and avoid them* (like humans are robots from the 90s), just makes me despair. I'm so disappointed with this year's effort.

*With the only alternative being to input dribble-move combos 1-2 seconds before you need them, which isn't how that works in reality - you react to the situation, you don't start doing a trick move before the defender is even in-front of you... It's the most outdated-feeling sports game out there.

Yea, I know that. Totally agree with you.
Always the AI teams at the bottom of the league table are playing like Barcelona or Real Madrid.
My team on the other hand can't even do simple passes to the teammate who is 5 metres away...
And when you score a goal against those teams, they will score right after and it feels like you can't really do something about this.
And then you win against a high-end team 6-0 in the next game...

I don't really get this.
Is there not a gameplay Mod that fixes this issue? Because I totally agree with this

Hi to all...Im new here and i would like to share a problem..I get this message from pes every time i try to save
System Data Unable to save...Does anybody have a solution?Thanks in advance

hi guys just getting started with this game, what's a good setup regarding settings like levels of pass assistance, speed of game,difficulty level, switching assistance, etc,

coming from the other football game so settings roughly like that would be ideal to ease me in.

Here's a question... Why is there never anyone sitting behind the net in the special section at Old Trafford? Always empty. Why is that?

KONAMI simply didn't bother placing spectators in this section.
How are they going to mimmick disabled people?
You'd think they'd just place standard spectators in there - but I'm guessing they think that would cause a backlash. "Konami replaces disabled fans with able-bodied supporters, airbrushing disability from the world like a company of scumbags" or something.

(Maybe even Man United stipulated it, so as to avoid offence - who knows.)

You'd think they'd just place standard spectators in there - but I'm guessing they think that would cause a backlash. "Konami replaces disabled fans with able-bodied supporters, airbrushing disability from the world like a company of scumbags" or something.

Yeah thats exactly what i thought, mimicking disabled people or putting non-disabled would cause some sort of backlash either way

Is there any chance to play competitions like World Cup with teams that I have selected? Any mods allowing the user to select teams, not just randomise?

I use PES Editor 1.04 to change UCL teams, maybe it works for WC.
Ooh! Follow up question.. is there a way in PES to start a Champions League with your own chosen teams but from only the round of 16? I want to run a simulation but with the teams that were in the round this year.

why the hell don't they increase that 100 cap to block list.
the amount of cheaters in this game is getting ridiculous. especially since they launched the free version of myclub.
I'm getting paired with at least 10 cheaters per day. that block list won't last me a week.
konami has really done a great job in, pardon my french, shitting on those buy the game to keep the series alive. top 10 in myclub, all cheaters.

Time to start modelling disabled spectators then. It's hardly like it would go to waste as it doesn't have to be the only stadium in game to use them? I mean, It's not like they don't have the resources to make them when they clearly have time to waste updating Neymar's head every 2 months instead.

hello. is there a way to get more resolution settings?

I only have options of 1280x____ on either windowed or full screen options but I want to see an option for 1720x1440. any ideas? thanks

Back
Top Bottom