PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I was watching that video from my fella brazilian feel pages ago...theres not La liga in PES 2018??? I think that was only R. Madrid that was out. What about Serie A and French Ligue? Will it be missing too?

I've played the demo every day since it released, and I always stop playing because it starts to feel boring because it feels like the AI never tries to tackle you. I play on top player and superstar. No penalty yet, only one against me. The game really needs to be more tight when it comes to tackling and response times. You can almost walk past defenders in the penalty area, where they should be more aggressive and try to stop you. I just hope that this will be fixed in the final version, but I doubt it will since I feel it's a choice they've made with the game to maybe make scoring goals easier? I hope it's not the case.

For me it's cpu tackling,lack of fouls and the green zoning of players sometimes(when it's right it's perfect).

Response is perfect imo..

Assisted passing needs a little more balance(to easy)..and arguably shooting just needs to be toned down a bit).

Valid and constructive points though.Small tweaks and a layer to cpu agression that just feels wanting.

I've played the demo every day since it released, and I always stop playing because it starts to feel boring because it feels like the AI never tries to tackle you. I play on top player and superstar. No penalty yet, only one against me. The game really needs to be more tight when it comes to tackling and response times. You can almost walk past defenders in the penalty area, where they should be more aggressive and try to stop you. I just hope that this will be fixed in the final version, but I doubt it will since I feel it's a choice they've made with the game to maybe make scoring goals easier? I hope it's not the case.

I mentioned in a previous post that all the animations are stuck at the same speed regardless of context. An attacker will nonchalantly reach for the ball after a knock down but a defender will also do it t the same, generic speed. No urgency to clear the danger. No aggression.

It's a shame.

omg! i won my first penalty after 50-60 games!
I don't know if you're being facetious or joking around but how have you played 50/60 games on just the demo? I can't bring myself to do it! I feel like I'll burn myself out with such a small team selection and not being able to change tactics at all.

I don't know if you're being facetious or joking around but how have you played 50/60 games on just the demo? I can't bring myself to do it! I feel like I'll burn myself out with such a small team selection and not being able to change tactics at all.
is not that hard as you think,i dont play pes 2017 anymore,i play 2-3 games every day so there you are.ok maybe they are 30 games

edit mode is not only about kit (luckily) the guy before was talking about edit mode, so what kind of changes you can do over the game.. and seems that nothing is changed...no new feature
Unless that image is from the PS4 version of the game in which case it looks like number editing has changed. I doubt it, that looks like it's just from the PC version of the game and is from PES 2017 with new kits but if they have changed the editing of numbers on PS4 that'll be really handy.

Unless that image is from the PS4 version of the game in which case it looks like number editing has changed. I doubt it, that looks like it's just from the PC version of the game and is from PES 2017 with new kits but if they have changed the editing of numbers on PS4 that'll be really handy.
Those are Xbox buttons. So it must be the PC version since Xone can't import kits (right?)

edit mode is not only about kit (luckily) the guy before was talking about edit mode, so what kind of changes you can do over the game.. and seems that nothing is changed...no new feature
It's so sad to see for 7 to 8years same fonts and kits nothing new. I think it is pc as one said there is Xbox buttons in the pic

Finally I'm enjoying playing on Superstar. AI will abuse the long ball and lobbed through ball through the middle if you incessantly keep charging at it. Its an amazing feeling playing in ss and scoring. Most of my games end in 2-0 or 1-0 wins for me.

omg! i won my first penalty after 50-60 games!tears of joy!
by tha way barca commited 3 fouls in that game

Had a few myself,and a few professional(crunching tackles when I've broken away into space on the flanks.

There just isn't the volume there sadly.Hope this is something that was still being worked on and comes in wholesale via the patch for all of us,and are sanity.

As others have said,and I agree.The free kick system is excellent this year,as are corners and pens.I would love to see this in the other game.It's worked for almost three decades.

Love your dedication.

Something that would work great is a user customisable system.Everyone then can adjust the variable to there liking.Getting ahead of myself though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom