eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

I think the specific edition costs around 30 normally so with the 20% off it goes to 23,99 like you say.
The standard edition doesn't have 20% off.It's only for the specific,which if you don't play online and you don't care about the online bonuses that it gives then there's no point getting the specific.
Although for the standard i'm pretty sure that you'll be able to find a much better price around 40-50% off from a key site like cdkeys.com somewhere around the release of the game.
Yeah if I log out of steam and go into steam store via google, the prices are 24.99 for standard and 29.99 for team specific. If I log into steam with my credentials then its still 24.99 for standard but 23.99 for team specific.

So it looks like the discounts are being applied by credentials, just I thought the standard version would be discounted which I'm surprised its not.

But like yourself I normally go through cdkeys aswell as its usually a better deal, so I think I might have to see what prices they go by.
I read somewhere that you could access the discount from with PES2020, not sure if it's automatically applied directly in Steam
Ah I will log in later tonight, see what the news articles say, cheers mate!

Hey guys, seems nobody is posting impressions re the new 1.8.1ver update...not even on the ps4 PES2020 thread, so here's my brief take. Again im seeing an improvement, and particularly noticed the following:

1. Ball, again, seems looser than before where bad passes or bad positioning leads to heavier/worse first touches. First few games it was so noticeable that there were way more dispossessions.. Sorta scrappy but more realistic for me. And it seems easier as a controlled defender to intercept passing.. I like this. Interested to see if others are noticing this also.

2. The big one and most noticeable improvement ive noticed is the increase (variation and prevalence) of 2nd phase runs off the ball by my attacking men..moving in smarter/better positions and making more intelligently timed runs. In the first 5 or so games i played last night, i scored goals id never scored before via intelligent through balls. Attacking men (controlled by ai) made better runs giving me way better options for through balls.. Noticed this improvement immediately. Again, been playing this game non stop for last few months, predominantly as Barca on Topplayer, Exhibition mode, Klashman tactics, 20mins on full manual (except with basic shooting) vs various top Spanish teams, so i noticed this immediately.

3. Minor point - noticed a few more variations in the goals i scored and conceded (including deflections off keeper and defense) i hadn't seen before.

Anyways, on pc with the variety of patches, balls, stadiums, turfs, camera mods etc (havent even touched the gameplay mods) this game is gold to me. Still addicted to this game..

I have to agree in all of your points!

I play with a gameplay patch still, but I think those gameplay patches also seem to change within every update.
And at the moment I am having a lot of fun with this game.

Seeing all those factors you mentioned.

Can anyone help me out, I'm trying to figure out why all my goalies kick low sharp kicks when kicking the ball out from holding it. I never get a good arc. Very hard to play those. Any ideas?

My laptop is Predator Helios 300.

CPU: i7-7700 HD
Graphics: GTX1060 6Gb
Ram: 16Gb
SSD: 250Gb

The problem I am having is:
1) PES 2020 setting VSync 1 or 2 => Input lag; no wobbling lines in the game.
2) PES 2020 setting VSync off => No input lag; Wobbling lines in the game.

I also tried (with the above settings):
NVIDIA control -> Adjust image setting with preview -> Let 3D application decide; and
NVIDIA control -> Adjust image setting with preview -> Use my preference emphasis -> Performance; and
NVIDIA control -> Adjust image setting with preview -> Use my preference emphasis -> Quality and
Disabling the last two core in Affinity.

Same results.

Also,
I don't have "Fast" in NVIDIA control center.

Any suggestions?

recently went back to pc version but found the lite version running instead the full game any idea how to fix this?

Hey guys, seems nobody is posting impressions re the new 1.8.1ver update...not even on the ps4 PES2020 thread, so here's my brief take. Again im seeing an improvement, and particularly noticed the following:

1. Ball, again, seems looser than before where bad passes or bad positioning leads to heavier/worse first touches. First few games it was so noticeable that there were way more dispossessions.. Sorta scrappy but more realistic for me. And it seems easier as a controlled defender to intercept passing.. I like this. Interested to see if others are noticing this also.

