FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Re: FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Man United 4-0 Stoke

Sorry, but if this league is just going to be one where people use all assisted controls, score the cheap finesse goals, go for the cutbacks, use cheap tactics like running with the fastest players against your snail defenders etc. and then using the celebrations for ages to rub it in when they score a cheap goal then it's not for me.

I just don't find that fun at all - I thought people would be playing good football in this, that's why I signed up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Newcastle 1-0 West Ham - GREAT connection, considering Tuta lives in France the internet must be amazing over there. My goal was totally and utterly lucky though, he was pressing "pass" that many times and that quickly that the ball flew off someone and landed squarely on Martins' foot and he tapped it into the corner.

I hate this because after I was trying everthing but nothing happened.

Before this game I draw with Hello I think 0-0 (Everton - West Ham).

Offline I have Di Michele, Online he disappeared. I have to train with this team, thats my 1st games and I don't like the formation.

I'm an idiot...

Rubbish about transferring players edited out, I need new glasses. :D

Last edited:

Man United 4-0 Stoke

Sorry, but if this league is just going to be one where people use all assisted controls, score the cheap finesse goals, go for the cutbacks, use cheap tactics like running with the fastest players against your snail defenders etc. and then using the celebrations for ages to rub it in when they score a cheap goal then it's not for me.

I just don't find that fun at all - I thought people would be playing good football in this, that's why I signed up...

Come on man, so far all you have managed to do is moan. Agree that you have not been given the best team, I had Arsenal but changed to Rovers one because I am a fan and two for the challenge, you played me and did really well, just need to tinker with your tactics and you can get success with Stoke. As for people's playing style that it upto them, main thing is to concentrate on your game, remember if someone is using cutbacks and you can intercept then they have left themselves open to a counter attack down the flanks.

Stick with it!

Blackburn 1-0 Newcastle - very hard playing with Newcastle, passes going astray all over. But it can't be any easier playing with Blackburn! ;) Well played Kamy.

Good game Chris, could have gone either way, just got lucky with my goal.

Bolton 0 - 0 Stoke

Boring game. This league will be fun...

Come on man, so far all you have managed to do is moan. Agree that you have not been given the best team, I had Arsenal but changed to Rovers one because I am a fan and two for the challenge, you played me and did really well, just need to tinker with your tactics and you can get success with Stoke. As for people's playing style that it upto them, main thing is to concentrate on your game, remember if someone is using cutbacks and you can intercept then they have left themselves open to a counter attack down the flanks.

Stick with it!
Ok, thanks.

It's just so frustrating when you have slow players with bad ball control, and you have to put a lot of effort in to just string a few passes together to even get out of your own half, and then they just hammer the A button a few times and it's like pinball up the pitch to their striker who puts an assisted finish into the far corner.

This smiley just sums up my feelings when that sort of thing happens - :CURSE:.

ill have stoke over not being involved

Bolton 1-2 Newcastle - Stu's controller switched itself off as I scored the first goal so I brought my keeper out TT styleé to let him equalise, to be fair. He was telling me before the game how crap Bolton are so I was pissing myself when I brought the goalkeeper out to give him an open goal and he hit the bar. :LOL:

Was a very close game, only one goal in it. Stick to possession play Stu, you'll frustrate everyone with that, it suits Bolton.

ill have stoke over not being involved

That's the spirit :APPLAUD:. Some advice, when you played the long ball you caused me all kinds of trouble, adopt your tactics and play to your strengths. And enjoy yourself.

LEAGUE UPDATE

http://evowebprem.leaguerepublic.com/

can everybody please remember to report every result in this thread!!

Tuta - your game against Everton 0-0 - is that a Result?

Also please check your results on the League republic site (Above) - just to make sure I don't make mistakes :DD

Last edited:

Bobby, give me a kiss. You're bigger than Jesus.

Chris Bauer top as well. That won't last long. :D

You missed this from the table Bobby

Thats the one I was asking about - Tuta put 'I think' so I wasn't sure it was a final result. I will put it on now :DD EDIT: Done :DD

If people can put the results in bold that would help me a bit aswell - thank you

Last edited:

West Ham (tuta) 3 - 1 (Dutfish) Portsmouth

West Ham (tuta) 0 - 2 (Jamesy) Hull

I hate West Ham now...

Bolton 0 - 0 Portsmouth

Bolton 0 - 1 West Ham

Fuck sake.

West Ham 3-1 Portsmouth
Portsmouth 0-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 0-0 Hull

Not the best start

It was very hard against StuartCulli.
I had to wait a long time before getting the ball. I couldn't take it, the same against Jamesy.

It was a fast game but once again I couldn't keep a draw.

Free kick during injury time = :CRY:

I don't know how to play with Ashton.

It was a fast game but once again I couldn't keep a draw.

Free kick during injury time = :CRY:

I don't know how to play with Ashton.

Pull his shorts down and give him a little tickle

Fulham 1-0 Stoke

one thing about league table, it says jamesy has one won and drawn one but its reported hes won both game with hull (?) so bobbybox, can u update this mate?:)

putting my money on him to win this league :DD.
maybe in few weeks/months can have another league as i was originally suppose to play in this league but had to pull out :(

I will be on in 20 minutes if someone fancies a league game?

Back
Top Bottom