FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Are you freaking kidding me? :LOL: “Hey there everybody, wishing you the happiest of Christmas days, we’ve got some football for you...”

what a lovely Christmas surprise for me this morning when I loaded Leicester vs. Villa. :D

🎄 you guys, have some wonderful days! Merry Christmas! 🎁🎄

question: do different refs have different strictness levels?
Goodmorning everyone and Merry Christmas.

As for the referees, IIRC from some fifa subreddits, the Greek and the Turkish referee are the worst, regarding decision making.
Although it was aboylut frostbite FIFAs, don't know if 16 has the same refs.

The Greek ref seems to be an reincarnation of Kazuki Ito possibly!! But less cool!!!

Happy Christmas to you too.

Yes they do. Three levels of strictness for fouls calling and three for carding.
Goodmorning everyone and Merry Christmas.

As for the referees, IIRC from some fifa subreddits, the Greek and the Turkish referee are the worst, regarding decision making.
Although it was aboylut frostbite FIFAs, don't know if 16 has the same refs.

The Greek ref seems to be an reincarnation of Kazuki Ito possibly!! But less cool!!!

very nice! I noticed this during gameplay.
will have a look for a chart. I’m interested to know more. Maybe a comparison slide.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I'm trying to buy a copy of the game for PC but I don't know where to buy. I checked Eneva and CDKeys like it was said some pages ago but they were out of stock. Does anyone know where else to search of if those pages restock their keys?
Thanks in advance.

trying to play a little with net shape values in the DB (actually I randomized the depth value between 160 and 270, as opposed to the "default" value of 229 that most of the stadiums have):
mFteuJe.png
They used to become weird and distorted in the "PS3-era" games (especially at the top where they hang from the ropes) but it looks it's been fixed with Ignite.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I'm trying to buy a copy of the game for PC but I don't know where to buy. I checked Eneva and CDKeys like it was said some pages ago but they were out of stock. Does anyone know where else to search of if those pages restock their keys?
Thanks in advance.

I bought it from instant-gaming literally a week ago, but now it seems out of stock here as well.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/836-buy-game-origin-fifa-16/

So I recently learned of this game from @miguelfcp and inspired by @El Pajaro 2018 World Cup and gameplay changes, I bought FIFA 16 having not played a FIFA since 10, and only really pre-99, 08-10 as I've always been more of a PES guy. Holy hell this game is really fun. I have trouble defending (how do you win headers?) but my World Cup is going really well. I chose all the teams and am playing the ones I want, and I just lost 1-0 with Iceland to Argentina. I played excellent defense and counter-attacked with a 2 or 3-man game when I had the chance to, but gave up a 74th minute penalty thanks to a handball in the area. I know a lot of people probably turn that off, but the game really encapsulated the highs, lows, disappointments and pride of real life.

What career mode mods you are using? I tried many of them but I'm ot 100% satisfied. Transfers are still to easy and I want a real challenge. Any ideas?

So I recently learned of this game from @miguelfcp and inspired by @El Pajaro 2018 World Cup and gameplay changes, I bought FIFA 16 having not played a FIFA since 10, and only really pre-99, 08-10 as I've always been more of a PES guy. Holy hell this game is really fun. I have trouble defending (how do you win headers?) but my World Cup is going really well. I chose all the teams and am playing the ones I want, and I just lost 1-0 with Iceland to Argentina. I played excellent defense and counter-attacked with a 2 or 3-man game when I had the chance to, but gave up a 74th minute penalty thanks to a handball in the area. I know a lot of people probably turn that off, but the game really encapsulated the highs, lows, disappointments and pride of real life.
thanks for the reminder. ill turn the handballs on again tonight... just to see how nerve wrecking this is implemented (or not).
its one of those features i never used due to bad ball physics and collision systems taking this to nonsense-land! i nearly have forgotten or "pushed away" this feature... would be so nice if one day it will all work out more naturally.

glad you found joy in FIFA16. i do so myself after it was hinted to me multiple times from multiple users! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
What are the best patches and mods for FIFA 16.
I have re-installed on my PC, but looking to just download the best patches.

I think the best way to enjoy this game is to strat with:

GAMEPLAY:
- The extended demo version if you were lucky enough to download it by that time (I can send you the how to if you want to go that road)
or
- The v1.00 exe. For this version you need to download the full vanilla game without updates that you can download from here IF you are ok with torrent:
Code:
       magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d5377ea56e89368dead0e5adeece6bf7550402c1&dn=FIFA%2016%20Super%20Deluxe%20Edition%20-SKIDROWCRACK&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ffr33domtracker.h33t.com%3a3310%2fannounce
Simply put the folder in your Origin game folder where you have your FIFA16 version. Rename the folder to FIFA 16. Start Origin, turn it offline, complete the activation request you get the first time. Your done, you just need to remember to turn Origin offline before starting the game or it will ask you to update it.

or
- The v1.01 that you can get from the ciais gameplay page. Just copy paste the exe and the dbdata.dll to your already installed game. Start offline, done.

Gameplay ADD ON: ciais gameplay can be installed on any of the above mentioned versions. It has got a lot of praise. I personally prefer playing the game closer to default.

PATCH:
- Moddingway 28.04 has a crazy amount of content including many different playable tournaments, a lot of graphical adds on (faces, adboards, flags, ect...)
The drawback is that it hasn't been updated since 2017. So if you are cm guy like me rosters are from the 17/18 season.
It can be downloaded from here: https://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-28351.html

or

- FIP 3.2. It is the patch the most up to date with rosters from the 19/20 season. It has a crazy amount of leagues included for CM. The drawback is that even if it includes many graphical work, custom faces are not included. And as it is based on the FIFA20 database many players with a face in FIFA20 without a face in 16 are bald. It can looks really bad. Faces can be added (soccergaming.com being the main source to et anything fifa16 related) but there is no AIO pack yet.
It can be downloded from here:
https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-infinity-patch-16-v-3-0/

For later:

- There is a crazy retro patch that might be released very soon: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/wip-classic-patch-16.6466710/
- FIP4.0 might come with a much more complete package and attention to details as apparently Ariel from moddingway and Scouser from fifa infinty seems to have joined their forces.

PLUS:
Here http://www.mediafire.com/file/u4x3vpdafg8vngd/Chris.rar/file
you can find:
- my cl.ini and product ini (simply paste them to your main game folder then regenerate if one of the file is new for your game)
- three versions of simsettings (explanations inside, can be changed on the fly of a career)
- a file to insert in your db to decrease the rubber band behaviour of the game.
- Smokeswift career mod I am using (explanation inside, player values are a bit OP but IMO it spices the transfer window, otherwise good/excellent including cpu transfers).

This is an updated version of my cl.ini with few lines from ciais gameplay mod
Code:
//Use rotating adboards instead of animated ones globally.
STADIUM_USE_LEGACY_ADBOARDS=1

//Force tournament decorations in all matches.
STADIUM_DRESSING_OVERRIDE=1

//Force crowd distribution. 0=normal, 1=neutral
//CROWD_DISTRIBUTION=1

FREE_ROAM_BALL_ID=110

UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1
UCC=1

//AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH = 0.1

[]
AI_USE_MORAL_EFFECTS=0
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY = 0
CPUAI_USE_MENTALITY = 0

[CPUAI]
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.80
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.60

[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY]
ENABLED=0

Last edited:
Can you make all players on your bench active subs? Right now my World Cup has 7 spots on the bench for subs (ie like the Premier League), so 5 players can’t play. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it somewhat takes away from the strategy and realism of a World Cup.

Can you make all players on your bench active subs? Right now my World Cup has 7 spots on the bench for subs (ie like the Premier League), so 5 players can’t play. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it somewhat takes away from the strategy and realism of a World Cup.

It looks like it can only be 5 or 7.

Attachments

• Torunament Tutorial for Beginners v1.zip
    129.9 KB · Views: 7
So I was thinking of experimenting with simming a tournament by watching all the participating teams play in CPU v CPU... And I've come to realise, That you cannot???

Unless I'm missing something, You HAVE to control either side in tournament mode. What kind of bullshit is that?

Also, I know @Anth James & @giuzioevo have made incredible breakthroughs with camera modding, I'm wondering if either you or anyone else is knowledgeable regarding the ball cursor texture and how to remove that too for added immersion?

So I was thinking of experimenting with simming a tournament by watching all the participating teams play in CPU v CPU... And I've come to realise, That you cannot???

Unless I'm missing something, You HAVE to control either side in tournament mode. What kind of bullshit is that?

Also, I know @Anth James & @giuzioevo have made incredible breakthroughs with camera modding, I'm wondering if either you or anyone else is knowledgeable regarding the ball cursor texture and how to remove that too for added immersion?

If you are in PC, you can use this mod to have CPUvsCPU in tournament mode: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/cpu-vs-cpu.182684/

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great Christmas. I've put together a new Broadcast camera package for those interested.

It's been made using the 'Broadcast Main' angle @papinho81 found a while back. I've gone through and adjusted all the different cameras so when there's a throw in, a foul, goal kick etc that the angle stays consistent. I think I got all of the angles sorted, but if you notice any strange cuts to the default camera angle let me know.

It's a good option which shows off the stadiums a little more, it’s easy to install and also includes the new penalty camera.

I don't like the speed of the tracking and the dynamic zooming, I'm still working out how to adjust those - but currently I've had no success on those fronts.

To install, just copy and paste the 'bcdata' folder into your FIFA 16\data. You might need to regenerate the first time also.

Hope you enjoy!

New Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/wM8gwahZ#AZtUPpEuwSWoPevzb7Svz0Ya6Nw-Nh1xok95WFfZABY

Note: There's no cursor indicator during gameplay as this camera is based on a replay camera. I usually just play without one, but a workaround if you want an indicator is to just turn on the FIFA trainer in game.

