The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

It is true. Check this pic of the 2 playing eachother. FC København in white.

djurgardsbilderfranproevolutio5.jpg

Guys, strange that nobody ever plays with the eastern European clubs like Spartak Moskva, Lokomotiv Moskva (beautifull name), Dynamo Kiev or Sparta Praha...
Yesterday i played a training match with my Lille team against Lokomotiv and i started wondering...why not play with one of these teams????
Maybe i will try this in Pes5...did anybody ever tried one of those clubs in a ML???

FC København Eye Nutmeg

Reports in Denmark suggest that current Racing Santander manager, Professor Nutmeg, experienced an all expenses paid trip to Copenhagen, courtesy of FC København. It's understood the club are attempting to lure the master tactitian to the city to take over the reigns in time for the new PES5 Master League season. The directors accomodated Professor Nutmeg in the luxurious 5 star "Hotel D'Angleterre," which has previously welcomed many prominent guests. He was also given a tour of the club's stadium, training ground and players, in a bid to entice his interest.
It's not yet clear however, whether Nutmeg has excepted the offer, as it's understood a few other European clubs will also attempt to snare the manager.

map.copenhagen.denmark.jpg

Due to its proximity, FC København would face Nordic and German opposition.

view%20of%20copenhagen.jpg

A view of Copenhagen

811200514196_as.jpg

Striker Alvaro Santos is an admirer of Nutmeg's coaching style

parken1.jpg

The Parken Stadium

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
FC København Eye Nutmeg

Reports in Denmark suggest that current Racing Santander manager, Professor Nutmeg, experienced an all expenses paid trip to Copenhagen, courtesy of FC København. It's understood the club are attempting to lure the master tactitian to the city to take over the reigns in time for the new PES5 Master League season. The directors accomodated Professor Nutmeg in the luxurious 5 star "Hotel D'Angleterre," which has previously welcomed many prominent guests. He was also given a tour of the club's stadium, training ground and players, in a bid to entice his interest.
It's not yet clear however, whether Nutmeg has excepted the offer, as it's understood a few other European clubs will also attempt to snare the manager.

map.copenhagen.denmark.jpg

Due to its proximity, FC København would face Nordic and German opposition.

view%20of%20copenhagen.jpg

A view of Copenhagen

811200514196_as.jpg

Striker Alvaro Santos is an admirer of Nutmeg's coaching style

parken2.jpg

The Parken Stadium

Hope they gave you the Presidential suite!!

db

The new players then. Lokks as if some of the originals will still be there. I hope the PC editor works with a PES5 OF to edit names.

Stringer, can you give me a link to the Pesfan thread? cheers

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
The new players then. Lokks as if some of the originals will still be there. I hope the PC editor works with a PES5 OF to edit names.

Stringer, can you give me a link to the Pesfan thread? cheers

Do you know anything about the PC Editor for PES5? I've been asking around and people are just giving me faggart answers.

Anyways, Professor Nutmeg go to the main page of PESFan and you will see all the different PES5 preview threads they posted up...there are different ones, you wanna check out the New Players.

Season 2008

Completed my first season in Liga Espanola Div1. Finished 13th in the league won 9 games, drew 6 and lost 15. Never thought I would struggle with the team I had, was hoping to finish top seven. Top scorer was Wallner with 10 goals and Gera had a good season scoring 8 goals, the same as Xisco…so me attacking wise it wasn’t bad, 40 goals scored….but I let in 68 goals which is TERRIBLE…need to improve!

It wasn’t to good in the Cup too; I lost 3-4 on egg. to At. Madrid, in the first round, so there not much to comment on lol.

I was real busy in the transfer window. A lot of good player left this season. I put nine players on the transfer list and 18 clubs were inquiring for my players AMAZING. Anyways these are the players that left the club:

Out:

Matt……..............Lazio
Diarra…………....Udinese
Castello……….....Villarreal CF
Xisco………….....Udinese
Sergio Ramos…....Real Madrid
Harte …………….Lecce
Stromer…………..RC Deportivo
Cergio Sanchez …Retired

I managed to keep Wallner, Tottenham and Getafe CF made an offer, which was between 3000 and 3800 NO WAY!!! Never made any big signings despite the amount of money I had, most of the players I bought were modest one, wanted to give myself a challenge for the next season and in real life they probably would have wanted to leave the club anyways lol.

IN:

Saavedra (CBT)…………………Ado den Haag
Juan Rodriguez (OMF/SMF)……Malaga CF
Cossato (CF)……………………..Chievo
Sun Hihai (SB/CBT/SMF)………Manchester City
Unlu (GK)……………………….Schalke ‘04
Moha (SMF/SB)…………………At. Osasuna
Ilola (DMF/CBT)………………...Finnish Int’l

Squad and formation
I changed my formation from a 4-4-2 to a 4-5-1, this season, to accommodate the new players I brought in:

…………………………Unlu…………………………

Molinero…….Amorerinha…….Ignashevich……..Juanfran

…………………………Ilola………………………….

………………….Parri ……....Gera………………….

X. Prieto ………………………………………..Zapata

………………………..Wallner……………………….

Subs

GK: Ivanov
Defenders: Saavedra, M. Angel Nunez, Juan Pablo, Sun Jihai
Midfielders: Moha, Ximenez, E. Gonalez, Juan Rodriguez
Forwards: Vahirua, Cossato

It’s going to be interesting, next season, with the team I’ve got. I’m hoping to get a good cup run and finish at least top eight.

Cheers Stringer.

All hail the new Cellini - Dodo :mryellow:

attachment.php

The rest of the faces are here

It looks as if the players have been replaced with exactly the same nationalities eg Kelsen (Austrian) with Lothar (Austrian), Barota (Spanish) with Ordaz) and so on...

Stringer, i have no idea about the PES5 editor, i asked a question a while back, whether the current PES4 PESfan editor would work with a PES5 option file. You'd think it might.

it also looks as if SERIE A is now correct, according to the person with the finished game, with Empoli, Treviso and Ascoli. Teste di Moro is in fact Cagliari.

Last edited:
Castro lubricates Maritimo's engine

s5g2a.jpg
- "it's a great honour for me"

Maritimo 4 - Mallorca 0

Red & green's season continues to blossom, as hapless Mallorca drop to bottom, conceding 10 goals in 2 games.

Losing defensive midfielder Matabuena for three weeks due to a calf strain, was the only blot on the Madeiran's copybook as Ruben Castro helped himself to a hat trick in a game which the home side dominated.

With barely a minute on the clock, the young Spaniard opened his account for the Islanders supplying a crisp finish to N'doye's through ball which beat the Mallorcan offside trap.

1112887578.jpg
- Ageing Italian

The ageing Iuliano found himself playing the striker onside and could do nothing to stop the net bulge.

Going in at half time with a well deserved lead, it took just 60 seconds of the second half for that scoreline to be doubled, as Esteves rose highest to head home a deep Pacheco free kick.

The Portuguese continued to pour forward against the ragged Spaniards, and Castro added to his tally on 54' punishing a defensive error.

With a quarter of an hour remaining, Alfonso and Akin both came on, although Castro stole the show with his third on 85' after an excellent header from another tempting N'doye cross.

Other week 2 results :

Sociedad 2 Sevilla 1 / Ath M 2 Bilbao 3 / Villareal 0 Barcelona 2 / Betis 2 Malaga 2 / Benfica 0 Zaragoza 2 / Valencia 4 Deportivo 2 / Real Madrid 6 Porto 1

-

s5g2b.jpg

The following day, the youthful frontman was allowed by the club to fly to Madrid, and receive a special award from sports daily Marca to celebrate his achievement.

With another home game due on Sunday against title chasing Villareal, and forecasters predicting a spate of bad weather hitting the Atlantic over the weekend, there are a some doubts as to whether the match will go ahead. However with maximum points already, Mr Simao will surely be eager to test himself against one of the league's wiliest foxes in Manuel Pellegrini.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Cheers Stringer.

All hail the new Cellini - Dodo :mryellow:

attachment.php

The rest of the faces are here

It looks as if the players have been replaced with exactly the same nationalities eg Kelsen (Austrian) with Lothar (Austrian), Barota (Spanish) with Ordaz) and so on...

Stringer, i have no idea about the PES5 editor, i asked a question a while back, whether the current PES4 PESfan editor would work with a PES5 option file. You'd think it might.

it also looks as if SERIE A is now correct, according to the person with the finished game, with Empoli, Treviso and Ascoli. Teste di Moro is in fact Cagliari.