2. The big one and most noticeable improvement ive noticed is the increase (variation and prevalence) of 2nd phase runs off the ball by my attacking men..moving in smarter/better positions and making more intelligently timed runs. In the first 5 or so games i played last night, i scored goals id never scored before via intelligent through balls. Attacking men (controlled by ai) made better runs giving me way better options for through balls.. Noticed this improvement immediately. Again, been playing this game non stop for last few months, predominantly as Barca on Topplayer, Exhibition mode, Klashman tactics, 20mins on full manual (except with basic shooting) vs various top Spanish teams, so i noticed this immediately.

3. Minor point - noticed a few more variations in the goals i scored and conceded (including deflections off keeper and defense) i hadn't seen before.

Anyways, on pc with the variety of patches, balls, stadiums, turfs, camera mods etc (havent even touched the gameplay mods) this game is gold to me. Still addicted to this game..
wrong, i p[osted befo
Can I check with everyone using Steam, what kind of discounts are people seeing on Pes21? I thought if you owned Pes20 then Pes21 is discounted.

What I'm seeing is the standard edition isn't discounted at all, but the team specific editions are discounted by 20% to 23.99.

So essentially the discount is 1 pound.
24.99 unchanged full price for standard edition or 23.99 for team specific edition.

Is this the generous discount that Konami are providing us?
Don't buy it, wait for 2022

Does anyone know where can get the PC demo (not lite) from because it’s now not available on the steam store? I can no longer bare to play the full game because of the appalling Ai and after replaying the console demo, I’d rather play the demo version.

I was wondering if anyone knows an admin for the discord server? I want to join but I can't gain access to the server to join the server. Who can send me an invite? I tried to find a discord message board but could not find one.

I was wondering if anyone knows an admin for the discord server? I want to join but I can't gain access to the server to join the server. Who can send me an invite? I tried to find a discord message board but could not find one.

This one is quiet. I use Spoonypizza Discord plus another PES one.
https://discord.gg/2aS8fP

https://discord.gg/HhhYd5

But I think invites expire in one day. Sorry if link not allowed. Will remove my post if needed

I just changed from Dream Patch to Evoweb Patch.
The problem is every time I open the game it's always asking first settings (region, EULA, etc). Something wrong in Patch installation I don't know. I hope someone could help me.
*It can load my SAVE (Edit) file.

I have started playing FIFA 16 after going through the threads here. I find it more enjoyable versus the mess PES 2020 is. I used Matt10s slider set with the default database. The game play just feels more fun in the football sense. Find it very interesting seeing some future big names evolving at this stage in their careers.

I just changed from Dream Patch to Evoweb Patch.
The problem is every time I open the game it's always asking first settings (region, EULA, etc). Something wrong in Patch installation I don't know. I hope someone could help me.
*It can load my SAVE (Edit) file.

Did you do a full re install. Basically whenever I move patches. I remove the game. Then delete all folder's. Kanomi in documents etc. Then I download the game again. Applying everything fresh. I've just moved from Virtuared ( which is excellent ). To Evoweb patch. As I don't need everything in Virtuared patch. I've installed everything I want, plus the Stadiums I wanted from Virtuared patch. All working as I want.

I have mods installed from the help of a tutorial video on youtube by @SpoonyPizzas . the mods include sider,gfx ultimate etc. while some nice stadiums have been added such as stamford bridge and the etihad. I want to add St James Park for a Newcastle United Master Leauge. while i have found the file and followed instructions to add it to my contents folder etc. When i use the stadium lua in game the stadium is just all black. I notice the St James folder dosent have a gfx add on so i copied one from the Stamford Bridge but no success. Does any one have any info or tips to possibly help?

I have mods installed from the help of a tutorial video on youtube by @SpoonyPizzas . the mods include sider,gfx ultimate etc. while some nice stadiums have been added such as stamford bridge and the etihad. I want to add St James Park for a Newcastle United Master Leauge. while i have found the file and followed instructions to add it to my contents folder etc. When i use the stadium lua in game the stadium is just all black. I notice the St James folder dosent have a gfx add on so i copied one from the Stamford Bridge but no success. Does any one have any info or tips to possibly help?

While I can't help you on this, feel free to make use of our Random Questions area, too, and copy your text over there. It's more suited when it comes to editing related issues.

You need to check and check again. I had same issue. Make sure path is correct. Also team id. There's also a file in one of stadiums folders with a number. It might be 009 etc. Make sure that's correct. Black screen is when something is wrong in the map.txt. I gave up twice. Now it's sorted by manually doing every stadium one at a time. I've got all Premier League and all Championship working now.

