FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

wigan 0-3 West ham

that was probably my worst game - the old thing is coming back where for no reason at all the players seem to be going half the speed!!

Really sluggish and really fucking annoying!!

the first goal came about because the computer wouldn't let me switch players at all - so I couldn't bring my other defender across to take the ball - so it was an easy run on goal.

Tuta played really well and deserved the win - but the fucking computer was a CUNT!!!!!

Well done. I havent scored with Ashton yet, can't do it even with empty nets I miss :(.

Before playing BobbyBox, I played :

West Ham -Man City : 2-0
It was lagging, 1st time for me, was that a problem for you cb7 ?

Well done. I havent scored with Ashton yet, can't do it even with empty nets I miss :(.

Before playing BobbyBox, I played :

West Ham -Man City : 2-0
It was lagging, 1st time for me, was that a problem for you cb7 ?

Yes tuta , really laggy. My players didn't do nothing that i wanted to and it's really infuriating to play online like this :| Not your problem though , played a couple of matches after you and they were so slow.

Portsmouth 1-2 Wigan

I got a lucky penalty decision.

First game it was 0-0 up until around the 75th minute then cut out - due to Mechanical. So we played the whole game again and the result favoured me.

wigan 0-1 Hull

Totally outplayed in that match - well played :DD

I am getting really pissed off with the cursor change though - sometimes I have to hit it 3-4 times before it changes....if it changes at all!!!! It is starting to happen more frequently now.

The goal was basically the same as Tuta one - all I needed to do was change cursor on my other defender and come across and collect the ball - but it wouldn't change, so he basically just ran onto the goal.

But he definately deserved the win - I only had one shot and it was off target :DD

There's a West Ham - Liverpool 0-3 that I've played this morning but it was a forfeit from me. It was very laggy and I quit when as soon as I could. Me and Jumbo would like to rematch someday.

Blackburn - West Ham : 1-0 or should I say Robinson - West Ham 1-0.

Kamy played well and deserves it. But if I think I really should have won ;). He scored on my one and only defense mistake (switching problem) and I don't forget that he could have score a second goal with headers.
But I really think I should have won, this is so frustrating. I have tried everything (throught balls, long crosses, far distance shots, middle shots, but Robinson saved every shot... :(

Blackburn - West Ham : 1-0 or should I say Robinson - West Ham 1-0.

Kamy played well and deserves it. But if I think I really should have won ;). He scored on my one and only defense mistake (switching problem) and I don't forget that he could have score a second goal with headers.
But I really think I should have won, this is so frustrating. I have tried everything (throught balls, long crosses, far distance shots, middle shots, but Robinson saved every shot... :(

You played really well especially in the last 25 minutes, took my chance well and then had 2 headers from 5 yards out which I somehow managed to ballon over. Last 25 minutes all West Ham some desperate defending and poor finishing meant that I just held on for the victory.

Keep the faith as you are playing well and the results will come, maybe also look at your tactics.

West Brom 0 - Arsenal 1

Was a really close game and West Brom deserved something from it.

Where can i see the league table. It's very entertaining reading things u've written about ur games.:)

All the writing goes in this thread Kallinn, the league table is here though: LEAGUE TABLE

Dad just won his first game against ShootoUK! No idea of the score or the teams but I'm just saying, he's made up. He danced into the living room to sing about it.

Hi guys, I can't even access the League online right now, Anybody else having this problem?? As a spurs fan (yeah I know I'm going to get it!) I am in pain right now and really need a victory to take my mind off the shambles they are in real life......

Hello Guys,

I want to get all of my games finished by Friday/Saturday morning if possible - as I am going away for two weeks on Sunday.

I think I have these teams left to play;

Blackburn
Man U
Liverpool
Everton
Boltpn
Sunderland

So If you can let me know when your on that would be great :DD

I am on now for a couple of hours if anybody is about?

Bolton 1-0 Wigan

There is definately a bug when both teams make a sub at the end of the game together. This game it crashed on 80mins when we both made subs. It just kept panning across a picture of the stands.

So we played another 10 mins on unranked :DD

I thought I played well - was a good game. Most of my goals are from my defenders getting caught in posession and its pissing me off!!

Re: FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

LEAGUE UPDATE

Morto (Sunderland) and Hello (Everton) need to play some games - you have both missed the deadline of playing 8 games - Naughty Naughty!

Last edited:
I still need to play

Spurs
Hull
Sunderland
Newcastle
Everton
Man City
West Ham
Blackburn

Apologies for not being on guys, not been around for the last two days. Coincidentally my internet has also been playing up so it's a good job I've been away really, but I'll be on tomorrow night. I'll need to get as many games in as possible so if you want to PM me to arrange a time or you see me sign in on Xbox Live and want to challenge me, do it.

I should be on tonight from 7.30 (maybe earlier) if you 2 want to get a game in?

I'm still to play:
Aston Villa
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Man City
Bolton
Liverpool
Everton
Sunderland

Bobby, I can't see my Fulham result in the league from the other night (1-0 to me) - am I being thick? Cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom