FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

I should be on tonight from 7.30 (maybe earlier) if you 2 want to get a game in?

I'm still to play:
Aston Villa
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Man City
Bolton
Liverpool
Everton
Sunderland

Bobby, I can't see my Fulham result in the league from the other night (1-0 to me) - am I being thick? Cheers ;)

Hello Mate - I can't see a Hull - Fulham result. I only had a quick scan through though.

If you find the result and qoute it - then I will add it to the league table :DD

Oh crap, I told you I was forgetful. Liverpool play tonight, I'll be watching that. Crap crap crap. Sorry. :( Going to have a job getting eight games in this week.

I'll be on at 10pm til 11pm tonight, and I'll be on whenever someone wants me tomorrow. Unless there's more football I've forgotten about (are there any UEFA Cup matches on tomorrow?).

That's ok mate. I have to pop out on an errand so will be about an hour later than planned anyway.
If i'm not on when you are we'll give tomorrow a go.

Sorry Bob, looks like I had a blonde moment and forgot to report it:
Hull 1 - 0 Fulham. (Scored against the run of play)

Yes, lots, including Aston Villa v Ajax :)).
Damn it! There's football on tomorrow from 6pm til 10:30pm, Tottenham and then Villa. I might not watch Tottenham (I think there's Tottenham fans who might not watch Tottenham) but I'll definitely watch Villa.

Perhaps we'll have to extend the deadline very slightly this week due to European football, just by a few days... For everyone, not just for me of course... That would be wrong... :WHISTLE:

This is the Premier League thread Jay, not the Championship thread... :OT:
Here's a PL result for you Bob, Newcastle 0-1 Hull.

I'm so used to playing it offline now that online the lag really hits you, it's a different game. Saying that, I can't blame the lag because I had a one-on-one I completely fluffed. I'm rubbish at one-on-ones. The goal was an own goal though, my defender decided to side-foot the ball into his own net... Never mind...

EDIT: Nobody else will play me, they're too busy playing Clubs. Please note I need to play the following people, let's get it done lads:

JayD, Coopz, Tim7, iceman17, Dutfish, Hello, Joe, Shooto, Morto

Last edited:
Nobody else will play me, they're too busy playing Clubs. Please note I need to play the following people, let's get it done lads:

JayD, Coopz, Tim7, iceman17, Dutfish, Hello, Joe, Shooto, Morto

Sorry CB will play you either tonight after footy training or Friday night if you are on.

Is there an easy way to see who you still have to play, just for forgetful old gits like me.

Cheers
Shooto

Don't worry about it lads, I know how it goes. Been busy myself all week, I'm cutting it fine.

To see who you've got left to play, go to the league website (CLICK HERE) and click on your own name in the table. This will bring up your results and from there, you can look at the fixture list below and work out who you've got left to play.

Alternatively you can do what I did; sign into the league (like you're going to play a game) and scroll right on the league table. There's a column that says GAMES LEFT: 0 = you've played them, 1 = you haven't.

Ok so I have these left to play

Blackburn Rovers (Kamy100)
Hull City (Jamesy)
Sunderland (Morto10)
Everton (Hello)
Man United (2Fast_2Furious)
Man City (cb7)

Dont look in the online league as I took over from Stuart so it will say I have a game left against you (CB you for example, thought you of all people would know that tut tut)

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

I need to get all of my games finished by Friday/Saturday morning if possible - as I am going away for two weeks on Sunday.

I think I have these teams left to play;

Blackburn
Man U
Liverpool
Everton
Sunderland

So If you can let me know when your on that would be great :DD

If I don't see you on in the next couple of days, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts!!!

Sunderland 1-0 Hull

good game bud

Right i haven't been able to get online for a while to play my games i've been having problems with my IP. I got it sorted and was on tonight to try get as many games played as possible to make up some ground. I sent invites and messages to at least six people yet only got this one game played and branyik sent me back a message saying he couldn't so thats cool.

I sent an invite to one guy who then said he'd play me after the game he was just after starting so i said ok invite me when your ready. I went to play a manager mode game then to pass the time and when i finished went back and the guy was gone offline:SHOCK:

As for the other guys not even a message back. A simple 'no i don't want to play you' would suffice instead of me sitting here waiting for a reply looking at your gamercards for a slot in your busy schedule.