Hello, I am having a true problem playing PES 2020 on PC with the Sider...

I was already using before the DLC 8.0 without any problems but now I just can't make it work... it always says I am playing PES2020 Lite...

I reinstaled the game, deleted everything and started everything from scratch and nothing... can you help plaeas?

Hello, I am having a true problem playing PES 2020 on PC with the Sider...

I was already using before the DLC 8.0 without any problems but now I just can't make it work... it always says I am playing PES2020 Lite...

I reinstaled the game, deleted everything and started everything from scratch and nothing... can you help plaeas?

Verify Your game files in steam , and make sure sider is NOT located in your pes game folder.

When I try to play in the EURO 2020 mode, everything works okay up until the ball goes out for a corner or goal kick. When this happens, the game crashes. For some reason, it only happens when I play a EURO 2020 game and my game never crashes in any of the other modes. Does anyone know why this happens?

Here's near the end of my sider.log:
"[GoalSounds.lua] serving: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\.\content\goal-sounds\England\common\sound\match\acb\cheers\SE_Cheers_CM_Goal_YEAH.acb [GoalSounds.lua] serving: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\.\content\goal-sounds\England\\common\sound\match\awb\cheers\SE_Cheers_CM_Goal_YEAH.awb [GoalSounds.lua] serving: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\.\content\goal-sounds\England\common\sound\match\acb\cheers\SE_Cheers_CM_Goal_YEAH.acb [GoalSounds.lua] serving: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\.\content\goal-sounds\England\\common\sound\match\awb\cheers\SE_Cheers_CM_Goal_YEAH.awb [Entrance.lua] ---- UEFA Euro [tournament_anth_tunnel.lua] game loaded: common\demo\fixdemo\ent\cut_data\ent_010_st000_cmn_cam.fdc [tournament_anth_tunnel.lua] tunnel anthem starting: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\content\tournament_anth_tunnel\Other\Unused\tunnel_anthem.mp3 added sound object 00000000079F0BE0 playing: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\content\tournament_anth_tunnel\Other\Unused\tunnel_anthem.mp3 all samples played for sound object 00000000079F0BE0 sound object 00000000079F0BE0 is done [ScoreboardServer.lua] intro_anthem ending, game loaded: common\demo\fixdemo\goal\cut_data\goal_hug_run_aim130_mayaL0x.fdc [ScoreboardServer.lua] intro_anthem finishing: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\.\content\scoreboard-server\Euro UEFA\intro_anthem.mp3 [tournament_anth_tunnel.lua] game loaded: common\demo\fixdemo\goal\cut_data\goal_hug_run_aim130_mayaL0x.fdc [tournament_anth_tunnel.lua] tunnel anthem finishing: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider\content\tournament_anth_tunnel\Other\Unused\tunnel_anthem.mp3 [tournament_anth_tunnel.lua] game loaded: common\demo\fixdemo\goal\cut_data\goal_hug_run_aim130_base.fdc"

EDIT: Here's my sider.ini as well, thought that would also probably be important:
[sider]
debug = 0
close.on.exit = 0
start.minimized = 1

free.side.select = 1
livecpk.enabled = 1
match-stats.enabled = 1

start.game = "steam://rungameid/996470"
exe.name = "\PES2020.exe"

; enforce number of match minutes here
; you can set any value from 1 to 255, although you probably
; do not want to go higher than 90, because it will be weird :-)
; 0 - disables this feature.
match.minutes = 0

