FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Re: FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Is it me your looking for?

Clever :)).

Disc unreadable for me guys, so I'll be around tomorrow afternoon to start my campaign.

one thing about league table, it says jamesy has one won and drawn one but its reported hes won both game with hull (?) so bobbybox, can u update this mate?:)

putting my money on him to win this league :DD.
maybe in few weeks/months can have another league as i was originally suppose to play in this league but had to pull out :(

EASY TIGER!!!

Hull had won one against Westham 2-0 and Drawn one at Portsmouth 0-0. So the table was correct when I updated it.

As soon as I updated it, the Result where Hull beat spurs 1-0 was posted!! So when I next do the update he will have won 2 and drawn 1 - which is correct.

I will not be updating it as soon as somebody posts a result :ROLL:- I will probably do an update once a day. Probably late evening - if I have time.

Jeez louise!! ;))

EDIT: but thank you anyway :DD - if people think there is a mistake, please report it and I will check it out.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Bolton

I'VE SCORED A GOAL!!!!

whos around for a game then?

Liverpool 0-2 Stoke

Unlucky mate, neither of my goals were that good - a header from a corner and a scrappy goal in the box from a cross. You did tell me you have a hangover though :PP.

Sorry about the long ball + cross tactics, it's the only option I have really as I can't get in behind defences with this team very effectively.

don't go anywhere you 2 i wanna play you both

Im having lunch now, I shouldn't be too long, sorry. I can play you basically any other time today though.

Also, Bobby, me and Hello are going to replay that match where it lost connection - is there any way you can edit results in that league thing?

Im having lunch now, I shouldn't be too long, sorry. I can play you basically any other time today though.

Also, Bobby, me and Hello are going to replay that match where it lost connection - is there any way you can edit results in that league thing?

You can't edit results in fifa - but I can change the League I am doing. So just let me know. Did I put down the 0-0 then? I didn't mean to.

I think you put the 3-0 down, if you can edit them then that's fine - you can just put the real result in when we replay it :).

Arsenal 1 - Bolton 1

Arsenal 0 - Liverpool 1

Aston Villa 1 - Arsenal 3

All good games lads.

I think you put the 3-0 down, if you can edit them then that's fine - you can just put the real result in when we replay it :).

I haven't put any result down for Everton vs Stoke? is that the game? if so then the table is correct :))

Just a note to everybody - you can check the results entered to the right of the league table - so just have a little check before you post to make sure, before you post a problem.

You can also click on your team and it will show you all of your results entered.

Cheers.

Villa 1 Arsenal 3

pissed me off that game did, i press pass nothing happens, i press shoot and nothing happens, fucking thing.

Villa 1 Liverpool 1

Villa 5 Stoke 0

Big John scored 6 goals this session and that makes 10 goals in 5 games for the big man

The Stoke defenders are so slooooooooooow... :(

Every time you ran with Agbonlahor, Young or even Carew, I couldn't get anywhere near you - I might as well have just put the controller down.

You seemed to have no midfield

1 pass and i was 1 on 1 with a defender or gone down the channel

Portsmouth 1-0 Blackburn

Another close game, rode my luck a bit when kamy smashed one off the bar rather than the back of the net :BLINK:

Liverpool 0-1 Blackburn
Good game which could have gone either way.

Portsmouth 1-0 Blackburn
Very close game, with Defoe causing Blackburn all manner of problems, the game though turned on 66 minutes, Rovers 1-0 down, McCarthy's shot parried straight into Santa Cruz path with the goal at his mercy somehow he contrives to smash the ball against the bar! Well played mate, liked the way you used Defoe's pace.

Hull 0-1 Stoke

I was very lucky, well played mate, you deserved more.

I'll be on once the family finish watching that xfactor crap.

I need to play a good few games before Monday as I am away for the week.

Cheers

:LOL: Didnt see the last bit coming
That's what made it so great.

Brilliant Jay, I hope Rob plays some more assisted-control whores and quits so you can get in. No offence Rob. :D

West Brom 0 - 1 Bolton

I've won :DD Was a terrible goal though, just nicked it off his defender after a panic in his defence. Sorry mate, good game.

Back
Top Bottom