I know i should have my games played by now but fuck me i don't know how im going to get them played when noone seems to want to play me.

Oh well ill be on again tommorrow if anyones around.

Sunderland 1-0 Hull

good game bud

Right i haven't been able to get online for a while to play my games i've been having problems with my IP. I got it sorted and was on tonight to try get as many games played as possible to make up some ground. I sent invites and messages to at least six people yet only got this one game played and branyik sent me back a message saying he couldn't so thats cool.

I sent an invite to one guy who then said he'd play me after the game he was just after starting so i said ok invite me when your ready. I went to play a manager mode game then to pass the time and when i finished went back and the guy was gone offline:SHOCK:

As for the other guys not even a message back. A simple 'no i don't want to play you' would suffice instead of me sitting here waiting for a reply looking at your gamercards for a slot in your busy schedule.

I know i should have my games played by now but fuck me i don't know how im going to get them played when noone seems to want to play me.

Oh well ill be on again tommorrow if anyones around.

You should go on here and tell people when you are on - I could have loaded up Fifa if I knew.

I probably should have but i was connected into the xbox at the time to see if it was working properly and saw there was a good few people on that i needed to play. My connection is set up in a way i can be on either pc or xbox at any one time.

I will do this in future though:D

I probably should have but i was connected into the xbox at the time to see if it was working properly and saw there was a good few people on that i needed to play. My connection is set up in a way i can be on either pc or xbox at any one time.

I will do this in future though:D

Ah ok - I should be on tomorrow. Hope to catch you on.

Ok Guys, I need to get these games played and get out of the bottom three!

I am looking to get these played over the weekend and the league will take preference over Online clubs.

Newcastle (CB)
Sunderland (Morto 10)
Man Utd (2Fast_2Furious)
Blackburn (Kamy100)
Bolton (Joe)
Everton (Hello)

I have not seen some of you guys online at all, so maybe we are on at different times, but hopefully this weekend we shall do battle.

Cheers
Shooto (GamerTag is ShootoUK if you want to add me to make it easier.)

Ok Guys, I need to get these games played and get out of the bottom three!

I am looking to get these played over the weekend and the league will take preference over Online clubs.

Newcastle (CB)
Sunderland (Morto 10)
Man Utd (2Fast_2Furious)
Blackburn (Kamy100)
Bolton (Joe)
Everton (Hello)

I have not seen some of you guys online at all, so maybe we are on at different times, but hopefully this weekend we shall do battle.

You have played Bolton mate, But Stuart was in charge then, the result was West Brom (Shooto) 0 - 1 Bolton Wanderers (Stu)

I will be on from 8pm onwards tonight if anyone wants an easy win (see my last post for the list of guys I have to play, with Joe scribbled out - thanks for reminding me about the Stu/Bolton situation Joe).

Only one person playing so far, will be going off shortly. It is a Friday night I suppose, most people have lives and they're out getting pissed, never thought. :(
Where for art thou Bobby?

West Brom 0-3 Newcastle

EDIT: Oooh spoke too soon, one more result for you.

Newcastle 1-2 Everton - Totally battered in the first half, conceded two goals; changed tactics, dominated the second half, scored one and missed one clear-cut chance. Tactics make a massive difference.

Love this game.

Last edited:
Blackburn 0-2 Arsenal
Well played JayD, fully deserved win.

Blackburn 0-3 Man Utd
Well done with the win mate, but have to say that this game really peeved me off, you have such a superb team but instead all you do is run down the wing with Ronaldo and do cut backs. Fair enough it is effective but it is boring, do you not want to try and pass the ball and use the superior players the United to try different things against weaker opposition instead of continually running down the wing and cutting back balls. I will it is effective but it must be boring to continually do that.

(Joe) Bolton 1 - 0 Hull (Jay82Jay)

Very close game, I hit the wood work twice , I thought he scored when Giovanni dinked one over my keeper only for Cahill to clear off the Line.

Super sub Davies heads the winner in the 89th min,

I like the way you play Jamesy. Proper football

Back
Top Bottom