FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Did someone figure out to way to make the CPU AI more lethal in attack? In my game they just sit in the back and keep passing back with 75% possession and most matches end up being either 1-0 to me or 0-0. I finished a league with only 5 goals conceded.

@Topaz joke aside you could try to remove the anti cheat lines from your cl.ini if you have any.
[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0

Sliders. If you are using sliders the FT error really handicaps the AI.

You could try to add this line to your cl or rna.ini:
[]
FORCE_USE_1ST_LEG_MENTALITY=1

@Topaz joke aside you could try to remove the anti cheat lines from your cl.ini if you have any.
[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0

Sliders. If you are using sliders the FT error really handicaps the AI.

You could try to add this line to your cl or rna.ini:
[]
FORCE_USE_1ST_LEG_MENTALITY=1

Will try that. Thanks man.

Wouldn't that cause CPU to catch up to me?

I haven't really noticed a catch up bug with them with one point discrepancy. They just react a bit faster to actions. Try it but if you see catch up then focus on FT like papi said. With sliders hopefully you can find some buffs for them or nerf your def a bit more. Ive been playing for a while and its hard to find the perfect sliders.

hi, could someone help me with this? I feel comfortable with the game, but I hate that in every corner the goalkeeper comes out, sometimes it is unreal. How could I solve?

also not sure if its just my graphics but yours looks a diff gen game all together compared to mine, dont think just your light mod will fix that

i just downloaded that and thought id installed it but now game crashes if i go to edit player, i saw a comment that the guy isnt intrested in epl too so presumed the faces would be all from otther leages, i placed all files into the screenassets folder and then regenerated is that right?

i just downloaded that and thought id installed it but now game crashes if i go to edit player, i saw a comment that the guy isnt intrested in epl too so presumed the faces would be all from otther leages, i placed all files into the screenassets folder and then regenerated is that right?
Yeah that’s right, but you’ll need to run that tool to get the faces to work first. Once you’ve done it then regenerate. If you’re missing some Leeds players let me know and I’ll see if I have them in my pack.

Yeah that’s right, but you’ll need to run that tool to get the faces to work first. Once you’ve done it then regenerate. If you’re missing some Leeds players let me know and I’ll see if I have them in my pack.
cheers mate, ill do this then put your graphics mods on and see how it goes

got the faces working now cheers, the REAL faces now for leeds seem to be phillips, bamford, rodrigo, koch, llorente, harrison, roberts, phillips i think someone has made but the rest are converted from later fifa i think, think the rest are just edited for more likeness but are better than before, do you have any more real ones?

the links dont seem to be working for these mate, just getting the mega logo but no link
Give the links a little bit and they should load, or refresh the page. I used this morning and they worked for me. I'll have a look and see which leeds faces I have..

got the faces working now cheers, the REAL faces now for leeds seem to be phillips, bamford, rodrigo, koch, llorente, harrison, roberts, phillips i think someone has made but the rest are converted from later fifa i think, think the rest are just edited for more likeness but are better than before, do you have any more real ones?
The rest of the Leeds players I have are here man. I don't have all but I've added in -

Cooper
Forshaw
Dallas
Ezgjan
Costa
Grot Jay-Roy
Harrison
Raphinha
Poveda Ian
Summerville Crysencio

Download - https://mega.nz/file/MU9R0Q6L#B1IBQ5D_kKkFWNbXkbP5-BP53J8H2wZN5tcazcHFMgM

Back
Top Bottom