Yeah, the new recruits look good...and whats more surprising is that they've got three left-footed players in the team..no more having to get a left-back who can play as a SMF/SB hah ha.

Also i've asked a lot of question about the PES Editor for PES5...people just say it will be made, it might not or they don't know yet...just faggart answers. But lets hope it does, because it'll make life easier whole lot easier when creating teams with badges, logo's...transfering players and etc.

Lille is starting next season with rather high hopes.
They managed to hold on to the team that finished as a brilliant second last season and could biuy quite a few good players. Their Belgian manager wants to rotate during the upcoming season with the CL being something peculiar for Lille.
Lille bought the following players:
Atouba (Cameroun can be used as a SB and SMF)
Kollar (Czech, SMF)
Diego Milito (Arg. CF or OMF)
Tevez (Arg. CF or OMF)
Johansen (Swe. CMF)

s5g3a.jpg

Maritimo 2 Villarreal 0

With the wind and rain battering Funchal, and a crowd of just 7,000 present taking shelter wherever possible, Maritimo defied the odds and the storm to take all 3 points against the subdued yellow submarines.

Ruben Castro, fresh off the back of a hat trick against Mallorca broke the deadlock after just 12 minutes, collecting a pass from his Gabonese strike partner and firing a low drive that skidded off the turf and past the keeper.

With conditions bordering on unplayable, Moulongui managed to battle the full back and the elements to get to the byline. His low ball in was swiped at and missed by Kronkamp, before falling kindly to Pacheco who side footed home.

Second half...

The Valencian based side pushed hard to get back into the game, and after the break Forlan was desperately unlucky to see his header from Sorin's corner hammer off the bar. Figueroa had a couple of decent chances as the match drew to a close, but the Madeirans held on for their third straight win to send the drenched spectators home happy.

Other results :

Zaragoza 1 Barcelona 1 / Porto 1 Deportivo 2 / Sevilla 1 Mallorca 2 / Betis 2 Valencia 2 / Sociedad 1 Real M 3 / Bilbao 2 Malaga 0 / Ath M 1 Benfica 1

Hi Stringer,

In the fisrt two matches id of said yes but then against it was my peers in Zaragoza & Mallorca.

Villarreal were a good side and arguably should of come away with a draw, but the weather played a big part.

I think it's too soon to tell mate tbh.

db

Thought i'd post my ML starting XI. I haven't done it for a while. All the players, like my entire squad, are fictional.

-----------------Ivanov

----------Cabrera------Chigrat

Guimaraes----------------------Blondeau

-----------Wilkins------Ricci

Pelaez---------------------------Lanal

---------------------Castello

-----------Jaromton

Ricci is my holding midfielder with a great long pass
Wilkins is the attack minded midfielder who "gives and goes" and threads some through balls to the forwards.
Pelaez and Lanal are left and right footed respectively. I like this tactic whereby they cut in centrally and either have a crack at goal or deliver a dangerous cross.

Last edited:
Nice one Proff.

Well i have ended my Galicia Mantar ML since i didn't have the drive to go on for another season...but it was an alright ML.

My best ML was probably my FC Utrecht one....it could of been the FC Sicily one...but i corrupted the data :| Which thought me a lesson to back-up my data!

Iberian League Division 1......Preview............

Maritimo face their sternest test of the season on Wednesday evening, travelling to the intimidating Mestalla stadium to face a buoyant Valencia who already have two wins and a draw to their name.

This is the Madeiran's first away game after 3 succesive home victories, and with a crowd of 60,000 expected, the television cameras will be there to see if the magical Madeiran fairytale can continue.

s5g4b.jpg

Valencia's youthful coach Quique Sánchez Flores, is looking forward to locking horns with his English counterpart, whom he considers "to be gaining in tactical awarness with every match". However he sees the Portuguese bandwagon coming to an abrupt halt against a team he considers to be "one of the continent's finest" with the ability to "develop our potential and become true champions".

s5g4a.jpg

Argentine Frodo lookalike Pablo Aimar, is in equally confident mood ahead of the clash and despite Raul Castro's 4 goal haul in 2 games for the red and green's, he can only see a comprehensive victory for Los Che's.

"Yeah, they've done well, there's no doubt at all about that. But come on, we've got to be serious about this and acknowledge that come the end of the season, the gulf in class between the two sides will be apparent for all to see."

Back
Top Bottom