FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

My goal was nice - chip ball into the path of heskey who half volleyed into the goal.
It was a lovely goal mate. Di Canio style scissor volley went flying past my goalie!

I played rubbish there, my players just didn't seem to want to do what I wanted them to do! :LOL: I was lucky to grab a late equaliser. Well played Bob.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Tottenham

Was very lucky to still be in the game early on, United should have really scored, then I (spurs) started to get into the game and scored though Jenas.

Good game mate

Manchester United 0 - 1 Tottenham

Was very lucky to still be in the game early on, United should have really scored, then I (spurs) started to get into the game and scored though Jenas.

Good game mate

Yes great game mate. Can't believe i didnt score from about 2 yards early on. Very hard to get the ball of you.

My other results today:

Manchester United 3 - 0 Chelsea

Pretty even in the 1st half. The goals followed once i got the first. I see what you guys mean about bringing the goalie out.

Manchester United 5 - 0 Hull

Great game. You played well and kept the ball well even though you conceded 5 goals.

Good games boys.

Newcastle 1-1 Fulham

Great, great game - I scored both goals though. :( Bitter hit in a low cross and I could see it coming, I pressed pass (trying to reach for it and knock it to the winger), and the twat slide-tackled the ball into the net. Seen that three times in my last ten or so games now, got to learn to let the keeper collect it...

Blackburn (Kamy) 2 - 2 Man City (cb7)

Fantastic match!
Kamy scored the first after a stupid mistake from Gelson Fernandes giving him the ball for a 1 on 1 with the keeper, he scored the second right after and i was gutted. In the 40th minute of the first half a beautiful top corner freekick by Elano gave me the hope i needed to get in the game again and in the second half Jo scored the equalizer.

What happened in the end of the first half Kamy? You paused the game then it went back suddenly and i almost scored on counter, i only noticed you were not playing in the corner kick so i stopped playing too.

Last edited:
Superb match and well played, that free kick at the end of the first half was AWESOME.

Dunno what happened at the end of the first half game went to pause automatically and then came back and for a minute or so couldn't move or control my players, then suddenly at started to work again. Really appreciate you stopping playing as well!

Wigan 1-1 Man City

Was a close game. I scored first and it was looking like a win for me - then my defender around 85th minute, instead of hoofing it away - fell on his arse to do a sliding tackle for some reason and left the striker clean on goal!!!

Good game bobby, first half was pretty even but in the second you should have won! I almost scored a dramatic last minute goal, perfect chip ball to Jo but he passed the ball to your keeper, would have been totally unfair though.

Wigan 1-2 Arsenal

JAy was a gentleman and scored an own goal after my keeper fucked up. Basically I pressed pass with a defender - it remembered the command and did it when it was a keeper kick. Which went straight to his guy and he scored.

You didn't have to Jay but thanks anyway :DD

EDIT: Forgot Rosicky was invisable for the last 15mins - was very annoying!!!

Last edited:
Portsmouth 2-3 Tottenham

Cracking game, I was all over the place in the first half but started a come back in the second. Not quite enough though.

I haven't been on much this week, partly through work, and partly through illness but hopefully I can get caught up on some games this weekend.

Bobby, you have some strange stadium names ;)

Does anyone fancy a game tonight? I should be on from around 7pm...

Sorry I didnt accept your invites yesterday cb7 and Bobby, my mate was round then later I was on BAP, also Stu left bolton in the shit :D so I would like to see if any teams catch me up etc

I need to get this half of the season done by next saturday (I'm off on Holiday) - So I want to get as many games done as soon as possible :DD

Joe - I knew you wouldn't ignore me, if you didn't have a good reason ;)) :DD

Portsmouth 2-3 Tottenham

Cracking game, I was all over the place in the first half but started a come back in the second. Not quite enough though.

I haven't been on much this week, partly through work, and partly through illness but hopefully I can get caught up on some games this weekend.

Yeah great game mate, You had an awful start but you did well in the second half, you deserved a draw to be fair

Tim7 MIDDLESBROUGH 0-3 ARSENAL JayD

Match abandoned after 46 mins as Boro didn't have enough players to continue :LOL:.

Arsenal and JayD were too strong, as soon as Adebayor got the ball I couldn't get near him. 1-0 after 3 mins. Then the CPU took matters into it's own hands as a player I WASN'T EVEN CONTROLLING decided to hack Adebayor off the ball in the pen box and get a straight red and give Jay a penalty, which was dispatched in the top corner, 2-0. That pushed me over the edge, I'll admit it, and I was just launching into tackles left right and centre, got a couple more sent off for 2 yellows, including another pen which made it 3-0. Then I just wanted to try and get sent off to finish the game as it wasn't enjoyable at all. Second half started and Jay was in, I came across as the CB, did an inch perfect slide tackle and clearly knocked the ball away from Adebayor. Ref then blows the whistle, sends me off, and then blows the final whistle! :LMAO:

Comical stuff, sorry Jay, nothing against you mate. A combination of the CPU and Reffing pissed me off. You deserved to win as you battered me in the first half and I just couldn't get near you. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom