Forza Motorsport 3

As we are human we won't always stick to the racing line, maybe you should stick to playing the offline AI Jonney as they will follow your rules and not swear at you when you run them off the road
how come its ok for you to bump into others on the road then? i wasnt the ONLY one bumping into people:TTTH:

As we are humans like you rightly said, humans make mistakes. ever watches an f1 race? last race had loads of collisions by professional drivers. You lot need to learn how to drive. use the fucking suggested lines then!

In the maple valley race with you me and Tim i diddnt crash into anyone not once because shockingly Tim stayed in his racing line :O

Last edited:
Seriously thinking about picking this up with a wheel today. I just reckon I'll get bored quickly so not really sure if it's worth all that beer money though.

Decisions, decisions...

how come its ok for you to bump into others on the road then? i wasnt the ONLY one bumping into people:TTTH:

As we are humans like you rightly said, humans make mistakes. ever watches an f1 race? last race had loads of collisions by professional drivers. You lot need to learn how to drive. use the fucking suggested lines then!

In the maple valley race with you me and Tim i diddnt crash into anyone not once because shockingly Tim stayed in his racing line :O

If I get this and end up joining in, I wouldn't expect me to be any good at it so will be all over the shop so it won't be intentional if I cause any crashes.

Jeez JM, not everybody is a great driver so calm down fella. First thing I will do is smash straight into you just for a laugh and listen to you have a paddy :)
What's the point of getting wound up you all manual freak :)

Its all irrelevant anyway as I am never racing on Forza with you again

Well what I can say about this game and has been said by the producer of the game, not everyone's career will be the same, I have just finished my first season, and on most leaderboards there is only 4 or 5 of my friends on the same tracks. I know I have more than 5 mates with the game, its just they are racing on different tracks or with different cars. It really is a game you could play and then do another career, just starting with a different car and going a different route through the game.

I have most assists off bar auto gears and Traction Control atm, with the AI drivers on Medium. Hope to move up to semi gears and take traction control of, and maybe bump the AI up, but it's fully adjustable to let you play as you want. I have been playing late at night, so am happy with those settings as I just wanted to open up abit more of the career without having to really concentrate that late at night.

I have not tried it with the wheel yet, but PBB and Tim both are racing like that, so their comments will be the best to read.

I think im gonna have to get this and join you lot for some online racing :)

Wheres the cheapest place to pick it up?

If I get this and end up joining in, I wouldn't expect me to be any good at it so will be all over the shop so it won't be intentional if I cause any crashes.

Jeez JM, not everybody is a great driver so calm down fella. First thing I will do is smash straight into you just for a laugh and listen to you have a paddy :)
What's the point of getting wound up you all manual freak :)

Ok fair point. i will try and me more cautious when racing with u lot then if you feel like giving it another try.

i apologize for any crashes made with cw and co last night as it wasn't intentional. Give it another go with me and if all fails again then avoid me at all costs! :SHOCK::BRMM:

hell no, some of you guys where too bloody slow and and blocking teh race lines :RANT:
if he bumped into you its because you was too bloody slow or breaked too soon!!:FAIL:
Are you guys playing with any aids on? i bet you lot are!! assisted pussys :WORSHIP:
You lot need to learn how to drive. use the fucking suggested lines then!
shockingly Tim stayed in his racing line :O
cunt.jpg

Ta

I went down town just and got it from Gamestation

I traded in 2 games and got £7 for GTA and a massive £1 for Fifa 09 :LOL:

Now to get some decent cars to beat you mofos :)

All the cars are unlocked in multiplayer anyway ;)

Really is superb with wheel. The brake pedal is a bit sensitive though, but once you learn to be gentle with it, its really effective and doesnt always lock up.

Am I being stupid or what. When on multi-player why can I not search for races using a certain class?

Am I being stupid or what. When on multi-player why can I not search for races using a certain class?

Your not being stupid, Turn 10 is, because they removed that feature. Plus to all you other lads i raced last night, sorry for being overly agresive and wont race like that with you lot anymore. give me one last chance ;).

Last edited:
Your not being stupid, Turn 10 is, because they removed that feature. Plus to all you other lads i raced last night, sorry for being overly agresive and wont race like that with you lot anymore. give me one last chance ;).

thats online ruined for me then. 99% of search races will just end up with everyone driving the fastest cars possible.

thats online ruined for me then. 99% of search races will just end up with everyone driving the fastest cars possible.
yea it is. Really overated this game. the handling is fine but the MP side of this is a fucking joke and thats what i play most on, Online.

Having matchmaking shit seems to be the future of many gaming titles not just on consoles but on pc's too(google cod mw2 outcry for more info).

No doubt most gamers will lap it up and see forza 4 etc etc all heading this way for online gaming.

Whats stopping fifa 11 for adopting the same thing ie no custom lobbies and searches?

Only had a quick go but seems pretty good. The wheel is great too. Pedals slip a bit but I can deal with that. Not paying anymore for a seat or whatever!

Ok so as some of you may remember, back in the days of Forza Motorsport, I did dabble in the paintwork slightly. Well I decided today to give the Vinyl creation a go, so without further a-do, here's the Mk1 official E-W car. :P

I've just finished the bastard, it's one of a kind at the moment and being a prick I've not decided as of yet if I'll make more or even put this one up to the storefront or what, even if I did, it would be a limited availability option. ;)
The car is completely stock for now, so might tune it and what not before deciding what to do, as you can see, it is a somewhat customised paintjob, which could be quite easily customised for people that aren't me also. :)

Impressions? Ideas's?

Edit: If you want a better view on your 360, just head to the storefront and search "evo-web".

Last edited:

every time I have searched for a road race I find R1, R2 or R3 races. All I wanna do is drive Class A - D but it seems impossible to find.

Back
Top Bottom