ECD49086-3A82-4132-8ECB-CB762E761932.jpegBC71828B-C43B-424F-BEF4-B63B13BB7B4E.jpegC9A0899A-02EB-45CF-A8CC-88E3914D5D2D.jpeg

Last edited:
If you are in PC, you can use this mod to have CPUvsCPU in tournament mode: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/cpu-vs-cpu.182684/
Thanks man, I'll give this a whirl. They really thought of everything on that forum!
Oh and @MafiaMurderBag there's no cursor indicator in this one - the cameras based on replay cameras don't have the indicator.

New Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/ENsmAABb#wxCg3amAVCNT1YIbQ_fG1nuxGfjXCWyDImeQFsF5E7E
That looks class mate, Does this include the camera shake removal and penalty cameras too?

Thanks man, I'll give this a whirl. They really thought of everything on that forum!

That looks class mate, Does this include the camera shake removal and penalty cameras too?
Thanks, yeah it includes those.

I’m happy with it, but the tracking speed and the dynamic zoom is what I’m stuck on. If I could adjust those I’d be very happy. From what I’ve found so far it all has to do with the ‘ActiveBall’ target. I just want the camera to follow the action, not every minor ball movement.

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great Christmas. I've put together a new Broadcast camera package for those interested.

It's been made using the 'Broadcast Main' angle @papinho81 found a while back. I've gone through and adjusted all the different cameras so when there's a throw in, a foul, goal kick etc that the angle stays consistent. I think I got all of the angles sorted, but if you notice any strange cuts to the default camera angle let me know.

It's a good option which shows off the stadiums a little more, it’s easy to install and also includes the new penalty camera.

I still don't like the speed of the tracking and the dynamic zooming, I'm still working out how to adjust those - but currently I've had no success on those fronts.

To install, just copy and paste the 'bcdata' folder into your FIFA 16\data. You might need to regenerate the first time also.

Hope you enjoy!

Oh and @MafiaMurderBag there's no cursor indicator in this one - the cameras based on replay cameras don't have the indicator.

New Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/ENsmAABb#wxCg3amAVCNT1YIbQ_fG1nuxGfjXCWyDImeQFsF5E7E

View attachment 75235View attachment 75236View attachment 75237
thanks mate! wish i could take advantage of those! ...well i do, when i enjoy watching those 3 images at least! :)

Edit: I wish there was a bigger difference when adjusting the custom height and zoom on broadcast cam (PS4). It makes little difference...

Anyway. Once I went broadcast with the other game i can’t play any other cam no more!!

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah it includes those.

I’m happy with it, but the tracking speed and the dynamic zoom is what I’m stuck on. If I could adjust those I’d be very happy. From what I’ve found so far it all has to do with the ‘ActiveBall’ target. I just want the camera to follow the action, not every minor ball movement.
Thanks, just tried it, it's a thing of beauty. One minor thing, while I love the fact you've removed the cursors, is there anyway to get the names back above the players head at least? Or is it a case of all hud off or nothing?

thanks mate! wish i could take advantage of those! ...well i do, when i enjoy watching those 3 images at least! :)

Edit: I wish there was a bigger difference when adjusting the custom height and zoom on broadcast cam (PS4). It makes little difference...

Anyway. Once I went broadcast with the other game i can’t play any other cam no more!!
Yeah this was EA's Konamism in regards to cameras that used to really make me miserable every year, you have these camera sliders that do literally nothing. It's like the devs never actually tested them & left the option in every year even though its about as pointless as trying to melt a brick with your piss.

Thanks, just tried it, it's a thing of beauty. One minor thing, while I love the fact you've removed the cursors, is there anyway to get the names back above the players head at least? Or is it a case of all hud off or nothing?

Yeah this was EA's Konamism in regards to cameras that used to really make me miserable every year, you have these camera sliders that do literally nothing. It's like the devs never actually tested them & left the option in every year even though its about as pointless as trying to melt a brick with your piss.
Great to hear. I didn’t actually remove it, it’s just not included in the replay cameras which this is drawing from. I’m not sure if it’s possible to place the player’s name above.

I’ve found the best way to use an indicator with the mod is to turn on the fifa trainer. Not really ideal though haha.

Last edited:
So I downloaded the Modding Way patch up to the latest version - All 7/8 files of it and thought that was annoying.
So I have added it to my one drive for everyone to download.
It is just one file of the latest version, so you can just go ahead and download the one file instead of extraction the many .zip files already done.

I also downloaded the Super Edition, so will give that a go as well.

Link to OneDrive:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCgp1V9BgtOY7Jh2Hfgw?e=WP6xPM
Password - evoweb

If anyone has anything else they feel is a necessary file, then please let me know and I can continue to add to the OneDrive for the evoweb community to download the files without having to go all over the net for them.

So I downloaded the Modding Way patch up to the latest version - All 7/8 files of it and thought that was annoying.
So I have added it to my one drive for everyone to download.
It is just one file of the latest version, so you can just go ahead and download the one file instead of extraction the many .zip files already done.

I also downloaded the Super Edition, so will give that a go as well.

Link to OneDrive:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCgp1V9BgtOY7Jh2Hfgw?e=WP6xPM
Password - evoweb
Thank you pal, much much appreciated!
Downloading it now. :)

Back
Top Bottom