;cpk.root = ".\GFXMOD"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\New GP PES 2020 Revolutionary"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HOPPUS MAJESTIC"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\NEW UPDATE FIXED MAJESTIC"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC V1 update (improved shots) AIO"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC AIO Compatible with the latest version of Evopatch"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC dt18_V3_"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC dt18_V3_1"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC dt18_V4"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\MAJESTIC dt18_V5"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\POSEIDON dt18_all"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\POSEIDON P1 Update"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\poseidon p2 dt18_all"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\dt13_all_IPM_New"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\The New Real Soccer Gaming dt18_all"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\The New Real Soccer Gaming dt18_all V1 Update"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\uefa 2020 sleeve badges"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\euro 2020 font"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\grtest"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Dirt Stains"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\hawke's small detail mod"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Stadium Unlocked"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\black lives matter patch epl"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HQ Logos\HQ Logos EvoWeb by NFS_FM"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HQ Logos\HQ Logos by NFS_FM"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HQ Logos\HQ Logos NT by NFS_FM"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HQ Logos\HQ Flags FIFA by NFS_FM"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\HQ Logos\HQ Flags by NFS_FM"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\CompMenus"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\evo_adboards"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\videoadboards"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\preds-root"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\referee-whistle"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\turfs"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\RefColor"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\goal song and anthem"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Preds_2020_Chants_V2_Extra"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\TVLogo"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\ball-root"
;cpk.root = "C:\users\anton\Documents\Hawke\Sider\music-root"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\fake st009"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\epl-font\standard"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\stadium-commentary"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\goal-sounds"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\ball-sounds"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\UEFA POTY Award"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Camp_Nou_Mod"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Vanilla Anthem Killer"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\IPM-gameplay-dt18"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\IPM-gameplay-dt13"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Liverpool Menu"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Mo Salah Song - The Egyptian King by Mauri_d"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Messi_X3_Mauri_d"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\Ronaldo_SIUUU_Mauri_d"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\GAB GP NEW-V1"
;cpk.root = ".\livecpk\IPM FUKON LEGEND EDITION (Final Version)_DLC 6"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\El Monumental Mod"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\uefa-commentary"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\TVLogo"

; Lua settings
lua.enabled = 1
luajit.ext.enabled = 1

lua.module = "lib\CommonLib.lua"
lua.module = "lib\nesalib.lua"
;lua.module = "GFX_MOD.lua"
lua.module = "Stadium_Tunnel.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua"
;lua.module = "WeatherConditions.lua"
lua.module = "FullNameScoreboard.lua"
lua.module = "ScoreboardServer.lua"
lua.module = "BallServer.lua"
lua.module = "RefKitServer.lua"
lua.module = "MenuServer.lua"
lua.module = "env.lua"
lua.module = "etrace.lua"
;lua.module = "trophy.lua"
lua.module = "camera.lua"
;lua.module = "LeagueBackgrounds.lua"
lua.module = "kserv.lua"
lua.module = "tightkit.lua"
lua.module = "GoalSounds.lua"
lua.module = "GFX_lod.lua"
;lua.module = "timeaccel.lua"
;lua.module = "matchset.lua"
;lua.module = "tracer.lua"
;lua.module = "inputdemo.lua"
;lua.module = "snow.lua"
;lua.module = "facedump.lua"
;lua.module = "filedump2.lua"
;lua.module = "kitrewrite.lua"
;lua.module = "Mosaico.lua"
lua.module = "tunnel.lua"
lua.module = "tournament_anth_tunnel.lua"
lua.module = "Entrance_fix.lua"
lua.module = "Entrance.lua"
lua.module = "Stadium_Banner.lua"
lua.module = "Stadium_Board.lua"
;lua.module = "Team_Anthems.lua"
lua.module = "CornerFlag.lua"
;lua.module = "TournamentCornerFlags.lua"
lua.module = "GoalsongServer.lua"
lua.module = "sunenlighten.lua"
lua.module = "BroadCastCam.lua"
;lua.module = "cr7_audio.lua"
;lua.module = "netblock.lua"

; Overlay settings
; location on screen: top|bottom
; size of the font (0 - automatic)
; overlay hot keys:
; 0x20 - [space] - toggle overlay on/off
; 0x31 - [1] - pass overlay control to next module
; colors are in RRGGBBAA format
overlay.enabled = 1
overlay.on-from-start = 0
overlay.location = "top"
overlay.font-size = 0
overlay.font = "Consolas"
overlay.vkey.toggle = 0x20
overlay.vkey.next-module = 0x31
overlay.background-color = "102010c0"
overlay.text-color = "80ff80c0"
overlay.image-alpha-max = 0.8

; Reload modified modules
; Default combination: Shift-R
vkey.reload-1 = 0x10
vkey.reload-2 = 0x52

Last edited:
help
the game changes from full game to lite
Agree with above post. Did you put any new mods on the game. I always remove everything before I change mods. Mainly if it's a full change. Uninstall PES. Delete install folder. Delete everything in documents folder. Re install game. Re install mods.

hey guys, quick question. how do you customize music for pes 2020? i'd like to add any music i want into my pes2020 soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom